My foot thread

Roleplay_Mom

Steamy role play
Here's to everyone into feet. Hope you enjoy. Supportive (and even vulgar) comments always appreciated.

Attachments

• l[1] (2).jpg
    l[1] (2).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4,080
  • l[1] (4).jpg
    l[1] (4).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,382
  • l[1] (6).jpg
    l[1] (6).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2,545
  • l[2].jpg
    l[2].jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2,211
  • l[3] (2).jpg
    l[3] (2).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3,314
Last edited:
A few more.....

Attachments

• 4tfgr4.jpg
    4tfgr4.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,521
  • l[1].jpg
    l[1].jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,215
  • l[1] (3).jpg
    l[1] (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,296
  • l[1] (5).jpg
    l[1] (5).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5,573
  • l[1] (7).jpg
    l[1] (7).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,664
... and last but not least...

Attachments

• l[4].jpg
    l[4].jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,630
  • l[3].jpg
    l[3].jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 4,866
  • l[2] (2).jpg
    l[2] (2).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,642
I am curious to learn what inspired this thread? At the very least you have gorgeous feet, but this one is my favorite on so many levels. Wish I could have watched you put them on!

attachment.php

I am curious to learn what inspired this thread? At the very least you have gorgeous feet, but this one is my favorite on so many levels. Wish I could have watched you put them on!

attachment.php

Another LIT reader was having trouble viewing my pics on my myspace page, so I posted some of my foot pics on this thread.

I like these heels for the reason they are spiked heels and they show off toe "cleavage". Sort of a tease and denial, for those eager boys who are dying to see my toes.

Another LIT reader was having trouble viewing my pics on my myspace page, so I posted some of my foot pics on this thread.

I like these heels for the reason they are spiked heels and they show off toe "cleavage". Sort of a tease and denial, for those eager boys who are dying to see my toes.

Your skin looks so perfectly toasted. It makes me wonder what your toes are painted

Nice "toe cleavage". It also shows off the nicely curved arch of each attractive foot.

And of course those spiked heels make me wonder what devilish things you can do with them ... :devil:

P.S. I'd love to see footjob photos, if you have any. ;)

Nice "toe cleavage". It also shows off the nicely curved arch of each attractive foot.

And of course those spiked heels make me wonder what devilish things you can do with them ... :devil:

P.S. I'd love to see footjob photos, if you have any. ;)

A agree with ouch....when can we see more?:devil:

Nice

Nice to see you like a bit of creamy cummy goodness on your feet, have any more like that... especially if when you are still wearing your heels

I'm not sure I can post footjob pics - seems like the rule admins prohibit aroused cock pics.

You are one hot lady...how about showing off those sexy feet in a pair of 5" open toe mules....a few pics of the legs they are attached to and maybe the lush ass that they support...hmmmmm?

The five of us climb into the car to go to dinner, the setting sun is reflecting off of your auburn hair, the contrast of your tan complexion, white stockings and tight almost transparent sun dress is breathtaking. As you slide across the back row of seats I catch a glimpse of your g-string, I try not to stare but I can't stop. I'm instantly aroused. I reach to sit next to you and my daughter cuts me off, disappointed I move to the back.

At the restaurant I'm sitting in the middle and your directly across from me, I can't take my eyes off of you. After some small talk my daughter whispers in my ear jokingly, "is there something going on between you two?" She puts her hand on my thigh as to reassure me. It startled me. Is my desire so obvious? Has anyone else noticed? I turn to her, smile, brush her beautiful blonde hair back and affectionally kiss her ear, "no we're just friends. She laughs.

After dessert your husband excuses himself and leaves the table, in the shuffle I feel something rub up against my leg, moments later your foot appears between my legs pressing into me. I'm startled, in one motion and without thinking I look down to see your red painted toenails through your shear stockings as they claw to push harder into me, with my right hand I reach down and firmly grab your ankle, and with my left I cover your foot with my napkin so my daughter can't see.

You don't even look up as you gently caress me with your foot. I am so turned on, I don't know what to do? It feels great and I loose myself in the moment. As I message your foot which you seem to enjoy, I notice your left hand leaves the table. Reaching over with my left foot I rub up against your inner leg, you grab my ankle and guide my foot to your warm and wet pussy. The harder I press against you the harder you press against me, you push by foot back and I can feel your hand move down and your fingers find their way to the place I want to be.

Your wet, as wet as I am. Your pressing up against my panties and I want your foot inside me so badly. I'm having a hard time sitting still and not making any sounds. You anticipate my every move, as I pull my panties aside you force your way into me deeply and violently. Your foot feels so warm and smooth as it parts my lips and explores my sexuality.

I'm not sure if anyone notices what's happening, at this point I don't care when suddenly your tense, you grab my ankle and force my foot into you, I feel the moisture and penetration and as you cum I can no longer contain my excitement and I begin to moan. Quickly realizing that others probably heard that I look up from between my legs to see your glistening hand, my daughter just smiles while you gently remove your foot. I am exhausted, embarrassed, and excited all at the same time.

My daughter reaches down and straightens my dress, places her hand on my inner thigh and whispers, "that was really hot, I love you mommy..."

Hopefully Roleplay-mom has not been adversely effected by the severe weather in the South, is into women and that after reading my reply has some interest.

I'm happy to continue if she is...

To answer your question, yes, I have been adversely affected by the weather. I seem to be in the land of the never-ending thunderstorm. I lost power for 2 days, and am also in the process of buying a new house and moving.....so I'll not have free time to chat for a little bit.

However...........I must say...... what a naughty fantasy you started..... ;)

I love them all. The first and the last are my favorite!!!!! You look amazing!!!

Back