Tentacles!

TENTACLES?

  • Out of control!

    Votes: 16 11.1%
  • Ravaged by nameless monster!

    Votes: 56 38.9%
  • Phallic imagary!

    Votes: 23 16.0%
  • FIVE HUNDRED PENISES!

    Votes: 49 34.0%

  • Total voters
    144
088_1000.jpg


803_1000.jpg
 
Last edited:
Will begin doing so Vix

EDIT

Went back and have linked all the pics I've posted from deviant art, and will be sure to do so in the future.

Thank you very much for doing that, especially for going back and adding links. I appreciate it. I know as a dA'er I like feedback and faves on my work, it's inspiring and encouraging.
 
I like the expression on her face in this one. As if the tentacle monster is more of a partner or familiar than a threat.
thistle_by_faustie-d30nhcl.jpg

Faustie's "Thistle"

The artist has a lot of other good ones and his site is pretty spiffy too.
 
Me too. I like the expression on her face. Instead of a horrified look which most of them have (and I find a bit offputting) she looks like she's more open to what's happening. She isn't sure yet, but she's willing to go with it.

088_1000.jpg

love this one

I definitely agree. Plus, there's just something sexy about her being surrounded by so many cocks (or, well, phallic tentacles. Beggars can't be choosers ;) ) taking advantage of her. Throw in a some cum, and this is a perfect fantasy :)
 
Last edited:


EDIT: I love the perspective in this one. Leaves quite a bit to the imagination.
 
Jesus, these are hot! I'm wet just looking at them, the look of pain and resistace on their faces....mmmmm just like how I want it....to be forced!

These make me hard as a rock. :) Nice to know girls get wet over these too.
 
I wish I had tentacles...

Saw live action tentacle porn once, it was pretty freaking fantastic :D
 
That is so hot all those pictures.

I am looking for anyone male or female to take a space trip with me where we crash on an unknown planet and are ravaged by tentacle monsters.

If anyone wants in please feel free to pm with your characters.
 
Back
Top