masters sub

babygrl11

Experienced
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Posts
40
sin pain is Master of my heart, soul and body in every way. earlier today as a punishment, he made me feel like the nasty, subslut, whore i am. please dont respond btw. it made me feel soo dirty yet soo good at the same time.
 
Last edited:
SINPAIN is Master of my heart, soul and body in every way. earlier made me feel lije the nasty, subslut, whore i am. please dont respond btw. it made me feel soo dirty yet soo good at the same time.
 
Last edited:
SINPAIN is Master of my heart, soul and body in every way. he made me feel soo dirty yet soo good at the same time.
 
Wasn't there another thread about this SINPAIN moron a while ago???

Sinpain Is NOT a Moron. I agree with babygirl about what he's like and I'm starting up a thread about my Mistress, not Sinpain but just as nice, if not nicer. (Yes, I know I'll probably get in trouble for posting this. But I don't care.)
 
This calls for a cinquain*

A dom.
A girl, his sub;
Who want to show her heart
Turns up the volume of her art:
To suck.



*Crapsey's cinquains utilized an increasing syllable count in the first four lines, namely two in the first, four in the second, six in the third, and eight in the fourth, before returning to two syllables on the last line. In addition, though little emphasized by critics, each line in the majority of Crapsey cinquains has a fixed number of stressed syllables, as well, following the pattern one, two, three, four, one.
 
Where do these people come from. You know, Maurey could use you on his show...
 
I agree, although I never thought of it that way. No wonder he wants me to address him as SIR. Sorry, Babygirl, for taking over this thread almost.
In all my life I've never thought of it that way.:rolleyes:

ALLCAPS equals shouting. If I am Domming you, baby, you might shout-- and you might shout my name. But you won't be shouting it normal conversation. That's not respectful.
 
In all my life I've never thought of it that way.:rolleyes:

ALLCAPS equals shouting. If I am Domming you, baby, you might shout-- and you might shout my name. But you won't be shouting it normal conversation. That's not respectful.

The mental picture I got from that made me WAYYYYYYYY too happy! ;)


BEHOLD, FOR I AM THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY PRINCESS BUNNY, AND ALL MUST GROVEL AT MY THE SIGHT OF MY CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!

Was that as painful for you as it was for me?

I also can't help but think this every time I see that name:

I'm Sinpain
You know me
Konvict music
Nappy boy, oh wee

*grovels at THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY PRINCESS BUNNY'S feet...* We're not worthy...:(
 
Attention idiots

ok you naysayers- wajalover and i share a Master. He makes us both feel dirty and slutty, like the subsluts we are. He is an incredible master. if he wasnt that great of a Master, we obviously wouldnt be his subs. you have your subs or Masters and we share a Master so LEAVE US ALONE!. what he was me domakes me feel so dirty and naughty but so good after. also im bbw wirh a kid and though sinpain doesnt usually take on bbw with kid subs, he finds me insatiable and nasty so hes allowing me to serve him. plus he loves my curves
 
Last edited:
Back
Top