2009 challenge V.1 "Pen"

Please vote for you favorite solution to the challenge word "Pen"

• 1. "Power of the Pen"

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • 2. "Sharpie"

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 3. "Inspiration" (color & Mono count as one)

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • 4. "Harley Study"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 5. "Saw, Conquered, Came"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 6. "Literotica To Do List"

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 7. "1st snow / Parchment"

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • 8. "Pen"

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • 9. "Pen"

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THROBBS

I am Fauve
We have 9 entries.
Scroll down to view all entries at fullest sizes before choosing.
attachment.php

;)
These are just thumbnails for reference.
We have a WINNER!... #8 "Pen" by kinkikittyn.
attachment.php

I will reveal the Artists' names....on each posting.

Last edited:
1. The Power of the Pen

1. The Power of the Pen ~ by neci_please_me
attachment.php

Last edited:
2. Sharpie

2. Sharpie ~ by xssve
attachment.php

3rd Place (tie) for this challenge!

Last edited:
3. Inspiration

3. Inspiration ~ by pattydraws
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
4. Harley Study

4. Harley Study ~ by austin8
attachment.php

Just got a LARGE version:
attachment.php

Last edited:
5. Saw, Conquered, Came

5. Saw, Conquered, Came ~ by sunandshadow
attachment.php

Last edited:
6. Literotica To Do List

6. Literotica To Do List ~ by Chainzz
attachment.php

3rd Place (tie) for this challenge!

Last edited:
7. 1st snow / Parchment

7. 1st snow / Parchment ~ by pattydraws
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
8. Pen

8. Pen ~ by kinkikittyn
attachment.php

The Winner of This Challenge.
attachment.php

Last edited:
9. Pen

9. Pen ~ by austin8
attachment.php

2nd Place for this challenge!
Just got a LARGE version:
attachment.php

Last edited:
:eek: Aw man, how am I supposed to decide? There's one which is the funniest, one which is the most thought-provoking, one which I find the most arousing, and one which is technically excellent. Which of those do I vote for? @_@

Great Job Throbbs!!!!

Now to decide! Can I vote for everyone?

I have some ideas for cups but probably won't have time. I have some writing and other art commitments. But I'll try...

patty:kiss::rose:

sure hope you're feeling better, if not now, soon! I passed two kidney stones after starting chemo. The first time they had to give me atropine the pain caused such a strong reaction, the next time it was a pain shot, a filter cone and 'cope with it.' LOLOL

though I wasn't LOL'ing then... please feel better is my wish for you...

p:kiss:

Awww, these are ALL great. It's even better just seeing them all grouped up together in one gallery bunch, too. Gonna be hard just picking one. Kudos to all the artists here!

Had too many damn real-life distractions to join in this round properly, but I'm on it for Cups. :D

The hard part... forgive the pun, is that some of us recognize the styles, and its difficult to vote for the piece not the artist as well.

But damn this is some exquisite work.

Now to decide! Can I vote for everyone?

I have some ideas for cups but probably won't have time. I have some writing and other art commitments. But I'll try...

patty:kiss::rose:

sure hope you're feeling better, if not now, soon! I passed two kidney stones after starting chemo. The first time they had to give me atropine the pain caused such a strong reaction, the next time it was a pain shot, a filter cone and 'cope with it.' LOLOL

though I wasn't LOL'ing then... please feel better is my wish for you...

p:kiss:

I wonder.. should the polls be set up for multiple selections?

Thank you. Still no stone. Still sore. Not currently feeling the acute spasm pain.

Awww, these are ALL great. It's even better just seeing them all grouped up together in one gallery bunch, too. Gonna be hard just picking one. Kudos to all the artists here!

Had too many damn real-life distractions to join in this round properly, but I'm on it for Cups. :D

I am bummed that you could not make it for this one. I am looking forward to your participation!

The hard part... forgive the pun, is that some of us recognize the styles, and its difficult to vote for the piece not the artist as well.

But damn this is some exquisite work.

True.

As sunandshadow noted, there are lots of factors to ponder. technique, cleverness, concept, composition, hotness.....

I am considering what the ramifications of making a Poll with multiple selection option. hmmmmmm

True.

As sunandshadow noted, there are lots of factors to ponder. technique, cleverness, concept, composition, hotness.....

I am considering what the ramifications of making a Poll with multiple selection option. hmmmmmm

Im not following T... multiple selections? such as? and how would that work?

True.

i'm up for trying anything once :D i haven't voted yet, but if i could vote for two i could.

Throbbs, i hope you get better soon! :rose:

Last edited:
Im not following T... multiple selections? such as? and how would that work?

well, when one sets up a Poll (on LIT) one has the option to allow mutiple selections.
I do not think you can RANK those selections.

soooo.... I think that would work ok...? right? If everyone voted for ALL, which seems unlikely, there would be no winner.

There is also the option to make the voters' identity public. That would help to identify possible voter fraud:eek: or embaress us for votig for ourselves:eek::rolleyes::D

I think anonymous voting is fine.

Back