Gloryhole

About a year ago, a co-worker (he was a secret FWB) was remodeling his home, and temporarily created a gloryhole through a closet wall that connected to the third bedroom.

He had a regular poker night with guys from our store, and got them all to pony up $50 each (x 8 guys) to hire a hooker for the gloryhole for a couple of hours. But there was no hooker; only me.

I sucked off all eight, three twice.

(The money went towards his remodel).

About a year ago, a co-worker (he was a secret FWB) was remodeling his home, and temporarily created a gloryhole through a closet wall that connected to the third bedroom.

He had a regular poker night with guys from our store, and got them all to pony up $50 each (x 8 guys) to hire a hooker for the gloryhole for a couple of hours. But there was no hooker; only me.

That was such a hot story. Your FWB could make sure they were all safe & you could suck anonymous cock! Thank you for sharing that with us.

That was such a hot story. Your FWB could make sure they were all safe & you could suck anonymous cock! Thank you for sharing that with us.

Thank you.
We made sure it stayed well lit in the third bedroom, and dark in the second bedroom closet, so they couldn't see in.

that little scene might need writing up. :D thanks for the inspiration just when it was needed.

This requires more detail!

Did they ever find out it was you?

Did you know who was who?

Did you swallow?

That's very hot

This requires more detail!

Thank God, no.
I'm their (assistant) manager, and I think that might violate the "no fraternization" policy
:rolleyes:

Four were very similar, and I could kind of guess but not for sure.
Two were easy to tell due to race, one was my FWB, and one was obvious due to size.

Did you swallow?
Only the first few.
I was so nervous that day I could hardly eat anything, then I had a couple of drinks for courage, on an empty stomach, so I started feeling queezy.

Thank God, no.
I'm their (assistant) manager, and I think that might violate the "no fraternization" policy

Two were easy to tell due to race, one was my FWB, and one was obvious due to size.

Did you swallow?
Only the first few.
I was so nervous that day I could hardly eat anything, then I had a couple of drinks for courage, on an empty stomach, so I started feeling queezy.

Sounds fun

Wow!

Thank God, no.

Did you swallow?
Only the first few.

What an exciting story!!! So hot!!!!

D(.)(.)

WTF is a FWB?

By the way while living in Florida we did go to several glory holes. Mixed feelings about them. At first the one we went to several times was men on men.

It's scary not knowing if they are safe yet kinky and sexy.

My glory hole adventures

On the road, years ago, I would occasionally stop into an ABS to self relieve tension by hand in a viewing booth. One time I noticed a hole, peered through to see a fully dressed guy viewing a movie like I was and with his hard erection in front of him. So why the hole? I later figured it out. So soon after I stuck my erection through the hole at another ABS in a different town and received the best blowjob I've ever ever had. A few years later and drunk, I got nerve enough to go to an ABS and suck a cock in a shared booth. He had a small but hard erection and I was so smashed it didn't matter. He ended up jerking himself off erupting in long streams of hot cum on the floor, zipped up and left quickly. A ton of cum from a small cock. Now that I've discovered this thread my fantasy to suck anonymous cock and make it cum in my mouth has been reawakened. :devil:

On the road, years ago, I would occasionally stop into an ABS to self relieve tension by hand in a viewing booth. One time I noticed a hole, peered through to see a fully dressed guy viewing a movie like I was and with his hard erection in front of him. So why the hole? I later figured it out. So soon after I stuck my erection through the hole at another ABS in a different town and received the best blowjob I've ever ever had. A few years later and drunk, I got nerve enough to go to an ABS and suck a cock in a shared booth. He had a small but hard erection and I was so smashed it didn't matter. He ended up jerking himself off erupting in long streams of hot cum on the floor, zipped up and left quickly. A ton of cum from a small cock. Now that I've discovered this thread my fantasy to suck anonymous cock and make it cum in my mouth has been reawakened. :devil:

I want to back my ass up to an anonymous cock

D(.)(.)

Friend
With
Benefits
Dollie----- Thanks so much. But I have another question. What's an ABS?

Our first glory room experiences were when we were much younger in Wisconsin just over the Illinois line. It was also an adult book store. My husband took me in one and I saw several men's penis sticking thru the holes. I looked and got out of there right away.
Now we are older we went to several in some large famous Florida cities. Being older and braver I soon found out what those holes were for. As a mature female adult it was fun yet who knows what deseases they may have?

"I want to back my ass up to an anonymous cock" Yes I did too. They had no idea I'm an old lady.

That's 11 loads!

That is such a hot scenario. It really is worthy of a Lit story if either of you is up to writing it. Got me hard just reading this thread!

That is such a hot scenario. It really is worthy of a Lit story if either of you is up to writing it. Got me hard just reading this thread!

I'm a reader, not a writer.
But I'd co-author something if someone (that has stories posted here) wanted to take the lead.

Back