men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she appear interested at all? If not and you just keep bringing it up, she will only feel that you are badgering her. In the reverse direction, you guys call it nagging.

She has to know that no matter what happens you will still love her. She has to know that no matter what happens you will not view her differently, that you will not view her as a bad person. Sometimes the word "slut" is arousing. Sometimes it is an insult. She has to know that what you want is something the two of you are sharing. And just saying all these words to her will not matter. How you treat her will determine if she believes these things to be true.

But all this depends on whether or not she is interested at all.

This is so true. She has to know that she is loved, no matter what. She can't feel like you are whoring her out.

question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

Most men do

Does she appear interested at all? If not and you just keep bringing it up, she will only feel that you are badgering her. In the reverse direction, you guys call it nagging.

She has to know that no matter what happens you will still love her. She has to know that no matter what happens you will not view her differently, that you will not view her as a bad person. Sometimes the word "slut" is arousing. Sometimes it is an insult. She has to know that what you want is something the two of you are sharing. And just saying all these words to her will not matter. How you treat her will determine if she believes these things to be true.

There is great wisdom here. All you with the fantasy, take the advice given here.

My wife seems to run Warm to HOT and than back to cool again. When we role play she is really into it and acts like she wants to have her clit licked as her pussy is getting pounded with some fresh new meat! however I do not know if she is just saying that to make the moment hotter or she really means it. She will not talk about sex, to her its just something you don't talk about.
HELP, any one have some insight for me?
I think one reason she is reluctant to invite a strange new cock into our bed is because she put on weight after the birth of our children, now she is a size 18-20 with massive breasts

Last edited:
It has been a long time fantasy of mine... The closest I have been is when my now ex wife and I were going through a bad time and she went out and had sex with another guy. I was jealous but her pussy was full of cum and her breath smelled of him. We ended up having wild sex that night. It turned me on to fuck her filled pussy and taste cum on her lips. I would like for it to happen now but my current wife is not interested. Love to chat about it though.

Start with some playful, harmless, fun

Check out the story, "Life Almost Imitates Art" for some ideas on how a couple can begin playing safely with a respectful, willing fellow. Everyone can go as far as they want....comfortably.

Yes, I would like to see my wife get pounded by another guy. I have told her she can fuck who she wants when she wants. Nothing has happened yet but i hope soon. ;)

My wife seems to run Warm to HOT and than back to cool again. When we role play she is really into it and acts like she wants to have her clit licked as her pussy is getting pounded with some fresh new meat! however I do not know if she is just saying that to make the moment hotter or she really means it. She will not talk about sex, to her its just something you don't talk about.
HELP, any one have some insight for me?
I think one reason she is reluctant to invite a strange new cock into our bed is because she put on weight after the birth of our children, now she is a size 18-20 with massive breasts

I can relate! I've lost over 100lbs in the past 2 years and now I'm a 14/16. I'm happy with my body because I'm healthy. However, now I'mm dealing with sagging tits and extra skin. I think I look hot in clothes but would be hesitant to show my naked body to anyone but my husband.

I can relate! I've lost over 100lbs in the past 2 years and now I'm a 14/16. I'm happy with my body because I'm healthy. However, now I'mm dealing with sagging tits and extra skin. I think I look hot in clothes but would be hesitant to show my naked body to anyone but my husband.

Hey gals please remember: the desirability to men of women who have maturity and experience - their sexual confidence, their elegance in responsive movement, their delicious conversation, their freedom of expression in the build and during orgasm - these aspects of a woman are totally hot for guys of any age!

if you realized they'd still appreciate you and your body, because many men would, would it make you feel any less hesitant? would you want another man if it could happen?

if you realized they'd still appreciate you and your body, because many men would, would it make you feel any less hesitant? would you want another man if it could happen?

Yes, if my husband was ok with it. I would let another man into my bed. :)

Yes, if my husband was ok with it. I would let another man into my bed. :)

I hope you think about it -- it seems as though you have been judging from this and your threesome thread -- and get what you want. he would be a lucky man.

I am sure your right, like I said earlier I just got to find the right guy, or hell even gall to seduce her mind first than her body, any volunteers?

Would a long-distance volunteer work? Via email? I am not interested in the physical part, but I would be glad to help you modify her attitude. You would have to give me a tutorial on her likes and dislikes first.

In any case, don't give up. It took me years to get my wife to relax about this kind of thing, and now she is in Florida with her lover, a guy with a mammoth endowment, fucking him every day for the next two weeks. She's be down there every couple of months from now on. She's come to like it a lot. So do I.

Have you tried the right movies? Books? One thing that might work is to put her in touch with women who are already enjoying this kind of freedom.

Reactions: bps
I hope you think about it -- it seems as though you have been judging from this and your threesome thread -- and get what you want. he would be a lucky man.

Consensual 3some is great

Would a long-distance volunteer work? Via email? I am not interested in the physical part, but I would be glad to help you modify her attitude. You would have to give me a tutorial on her likes and dislikes first.

In any case, don't give up. It took me years to get my wife to relax about this kind of thing, and now she is in Florida with her lover, a guy with a mammoth endowment, fucking him every day for the next two weeks. She's be down there every couple of months from now on. She's come to like it a lot. So do I.

Have you tried the right movies? Books? One thing that might work is to put her in touch with women who are already enjoying this kind of freedom.

Wow. that's pretty hot. so you're both enjoying her freedom. do you do the same?

wife with another man

Took a long time to make it happen,best thing we ever did started with a mutual friend loved watching her with him then we met a guy who became a good friend and we used to meet on a regular basis and I loved seeing her get ready for our meets and we got to the point where I would let him take her out without me and I would wait for her to come home and she would tell me every thing they had done , then it was my turn loved sloppy seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back