EmberFaye: Return of the Fire Sprite

Ember Faye

Lil Fire Sprite
I've purged it all! Most of the photo's were a few to several years old, and it was time to just get rid of them!

I know, I could just close up the whole thread, but I'd like to keep it open in case anyone would like to leave me a comment or message.

For now, there will be no pix from me. Maybe some day I'll post again, but right now... just not feeling it and not my thing (guess that's what happens when you get older and get out of shape.. just not feeling sexy at all!)

The best place to keep up with me is my tumblr (linked in my sig) :)

Last edited:
Hey gorgeous

Hey gorgeous I can't wait to learn all about yOu and see more of you
Hello all!

Some of the old timers (that is, those that have been on Lit for as long as I have, or longer) may know me already. I've made quite a few good friends on Lit through the years, and that's one of the main reasons I've never left Lit completely.

I felt that my main thread might be a bit intimidating to the newer folks that don't know me, so figured I'd make a new one. It's been a long time since I've actively posted pix on Lit. It's like a fresh start: starting over new, so new thread.. why the hell not? :)

Those that remember know that I had quite the collection of pix on here (A LOT.. we're talking in the thousand range) before I finally quit taking pix. I removed them all a couple of years ago, due to them being so old and me feeling that they didn't faithfully represent me any more (I mean, c'mon.. we do change in appearance as we age! lol) and because I had just got burned out on taking pix and posting them. Just wasn't my thing any more.

I do believe that maybe, just maybe... the mischievous lil fire sprite may be returning. I'm not promising anything.. but I may actually start taking pix again. Not all the time, mind you (kinda hard for me to), but if this increase in horny and playfulness continues in me, I may very well be posting some pix here and there again ^_^

I hope to see some of the old faces again, and I look forward to making new friends as well!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~​

Still not sure 'bout this

I still don't know if I'll want to get back into the swing of things when it comes to taking pix and posting all the time... BUT...

I was feeling very playful the other night, and I was feeling that excitement I use to get so long ago when I would take pix for Lit. The thought of others looking, maybe getting turned on from them. The rush of it. Hopefully it's a mood that will stay with me for quite a while. I'm still not completely ready mentally to be showing my body off... I'd rather get in shape first.. but the mood just over took me. So hopefully there are some that will enjoy my willingness to share :)

These first batch of pix aren't the best. They were taken with my phone camera, in low lighting (done on purpose). I was definitely feeling very playful, and became very horny as I continued taking them. Too bad I can't share the more naughty ones >.< heh :p

More to come ;)

Last edited:
I wasn't a regular in your original thread, but judging by your picture in your avatar, I might be for this thread. :)

You're very beautiful and you seem nice. Great breasts as well in your pictures.

Can you give us some bio on you?

Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: I just looked through your old thread, you look like a very lovely person. :)

Hey gorgeous I can't wait to learn all about yOu and see more of you

Thank you. Hopefully I'll stay in the mood to want to keep sharing :)
I see you joined a couple of months ago, so let me say: welcome to Lit! :D

I wasn't a regular in your original thread, but judging by your picture in your avatar, I might be for this thread. :)

You're very beautiful and you seem nice. Great breasts as well in your pictures.

Can you give us some bio on you?

Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: I just looked through your old thread, you look like a very lovely person. :)

Thank you! Hope you enjoy my lil corner of Lit... I'll try my best to be entertaining ^_^

I actually shared quite a bit of myself in the bio on my profile. Really not that much more to add. I'm pretty boring :rolleyes: Just a big ol geeky gamer girl. Big time geekster. You can ask specific questions and I'll probably answer them all (I'm a pretty open, honest person) :p

Thanks again :)

Well... new location for the sexy and fabulous Ember.... now... where were we :devil:

Well... new location for the sexy and fabulous Ember.... now... where were we :devil:

I'll have to share later on..
daughter is back home =/
lol

I'll reply to everyone later and throw another pic up then :)

As to you hon, I answered you over at the other place ;)
:kiss:

welcome back (even if i dont know you ;) )

You've got a very pretty face ... :)

hopefully we can see more pics of you

greets from germany,

chris

edit:

and hell you look like you're 25 ... i've just seen your profile theres another number :O

I really like the AV shot, would love to see that full size.

Here's to more good times in the Return
Glad you're back

I still don't know if I'll want to get back into the swing of things when it comes to taking pix and posting all the time... BUT...

I was feeling very playful the other night, and I was feeling that excitement I use to get so long ago when I would take pix for Lit. The thought of others looking, maybe getting turned on from them. The rush of it. Hopefully it's a mood that will stay with me for quite a while. I'm still not completely ready mentally to be showing my body off... I'd rather get in shape first.. but the mood just over took me. So hopefully there are some that will enjoy my willingness to share :)

These first batch of pix aren't the best. They were taken with my phone camera, in low lighting (done on purpose). I was definitely feeling very playful, and became very horny as I continued taking them. Too bad I can't share the more naughty ones >.< heh :p

3am and feeling naughty 1

3am and feeling naughty 2

3am and feeling naughty 3

More to come ;)

welcome back ember faye. great to see you posting on this forum again. another thread to join. :)

Daughter drove hubby up to the store..... so I'm alone and able to post :devil:

So, I'll just throw this lil image up for now. Little tease for you all ;)

I would love to suck and lick your inner thigh! That is just amazing lusty Ember...

Lovely images. Thanks for sharing them!

Thank you, and thanks for popping in to look!

Welcome back to Lit :)

Thank you!

welcome back (even if i dont know you ;) )

You've got a very pretty face ... :)

hopefully we can see more pics of you

greets from germany,

chris

edit:

and hell you look like you're 25 ... i've just seen your profile theres another number :O

Haha! Yeah.. I've always looked younger than my age.. something I've never had a problem with! lol ... BUT... if you saw me in good lighting and up close, you'd see the added wrinkles I've gotten, the added markings of age.. droopy eyes.. etc.. ugh.. lol

And yes.. come Nov, I'll be 39 :)

Thank you!

I really like the AV shot, would love to see that full size.

Here's to more good times in the Return
Glad you're back

Thank you hon! I'll post a bigger size of it later on ;)

I was sitting for the longest time trying to think of a witty title for a new thread... Came up with a few different things, and then that one hit me.. and I thought: me = geek... that = perfect. Granted, Empire Strikes Back is def my fav, but Return will have to do :p

Thank you sweets.. it's good to be back :kiss:

welcome back ember faye. great to see you posting on this forum again. another thread to join. :)

Thanks! Good to be back :)
And guess what?! ... We share a birthday! heh

well damn i get home from work to see this goregous awesome new thread hehehehe im liking seeing you again:devil::devil: and i still think your husband is a fucking lucky ass man

looking great ember :)

I used to follow the old thread so I am looking forward to this one. :)

and yes it seems the exact same birthday :)

Thank you... and happy to see there's others that remember me from back in the day :)

Scorps ftw! ;)

Back