Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, a lap dance? Who knows where that could lead....

*puts on some music and winks*

I move in, right between those sexy legs of yours, and start to dance for you, gyrating my hips, slowly sinking to my knees and giving your cock a kiss, and suck it into my mouth for a couple of erotic caresses with my lips and tongue before rising up, again, turning my ass to you as I dance and slowly remove my top...

!!!!

Oooh, a lap dance? Who knows where that could lead....

*puts on some music and winks*

I move in, right between those sexy legs of yours, and start to dance for you, gyrating my hips, slowly sinking to my knees and giving your cock a kiss, and suck it into my mouth for a couple of erotic caresses with my lips and tongue before rising up, again, turning my ass to you as I dance and slowly remove my top...

I grope your ass and squeeze, spank em as I take huge chunks of them in my mouth! Screw the no touching rule! I bury my face in them and lick up and down...my tongue flat running across your crack!

I grope your ass and squeeze, spank em as I take huge chunks of them in my mouth! Screw the no touching rule! I bury my face in them and lick up and down...my tongue flat running across your crack!
Mmmm, yes!

I grind my ass into you, enjoying your attention, then I twirl out of your grasp, running my hands down my fresh-shaven legs...

I bring a finger to my mouth and suck on it, pretending its your cock as I look at you, and then slide it down, teasing my naked nipples before moving my hands down and slowly pushing my shorts off of my hips, dancing and gyrating for you, before I move back in between your legs and bring myself into your lap, carefully capturing your cock between my cheeks and giving a slow, sensual lap dance with my soft, bare skin against your hard, throbbing manhood.

Ah My!

Mmmm, yes!

I grind my ass into you, enjoying your attention, then I twirl out of your grasp, running my hands down my fresh-shaven legs...

I bring a finger to my mouth and suck on it, pretending its your cock as I look at you, and then slide it down, teasing my naked nipples before moving my hands down and slowly pushing my shorts off of my hips, dancing and gyrating for you, before I move back in between your legs and bring myself into your lap, carefully capturing your cock between my cheeks and giving a slow, sensual lap dance with my soft, bare skin against your hard, throbbing manhood.

Fuck! I pull your closer and slide my cock up and down that sweet crack of yours ass.....i raise my hands up and fondle your breasts from behind.....twisting and twirling those perky nipples.....wanting to have them in my mouth!

Fuck! I pull your closer and slide my cock up and down that sweet crack of yours ass.....i raise my hands up and fondle your breasts from behind.....twisting and twirling those perky nipples.....wanting to have them in my mouth!
I'll make you a deal: you can have my nipples in your mouth, if I can have your cock in my ass...

ONLY IF I can explode in your ass!
You certainly can; I wouldn't want it any other way...

(Okay, so, I'd also love to swallow your deposit, but, there's really something so incredibly fulfilling about a man's hard cock exploding in my tight little ass that turns me on so much...)

Ride Me

You certainly can; I wouldn't want it any other way...

(Okay, so, I'd also love to swallow your deposit, but, there's really something so incredibly fulfilling about a man's hard cock exploding in my tight little ass that turns me on so much...)

I cum so hard in your ass that It will bounce back and I will suck, lick it out of your ass and share it with u ;)

I cum so hard in your ass that It will bounce back and I will suck, lick it out of your ass and share it with u ;)
Sounds wonderful, baby...

I caress your hard cock with a lube covered hand, then slide my hot little ass down over your shaft. A quiet sigh escapes my lips as I grind down, yearning for every inch of you, and stop for a few seconds to catch my breath after getting you into me...

Fuck!

Sounds wonderful, baby...

I caress your hard cock with a lube covered hand, then slide my hot little ass down over your shaft. A quiet sigh escapes my lips as I grind down, yearning for every inch of you, and stop for a few seconds to catch my breath after getting you into me...

I embrace you and wrap my arms around that back and bury my face in your tits as i thrust deeper, harder and faster ripping you!!! I can your tightness AAHHH fuck im throbbing!!!

O, god! I can't stop moaning, screaming; my breath comes in gasps as your cock fills me!

My hands roam over your back and shoulders, up into your hair, caressing every inch of you that I can reach as I ride you into perfect ecstasy!

Kaboom!

O, god! I can't stop moaning, screaming; my breath comes in gasps as your cock fills me!

My hands roam over your back and shoulders, up into your hair, caressing every inch of you that I can reach as I ride you into perfect ecstasy!

I explode in your tighthole!!!! FUCK suddenly the room is spinning! I close my eyes and just make out with u!

You slowly pace yourself as I pull your off my cock and finger that hole digging up my cum.....I fetch a good three finger full and stick it between our lips as we both suck and taste it.....

Taking a seat and enjoying the show
Just a watcher? *winks over at cf...*

Grabbing DB's hair, I pull you tight to my chest as I arch my back, grinding into you, silent, breathless, the smallest little sounds escaping as my body shudders with pleasure.

I explode in your tighthole!!!! FUCK suddenly the room is spinning! I close my eyes and just make out with u!

You slowly pace yourself as I pull your off my cock and finger that hole digging up my cum.....I fetch a good three finger full and stick it between our lips as we both suck and taste it.....
Mmmm, thank you, DB; you taste exquisite!

Stepping through the door, noticing the stocked bar on the left, the comfy couches and the big bed further in the room. I glance in a mirror and straighten my stockings and then my black satin party dress. I'm nervous, hoping I did well enough feminizing myself and that one of the regulars is here. I'm oh so eager to please.

hey Paris my love got myself a new cock ring, metal 1.75 inch diameter and .75 wide. just thought you might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back