RockNut's Darkened Corner

goodgurlgetsbad

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Posts
28,308
Welcome To RockNut's Darkened Corner
Get To Know Him Better, Get To Know Him At His Best
Everybody Is Welcome !!!
 
O.K. everyone....Thanks to GoodGurl..( and many others' urgings) I, one Blade_Rocknut now have a home for my....whatever we decide to pile in it. Randomness is fine, bewbz are, of course welcome, and I'll likely post quite a bit of muhself here, too.

Let's see where it goes....:cattail:
 
Oh...I didn't mention...there's one of those big-ass comfy corner lounge seat deals here.....plenty of room for relaxing. And such.;)
 
All right....I took some pics today.

For those who don't know; I'm a part time crossdresser....really a very small portion of the time, but it influences my Lit presence heavily because....I can do that. I used a rare opportunity to snap some crude ( cellphone) self pics.

Today....

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
* Collapses onto the big comfy couch* Home from work.... This dark corner looked quite cozy.... For the love of god Blade.... you put most of the females I know to shame!
 
What'll ya be drinkin' J? Open bar here....no cover. Gratuity is of course appreciated; not required.

* Scampers off for drinks for the wimmins and to scrounge up another pic....
 
*flops onto couch* I am so glad to be off work now!

OMG Blade.. I love that picture.. such a hottie! ;)
 
*flops onto couch* I am so glad to be off work now!

OMG Blade.. I love that picture.. such a hottie! ;)

Happy to have you, Sunnybunny, dear!

* I really shoulda edited pics before now.....getting flustered with this silly program...*

This place doesn't hafta run on my track....got something to say; by all means...let it fly. Questions are fine, random comedy is grand, too.


*Oh, yeah....and bewbz. Did I mention bewbz are welcome here?*
 
Last edited:
Happy to have you, Sunnybunny, dear!

* I really shoulda edited pics before now.....getting flustered with this silly program...*

This place doesn't hafta run on my track....got something to say; by all means...let it fly. Questions are fine, random comedey is grand, too.


*Oh, yeah....and bewbz. Did I mention bewbz are welcome here?*

so I should lift my sweater to show you the bewbz and the pretty hearts on my bra today?
 
*peals off sweater and tosses behind the couch*

now Sweetie, get me a drink! :D
 
lol.. you might be one of the few men on here I will get topless for.. but not going to be dancing with that pole! Come on BB! :D
 
a hottie and a sexy voice... I think I'd like to pop in here for a bit.

May I have a tall G~n~T?

... and can I play on the pole too with Bodacious cutie?? ;)
 
Back
Top