Dreamscapes ~ A world of Erotic Fantasy closed for Last_Rider & Myself.

yeishia

Literotica Guru
It is my plan this night to grant my love a fantasy of sorts I would have his dream become a reality. I wrap my arms around him pulling him deeper into my dreamworld melding his hard frame into my soft one linking my mind to his..."come with me my love...follow."

From Serendipity I watched as the old boat approached my secluded island. This would be his first visit here. This weekend would mark perhaps a new era in our relationship. Serendipity was a place of equals, should he remain here after this weekend that dynamic would most defiantly change. I smiled as I moved off to greet him on the docks. My dress is casual I did not need the usual trappings to brand me who I was to him.

Romanticdresspink2-1.jpg

He had his instructions; upon disembarking he was to kneel on the docks to await my arrival. For the first time there would be a heavy O ring firmly attached to his collar. A few paces away I paused for a second back-lit by the waning sun as I smiled softly at my dark angel taking in every tiny nuance of the wonderful man freely kneeling before me; strong, submissive all virile, all male … all mine.

“Welcome to Serendipity my love I fear that you are a tad overdressed for our upcoming adventure, strip then apply this.” I tossed him a bottle of lotion which he deftly caught.

“We have some nasty bugs I would not want my love to be bitten by the wrong species, when you are ready I shall get the parts you cannot reach if you ask me very nicely that is.” Grinning I stepped back slightly my rapidly dilating eyes never leaving his physique for a single second, thats right perform for me my darling, such a good boy.

Last edited:
I feel her tug, and my eyes slip closed. I would follow her anywhere.

The boat moves smoothly, the water is peaceful, almost mirror like. The only disturbance is the slight wake from the boat as I approach the island. I can feel her there, pulling at my being. Soon enough the boat docks and I disembark. My instructions are fresh in my mind, and I move a few steps from where I left the boat and kneel.

I don't have long to wait, my eyes drift up her body. She is wonderful, sensual, feminine, and powerful. I wait patiently as she looks me over before she speaks.

I nod and stand, my eyes not leaving hers as I obey.

First my shirt, it pulls easily over my head and I fold it and set it down on the dock. Shoes and socks go next, carefully placed next to the shirt before I undo my pants and pus them down my legs. Once they are folded as well I remove my underwear. Now naked before her I begin applying the lotion.

Over my arms, my neck, shoulders, chest, abdomen. It leaves behind just a slight sheen. Covering my legs, as much as I can reach. I hesitate, I could easily reach my groin on my own, but I want her to do it.

"If you would please Mistress, I think you would do a better job of covering my cock and balls. Also if you would please do my back I would be very appreciative."

I drop to one knee as I ask, eyes down on her legs.

Last edited:
My Angel is so very bad but I love the way he pushes the limits on occasion, limits which suit my purpose… for the moment

He can walk to our campsite with a raging hard on , should be quite amusing, I think grinning slightly.

My eyes sparkle with suppressed laughter as he drops down onto one knee.

“Stand and spread your legs and I shall see what can be done.”

Taking the lotion I move in behind him knowing that he will feel my soft breath on his neck as I begin messaging it into his back making my way ever slowly down over his firm sculptured buttocks and the back of his strong legs making sure his erogenous zones feel my tender touch. The faint musky smell of the home made lotion complements his natural odor perfectly.

Moving in front of him I reach up and kiss the tip of his nose before I drop gracefully to my knees noticing that he is hard already. Deftly I apply it to his groin my fingers lightly grazing over the sensitive region missing not a single inch of his responsive flesh.

Rising again my face totally neutral I speak pointing to a fully loaded rucksack and our tent .

“Better load up my pet we have a long walk ahead of us.”

I watch as he does as I command before snapping a thick leather leash to the O ring of his collar.

The small click resonates down to my very toes

A small decisive tug and we are off me leading the way at a leisurely pace my slander hips swaying to some inner rhythm.

This was going to be a magnificent weekend;
I was smiling softly my beautiful face alight with my love for him as I lead the way into the exotic paradise I wished finally to share with him.

I follow her orders, legs spread a comfortable distance as she moves behind me. Her breath tickles my neck as she begins working her magic fingers along my body. My eyes close reflexively as I feel her gripping my erogenous zones, then she's in front of me and her hands are on my groin. I am already hard, but her touch adds a new level of intensity to it.

When she's done her face is impassive, and my eyes are slightly clouded with passion. She smiles and points to the things I must carry. The sack slips easily onto my back and the tent is easy to carry in one hand. The soft click of he leash through the ring on my collar sends a shiver down my spine.

She tugs the leash and begins leading me. Thankfully the grass is soft and there's nothing to harm my bare feet along the path she's chosen. My eyes try not to linger too much on her form, or her swaying backside. She puts on just enough of a show to keep my cock hard as we hike towards our campsite.

It is not long before we finally reach the small clearing I have chosen an oasis of sorts hidden by the overhanging foliage of the massive trees which encircle it. The air smells fertile; alive, it is a perfect day. I can smell the exotic perfume of the flowers which thrive on my delightful island. All life here thrives uninhibited by civilization with the exception of Serendipity.

The perfect backdrop for my handsome stallion!

I tug on his leash and we both stop. My eyes travel to a slightly isolated tree it is smaller than the rest, at its base is sturdy box of sorts smooth and polished; its presence at the base of the tree seems in-congruent in this wild place teeming with a cornucopia of lush, vital, living things.

A throne for my darkest of angels.

My eyes darken with passion as I turn to him and smile …

I follow her, somehow also noticing the beauty around us while also keeping my eyes more or less fixed on my Angel and her swaying hips. It doesn't take us long to reach a clearing, the leaves rustling softly in the light breeze. One tree stands out, it looks smooth.

She smiles and my heart stops for a moment. My eyes follow her gaze, and I see a box by the tree. I swallow, a slight burn starting in my belly. My eyes meet hers, curious and innocent.

"What do you wish of me Mistress?"

"What do you wish of me Mistress?"

What do I wish of him? I do not have time to make him a list it is a very long one besides tonight is about his needs.

“For the moment this….. “

Using his leash I pull him abruptly to me causing him to drop the tent. One hand entwined in his hair I use the other to push his backpack off one shoulder as my mouth meets his and I suck none to gently on his lower lip, pausing only to whisper “I have missed you.” I deepen our kiss letting him know exactly who is in control as my tongue takes possession of his in a slow primitive dance. The feel of his hardness pressing into my belly is intoxicating.

Finally, I step back my eyes locked to his as I unleash him. “Put down the pack and take a seat, back against the tree trunk legs spread”

I watch as he obeys me, the box is only 6 inches high and fits his arse as if it had been custom made for him which of course it had.

Nonchalantly I unloosen the tent roll. Picking it up I carry it to where I want it dropping it abruptly on the ground where instantly it unrolls sending its content spilling where they wished. I tended to the backpack next removing two of the items that had been attached to its sides placing one on either side of my love.

"Ready?"

Not waiting for an answer I approach him and begin to I slowly remove my pretty blouse up and over my firm breasts inch by inch my hips swaying seductively was I work. My motions accentuate my breasts and high ribcage to perfection.

When my garment finally slips free of my head and the slender fingers that guide its passage the glorious wave of silken curls that had become trapped within its confines is released to cascade about my upper body obscuring me from his view once more.

I still wore a sheer camisole through which my aroused nipples played peekaboo as I swayed and twirled before him. Suddenly I stop and face him my demeanor changing radically.

“To business my love I didn’t bring you here to gawk at me now did I?”

Removing the silken sash which encircled my petite waist I used it to blindfold him, I would have him feel what happened next.

Silently I delved into the back pack once more.

“Place your arms backwards around the tree trunk.” Roughly I used the length of cord I had retrieved to bind his wrists together, careful as always not to cut off his circulation, he would be tied thus for a long while. A wide leather belt I used to bind him more securely to the tree around his waist at the level of his navel. Finally, I used a three foot spreader bar to separate his ankles. It was custom made and elevated them to the level of the box on which he now sat.

I stepped back to admire my handiwork debating if I should let him watch or not.

“Comfortable my love?" I purred trailing one long finger nail across his chest.

I am surprised at the sudden tug, so much so that I drop the tent. I would normally be ashamed, but her mouth captures mine and all thought is lost. Only the feel of her lips, her teeth on my lower lip, and the feel of her tongue wrestling mine into submission. I've missed her too. Eventually it slowly breaks and she speaks to me.

I nod, carefully setting down the bag before sitting where I was indicated. The box is quite comfortable, and I watch her as I wait.

"Ready?"

Before I could even begin forming an answer she begins lifting the blouse over her head and I am reminded once again of how beautiful she is. My eyes feast on her body, the curves, the soft skin, the cascade of silken hair and frames and accentuates all of her. The camisole under the blouse somehow is more erotic right now than her naked body would have been. I watch as she twirls, the folds of her skirt rising just a bit revealing more of her wonderful legs. My jaw must be slightly agape when she finishes twirling for her demeanor changes slightly.

I reach around, grateful the tree isn't thick and I can leave my arms behind me comfortable. She blindfolds me, instantly robbing me of my sight but subtly heightening my other senses. I feel the cord she binds me with, the soft touch of her hands as the belt binds my middle. I experiment a bit with the bindings on my ankles, just testing the distance I can move.

My whole body shivers as she traces a nail down my chest. I have to control my breathing.

"Very Mistress, thank you. If it pleases you I would like to watch."

My eagle eyes miss nothing the slight intake of his breath more revealing than the raging erection he is sporting. He has such a lovely cock I adore the way it curves toward his belly as if trying to escape from the one who owns it. There is no escape!

"Very Mistress, thank you. If it pleases you I would like to watch."

Normally this would be allowed to pass but he is here in My domain I simply cannot allow such a breach of etiquette.

“You want to watch my love? Really?”

The timber of my voice sends an icy shiver down my own spine I can only imagine what it is doing to my Rider.

“As you wish.”

I deftly pull off his blindfold in a single motion , I had intended on removing another layer of my clothing for his viewing pleasure but that would have to wait, he had transgressed.

Moving over to the discarded tent I pick up and assemble a few of the tent poles and return to him.

“So my pet you would like to watch, and what else would you like to do this night?”

“Would you like this?” I use a longish pole to poke one testicle.

“Or perhaps this?” I immediately strike the instep of his foot smartly with the self-same pole.

“Or would my lippy angel prefer a touch of this?”

I place the pole between his belly and his cock and deftly flip his cock in one exquisite motion towards me, delighting on how smartly it immediately springs back towards his belly.

The sound of flesh on flesh is music to my ears.

“Well Rider? Choose!”

The sound of her voice. Instantly I know I have erred, and wish to take it back, to not have displeased her. But words cannot be reclaimed, nor their consequences escaped. My eyes are down, but she commands me to watch, so I must obey.

I groan softly when she pokes one of my testicles, then yelp at the smack to my foot. Her next motion is more controlled, she flips my cock down, stretching the skin and the tendon. I flinch as it rebounds and smacks against my belly.

She wants me to choose?

"Which ever would please you most Mistress, as always. But if I must choose, the second."

I shake uncontrollably in my bonds, not from fear, but from my own stupid failure. I should be more attentive, I deserve this.

One rarely gets what one wishes for in this life and so my pet would have to await my pleasure.

“I will grant you your request my love but first I was wondering if I should perhaps hone my skills somewhat wouldn’t it be nice for you if I were accurate when I flogged your lovely feet?

Looking innocently at you my expression all peaches and crème I pick up a few of the poles I had assembled taking my time to prod at your balls taking my sweet time, trying out differing lengths, differing distances to improve my accuracy.

“See I am getting better my love I haven’t missed at all and look how far I am away from you now?

What do you think, do I need more practice?”

I am smiling sunily down upon you as I pose my double edged question.

I resist a groan, I knew this wouldn't be easy. She begins poking my balls, the orbs shifting around in their fleshy containers as she moves back, tries harder pokes, all the while making me squirm with each prod. She's very very good at this.

I shake my head at her question.

"No Mistress, I think you've perfected it."

My balls are pulsing slightly, sore and a little tender from the rough poking. I try not to think too much about what will be coming next. Though my toes curl reflexively.

I miss nothing, his reaction to my tender ministrations nor the small movements of his toes as they curl up. I know where his mind is I know what my dark angel really seeks this day, after all I am inside his mind as I create his fantasy for him, he can hide nothing from his Mistress…nothing!

I had already warmed his feet up slightly requiring him to walk barefoot from the wharf to sensitize them but I was not finished.

Standing before him I allow my skirt to slip from my slender hips leaving me covered by only my sheer camisole and a pair of equally flimsy panties, thigh high stocking and a pair of delicate sandals which I quickly discard, before sinking gracefully to my knees between his feet.

I choose the Gorean position of the pleasure slave smiling softly as I open my knees wide arching my back and lifting up my firm breasts. I hoped he liked what he saw his attention would soon be directed elsewhere.

Delving inside the wooden rectangular box I had previously placed to one side and pull out a long eagle feather. I lovingly trail the quill end up between my legs over my panties, up and under the camisole lifting it by degrees deliberately giving him a tantalizing glimpse of my lovely breasts as I progress.

Without warning I suddenly stop my teasing, my expression deadly serious.

‘My love are you ready? I do believe we need to prepare your feet, you did request a little bastinado, did you not?”

Last edited:
My eyes follow her motions, I can't tear my gaze from her body as she reveals more to me. The skirt falls, revealing toned, perfectly sculpted legs. Thigh high stockings that enhance her natural curves, and sheer clothing. My jaw is loose, I am in total awe of her.

She kneels and begins to tease me more, that damnable feather. I want to be touching her, not that feather. Brief glimpses of more skin have me whimpering softly in the back of my throat. I don't struggle, it would be useless anyway, and she ordered me still. I swallow when she reminds me what is coming.

"Yes Mistress, I did."

I swallow again, her eyes are firm, but they never lose the love that resides in their depths. It is there I find my comfort.

"Yes Mistress, I did."

Yes he did indeed. I smile into his eyes allowing him to see the love reflected back at him in mine twin orbs in which he can safely swim, I am his anchor.

Leaning forward slightly I run the soft feather around the entire perimeter of first one foot then the other back and forth between them never stopping allowing him no respite; the perimeter, across his toes, the balls of his feet, his sensitive instep and finally his heels.

All receive the soft attention of the silky feather my eyes taking in his every reaction making cafeful mental notes for later…

I will not stop until he begs it of me.

I watch her, partially fearful that she'll begin striking immediately, but she doesn't. Instead the devilish feather begins circling my skin. Almost instantly I'm giggling and squirming. She doesn't rush, just slowly and methodically tickles my squirming feet. My head is tossed back and I'm laughing full force soon enough, gasping for breath.

"Puhuhleeese, stohahahap Mistress."

The feather is light, and totally maddening across the ticklish skin. I can feel tears starting to form in the corners of my eyes as I laugh for her.

I keep my face impassive privately delighting in his child like reactions.

Saying nothing I simply reaching up to collect one tear then the other sucking each between my full lips as if they were a precious nectar which of course they are to me.

Reversing the feather I repeat the same motions using the scratchy quil end on his sensitive skin my motions still light and continuous moving from one foot to the other until he once more begs me stop.

My breathing is erratic when she ceases her torments, little unprovoked giggles slipping from me. I watch her taste my tears, tears of laughter, and smile weakly to her. Then the quill is on me and I"m laughing and thrashing again, almost howling. She is light with her touch, but relentless and very patient. A bad combination for me.

"Miisisistress, plehehehese..."

I can't really form the words, too much laughter and sensation.

"Plehehese, stahahahwp."

"Plehehese, stahahahwp."

And stop I do, his feet are almost ready just one more small preparation.Placing the feather back in the box I bring out a rubber coated lighter and flip it open watching as his eyes widen in disbelief.

“I have no wish to burn you my darling you must hold still for me, just a little warm up and then we shall begin. You have your safe word.” My voice is soothing, firm.

I placed one hand gently on top of his right foot pressing it down toward the ground slightly before moving the very tip of the flame down across his foot from side to side lowering it as I went until I reached his heel.

Never for a single second did I stop my motions, never once staying in a single place for more than a millisecond. I wanted to warm and sensitize the soles of his feet, not burn them.

Downwards and upwards the flame traveled until I had made 5 complete passes on each foot.

Stopping I arose to my feet stepped over the spreader bar holding his face between my palms I kissed him passionately showing him how much he was loved before I returned to my original position and picked out a thin cane from the box.

“Ready my love?”

I am grateful when she again abates. I pant, breathing deeply, trying to get my air back. She allows me a bit of a grace period before pulling out a lighter. My eyes widen, but her words are soothing.

“I have no wish to burn you my darling you must hold still for me, just a little warm up and then we shall begin. You have your safe word.”

I have my safeword. Plus I'm not at all scared of fire, and I trust her completely. She hold me still and I try to help by not moving. The heat comes, unnatural and licking at my sensitive feet, but not at all unbearable. She knows what she is doing, moving the flame around quickly, just warming the skin and increasing the blood flow. I'm actually getting used to it when she stops.

She leans forward and I melt under the kiss. My eyes close, my mind slips elsewhere, everything lost in the wonderful sensation of her lips on mine. Eventually it breaks and she procures a thin cane from the box. I feel my heart speed up, but I nod at her question.

"Yes Mistress, I am ready."

I am proud of his responses they warm my heart.

"Yes Mistress, I am ready."

The cane made of the thinnest bamboo, I stare at it for the briefest of moments before I begin, pushing back memories I would rather not contemplate.

I begin to tap lightly at the soles of his now very sensitive feet; 10 fast paced taps across his toes, 10 across the balls of his feet, 10 across his instep and finally 10 across his heels. I switch to his other foot and begin again.

The terror of my actions lies not in the severity of the blows, which are on the contrary scarcely more than tapping, but in the fact that to my dark angel they will seem to go on for an eternity.

He is lucky for he knows at least for now he may beg me to stop.

Last edited:
My eyes follow her motions, bracing myself for pain. It hurts when she starts, but certainly not what I was expecting. This is almost bearable, until I begin to realize she doesn't plan on stopping. She strikes rapidly, firmly, and over and over again. Soon I'm writhing, feet moving as the constant stream of sensation assaults my body and mind.

This might be worse than hard blows.

My head is thrashing from side to side when I start begging again.

"Please, please stop Mistress. Please, I can't take it anymore."

I watch his reactions carefully, knowing this is what he wants I harden my heart stopping only when he finally begs it of me. Once more arising this time to offer him some sips of water.

“I hope you are enjoying this my dark angel for there is more to come.”

I drop to my knees once more exchanging the cane for a heavier one.

“You will count each one my love ; one Mistress thank you, two Mistress and so forth. You will endure 40 on each foot. If you forget to thank me I shall begin again. I will stop only if you use your safe word.”

My loving eyes seek out his I need to be sure he still wants this, as now we begin his torment in earnest.

“Is that understood my pet?”

I am reminded again of how much my Mistress loves me when she offers me water. I drink, feeling the cool liquid soothe my throat before she finds a heavier cane and I restrain a whimper.

“You will count each one my love ; one Mistress thank you, two Mistress and so forth. You will endure 40 on each foot. If you forget to thank me I shall begin again. I will stop only if you use your safe word.”

Now I do whimper, trying not to imagine too much. A few calming breaths later I look into her beautiful eyes and answer.

"Yes Mistress."

I like his answer.

I test out my new cane on my own hand, my mind briefly flashing backwards in time I shiver in response seeking out my loves eyes, in the same way I calm him he calms me.

I am ready!

My strokes will address the same areas as before allocating 10 to each zone before moving one, Each well aimed stroke to his flesh will be decisive and it will be much harder than he has felt thus far, for I mean business,

I raise my cane and smack it smartly across his toes watching him flinch and adjust.

Smack!

I pause between each carefully administered stroke giving him time to recover and respond.

His beautiful Mistress is now focused entirely on her love no longer paying any heed to their exotic surroundings her world has been reduced to the man before her and his responses alone.

Strangely enough there is true beauty in what they share together in these precious moments, a beauty few would understand...

Back