Gloryhole

This is one of my deepest fantasies. I'd be so nervous to go but I know I'd absolutely love it! Just the thought of it gets me r-r-randy. The total loss of control, a stranger slowly working my cock then wetter and faster, knowing she's sucked multiple other cocks the same night...phew...hot

It may not be a "she"
 
Dollie--------- The places we went in Florida were clean. The first time there were nothing but men in the little rooms. The owner mentioned an older woman may return and then there was a change in the type men that visited there.
I went with my husband and a male friend on a dare. I don't do oral or anal but I did masturbate and get masturbated.
After a few visits I learned how to back up to the hole and let them enter. When a few tried to go in the wrong hole I'd just move and explain my rules. Everyone was clean and friendly. We'd get to go in the back entrance so no one actually saw my face. Most likely they thought I was some young hooker.
They had showers that were clean.
We went often for two years then recently moved away.

I would have loved to slide my hard cock through a glory hole to find your pussy.
 
I would love to go to a glory hole a tag team a cock with my wife

That would be fun. Especially with my wife giving pointers & as I pick up the skill & make the guy on the other side of the wall to moan, hear her whispering encouragement!
 
I have enjoyed the benefits of glory holes on numerous occasions, some clean, some not so clean. I've never seen a woman in any of them so I know it was a man on the other side of the wall sucking me off, and I never had a problem with that. I have never reciprocated at the glory hole but I have had a lot of fun in the theaters, both giving and receiving. The weirdest thing that ever happened to me was I passed my step dad one time, he was coming in and I was going out. There is no question in my mind what he was going in for but although we recognized one another we never saw one another. I would say that I prefer the theater over the glory hole but that is just me.
 
In the late 70s/early 80s (I was in my early 20s) when AIDS was some unknown thing they called "gay cancer" and the worst thing you could get from such promiscuity was could be cured by a shot of penicillin...

"Those were the days my friend"

I used to frequent glory holes in the 70's starting at age 20. I was a little afraid at first but it didn't take long to appreciate the variety. It did bother a little at first to be masturbated or sucked off by a man. I had my first experience with frottage there, a guy rubbed our cocks together and then came all over my cock. Before I could react he began to jack me off with his hot cum, incredible. I eventually sucked a few myself as long as they smelled clean. Later on I started carrying condoms and KY lube and backing up to the hole.

Sad thing is that glory holes have pretty much become extinct around here, I do so miss them.

Question, this may have been answered, but are guys receptive to hand jobs at gloryholes/ABS? Are condoms used? Just curious as I've never even thought of it

I used condoms for anal or occasionally if a cock came through with a condom I would keep it and use it to masturbate with. Kinky.
 
Does anyone like the idea of making a fake gloryhole?

I'd like to make a fake wall with a hole in it and use it in the bathroom for RP... Safe and it must give some idea what it would be like... Or is it the danger and sleaze that appeal the most?
 
The idea is appealing at times but I don't think I would ever partake in it in real life. I do enjoy watching videos sometimes of it.
 
Does anyone like the idea of making a fake gloryhole?

I'd like to make a fake wall with a hole in it and use it in the bathroom for RP... Safe and it must give some idea what it would be like... Or is it the danger and sleaze that appeal the most?

I personally Love the idea. Although anonymity is part of the appeal, a set up situation would have it's perks also. Better yet, a small intimate gathering of safe friends with some degree of anonymity tossed in. Mmmm, sooo hot.
 
That would be fun. Especially with my wife giving pointers & as I pick up the skill & make the guy on the other side of the wall to moan, hear her whispering encouragement!
Jenna, if you just walked into a porn shop dressed in that purple outfit, i guarantee all the guys would start moaning with pleasure without even being touched....:rose:
 
Well I've never done that Before, But if my information is correct. The concept of a glory hole is, a Unknown man sticks his dick through a hole in the wall. Then hypothetically me being on the other side, would give him a blowjob or let him fuck me. The entire time I have no idea of his identity, now that sounds quite interesting, something I would love to give a try at least once...
 
Jenna, if you just walked into a porn shop dressed in that purple outfit, i guarantee all the guys would start moaning with pleasure without even being touched....:rose:

Thank you! Wish I still had that dress. Even if I didn't wear it out to an Adult Bookstore. That would be a compliment to have such an effect on so many guys! Thank you! :kiss:
 
Do gloryholes for girls exist outside of porn? I can imagine gay ones, but never heard of one for women to take part in the wild.



I can't even find them in porn. Clearly I need to look harder but the idea of being fingered by a stranger in one .... :devil:
 
Boy, what a fun group of ladies in that 4th pic. I want the story to go with that. Makes me sooo hard!

Yes, I love that pic! All so smartly and demurely dressed as well, which makes the whole scene 10 times hotter...
 
Back
Top