The 10th Annual Literotica Awards: Most Original Sex Scene

The 10th Annual Literotica Awards: Most Original Sex Scene


  • Total voters
    269
  • Poll closed .

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,676
Please choose the scene below which you feel is the most original. Note: Please do not post on this thread. To discuss the contest, please go here.
 
Choice A below Candy Shop by Kimbalee

"She was more than happy to oblige his request. She scrambled backwards, hopped onto the desk, and stretched her bent legs apart in the air. He had a thought, and decided to go for it. Seeing that it was still there, he picked up his lollypop that had been placed on the edge of the desk. He ran it inside his mouth to wet it, pulled it out with a "pop," and then spread her pussy lips apart.

John ran it up and down her slit, causing her to gasp. He licked it again, and then teased her clit with it. Circling around it a few times, he paused before pushing it down and into her about an inch. John thrust it in and out a few times while circling her clit with the thumb of his other hand. Emm's legs shook, suspended in the air, and he chuckled at the sight of it.

"Ahhh," she groaned as he quickened the pace moving it further inside. He then bent down and licked the entire area he had just covered in blue raspberry. She tasted great, and he was really getting into it. Emm went wild, thrashing about on the desk. He could get used to reactions like this."

*
 
Choice B below Grace Under Pressure Ch. 01 by rachlou

"By the time they fell in through her kitchen door, both of them were drenched. Water dripped all over the terracotta tiles as Grace turned to face Tom, suddenly aware that she was in a very compromising position.

Before she had time to suggest that he ought to go back next door, he pulled her into his arms hungrily. His hands swept down her back and grabbed her backside roughly. As his mouth plundered hers, Grace felt her doubts being firmly crushed by the wave of desire that swept through her body."

*
 
Choice C below Grave Lovers by Boxlicker101

I was holding the light on her and, as soon as she started, I was reminded of my other reason, besides making an accommodation for a lady friend, for being willing to accompany Samantha on the night's escapade. She was wearing a long-sleeved blouse, and nothing under it. After she placed her garment on top of the comforter and faced me, I admired the provocative jut of her breasts and, after her jeans had also been stripped down and off, I admired all of her voluptuous body. Sam hadn't been wearing any panties either, and she lay down on the comforter, spread her legs and raised her arms, offering herself to me.

Despite the eerie location, it was an offer I could not refuse. With no hesitation, I shucked off my own shirt, turned off the light and lay down beside her. After putting the flashlight where I was sure I could find it again, I cupped my hand under one of Samantha's luscious breasts and started licking her nipple. Even though I couldn't see anything, I knew where all the parts were on her body, especially the most interesting ones. A very sensuous woman, Sam immediately expressed her pleasure from what I was doing, and cooed even more loudly when she felt me switch my attentions to the other lovely globe.

For several immensely enjoyable minutes, I licked her adorable nubbins, feeling them growing erect from my ministrations, and feeling her upper body start to squirm under me. The crickets and the wind in the tree branches above us were soothing, and I almost forgot where we were. My mouth did not forget where it was, and I opened it wide to draw one of Samantha's luscious breasts inside. While my lips formed a seal, I sucked on the delightful flesh, and my tongue continued caressing her nipple and areola. Once again, I alternated between the gorgeous twins, while the movements of Sam's body under me became more strenuous. She writhed so much in her delight that she thrust a breast up into my mouth every time I opened it and moved from one to the other.

*
 
Choice E below Love in an Elevator by Selena_Kitt

"See if you can make me come in thirty seconds." She winked over her shoulder at him as her slippery fingers opened herself to him. Trevor unzipped his trousers.

"Can I—?" His cock nudged her fingers. "Really?"

She reached back, guiding him in. "Is this what you want?"

"Oh fuck..." He pressed forward, grabbing her hips. "God, you feel good."

She arched, grasping the rail. "So do you." Her hips danced, round and round. His fingers searched out her clit, rubbing fast.

"Fifteen seconds..." Kelly murmured, glancing at her watch.

*
 
Choice F below You Think Making Love is Easy? by marshtickledkitty

"Goddamn it, Ted! Can't you do something about this fucking cat?" I sat up and pulled away from him, wrapping my arms around my nakedness.

"Do you always swear like a fishwife when you get tipsy?" he asked.

"Uh, no, I don't, Ted," I bristled. "I usually only fucking swear when I'm pissed off."

"Well, I can't say I like it much, darlin'."

"I can't say I'm liking you much right now, Ted."

*
 
Back
Top