.

One finger sliding through his hair raven black hair, Giles MacClure stepped out of the carriage and gave a glance to the driver that told him to 'wait here'. Smirking, Giles walked towards his friend's large estate, whom has been rumored to have just recently taken in two sisters.

"How wonder how he is handling it?" he said to himself with a smile as he stepped up the stone steps and knocked lightly on the large oak door.

((How's that?))
 
Giles was surprised by the greeting; he didn't find it comforting at all. But then again, they thought he was Edward himself!

"That's polite of you, however," he said, closing his light brown eyes halfway as he bowed a quarter of the way, letting his slightly longer-than-it-should-be raven black hair fall comfortably on his forehead. Standing back up straight to a tall 6'1", it was clearly seen that, although his best friend was a war hero, his torso and chest could be seen as toned and fit. His hands weren't perfect, as they seemed to have a few scars on each hand traveling along his fingers, but hid them well.

"I am Giles. Giles MacClure, Edward's friend." he said, then glanced at Bella momentarily as her breasts bounced noticeably, his eyes did not follow suit.
 
"Do not worry about it." Giles replied with a calm smile as he followed Bella to the formal drawing room. As they walked, the full dress suit that he wore was only used on occasions like this. The embroideries adorned on the collar and lapel seemed to symbolize the sun, though it is not known why. Sitting down, Giles, folded his hands together by softly intertwining his fingers together, and gently resting his elbows on the table.

"Thank you." he said before sitting down. "I am only here to greet my close friend. I am not here to cause any grief." he answered, obviously knowing about the hatred that spilled from her every word when she first saw him.
 
Sensing her surprise, Giles smiled calmly.

"Of course. I am allowed to wait here then?" he asked Bella with a slight curious look in his eye. Hearing her other question, he chuckled.

"It was... okay. We had to make plenty of stops due to storms and whatnot. I planned to arrive yesterday, but it seems I came just on time." he answered her, smiling gently at her own soft eyes.
 
"Ah, I thank you." Giles said as he finished his tea and biscuit cleanly, then stood up and motioned his hand to let her go first.

"I would love a tour, Miss..?" he began, his eyebrow raised out of curiosity as they began to walk out of the room.
 
As they walked to the library Giles glanced at the door then back at Bella his eyes inevitably resting on her buttocks. Shaking the thought out of his head, he walked into the library.

"A very nice collection." he commented, then looked at her excitement as she held the book of Othello.

"Ah... a very fine piece literature. May I?" he said, holding out his hand calmly, his eyes reassuring her that he wouldn't do anything to harm the book.
 
Feeling the heavy book in his hands, he gently and slowly through the pages; the book was kept in great condition!

"Although the pages are a bit worn... the condition in which you kept it are perfect." he complimented her calmly as he closed the book and placed it gently back in her hand, his fingers brushing lightly against hers.

"I loved that book as a child. I had my own copy my parents bought for me." he said, his eyes softening as he remembered cooping up in his room, reading until late at night to find out more as the book went on about Iago and Desdemona.
 
Last edited:
Flinching at her sudden yell, Giles quirked an eyebrow as he took his chance to peer inside. Seeing the black silk stocking and the very-revealing corset, he smiled smirked as he knew that she wasn't everything he thought. As she slammed the door and yelled once again, he nodded as he waited to follow her.
 
"A fine change of position," thought Lord Edward as his carriage made its way to Covington Manor, "from Colonel of a Regiment of Foot to Lord of an Estate. Fine that is, save for the duties of administering to two young and likely flighty women. I expect my Cornish recruits were easier to herd than these two will be; perhaps the challenge may lend some interest to the post."

He was pleased to have the title, though; without it he would have been no more than a sergeant in the regiment. Wellington would have never coutenanced an untitled soldier as officer. The title had given him the opportunity to prove his worth, but he still felt he was worth more than this after the wars.

At length the carriage passed through the gates of Covington, comfortably ahead of a gathering storm in the northwest. Stanhope descended at the portico, but found no one awaiting his arrival.

"What manner of staff has this place?" he rhetorically asked his driver, "Have they no one to watch to the gate?"

Lacking a proper greeting, the Lord rapped sharply on the door with the brass head of his stick and stood for a response, fit or not.

And he stood. Stood while his driver unloaded his luggage. And then stood some more. He rapped again, and spoke under his breath, "This post may well test all my skills as a gentleman and an officer."
 
"Good day, Miss," Lord Edward said politely, trying to assuage the obvious fears of the young lady before him. "Your clothes are too fine for a maid, dear girl, so I may presume you are one of the Forthington girls? Please allow me to introduce myself; I am Lord Edward Stanhope, Earl of Covington and lately Colonel of His Majesty's Cornish Foot, and, I daresay, your new guardian."

He waited, and then added, "May I come in, my dear?"
 
Giles followed Bella with ease, his walking pace almost matching her jogging pace as he followed her to the gardens. His soft brown eyes scanned the wide area, and saw where the beauty was. Observing her intently, Giles followed suit and sat down next to her, somewhat closer than expected.

"It's beautiful." he said, resting his scarred hands on the stone bench.
 
Feeling Bella's light hand trailing across his various small scars, he smiled at her gentleness.

"My grandfather... was a drunk." he answered calmly, then shuddered lightly at the memories.
 
Giles looked at Bella's eyes softly, feeling her fingers as she explored the scars.

"I was thinking..." he began to say as he leaned in a little, "Staying here." he said, just centimeters from her lips.
 
Giles listened to her talk, then couldn't anymore. Breaking all the rules of etiquette, he leaned in and passionately kissing her lips.
 
Giles chuckled and smiled, "Let me deal with Edward. He won't find out." he reassured her as he wanted to kiss her again, knowing that she had many feeling swirling inside her at the moment, but so did he. His eyes were obviously tired with the surprising action he made, but his body hungered for more...
 
Knowing that they were indeed alone, Giles exhaled slowly as she moved onto his lap. He loved the way she bit her lip, and that made her much more desirable.

A sly smile crossed his face as she said those words, knowing what she wanted. "Yes... I absolutely will. I can promise that, milady." he said with another smile as he laid his hands on her waist, loving the feeling over her beautiful frame and figure.
 
"Of course... I will be gentle.." he said as he kissed her softly, his hands comfortably rubbing Bella's buttocks as he did so.

He loved her aura of virginity, and the fact that she was so innocent. Her eyes looked into his eyes with a certain connection as he kissed her gently.
 
Giles noticed as she stiffened a bit, but also relaxed when she did. Her hands wrapping around his thick neck, his hands squeezed her buttocks as he pushed her against his body a bit more.

His legs shook lightly as he felt his pants get tighter, signaling that he was getting very excited.
 
Giles moaned softly as he felt her breasts against his chest. He noticed that her behavior was different, and he liked it. Her common sense was gone, and she didn't seem to care if anyone found them.

Smirking as his hands still squeezed her buttocks, he pushed her skirt up to her waist, revealing the missing link that he discovered in her bedroom: black lace underwear that accented her perfect buttocks greatly.

Leaning in, Giles whispered in her ear, "I see you were expecting something like this today, Lady Bella..?" he asked quietly as he kept her skirt up, getting continuously turned on by her underwear and the fact that she was undressing him on the bench.
 
A smirk crossed Giles face as he heard the last word.

"Naughty..? You know what happens to naughty girls, correct?" he asked her as his strong, warm hand slid under her underwear, feeling the smooth skin of her tight buttocks. Smirking, he squeezed a cheek tightly and waited to see her reaction.
 
Giles was left with nothing as Bella stood and walked a few steps, then came back and planted her foot on the bench, giving a beautiful view of her underwear. Seeing a chance, Giles lifted his hand towards the front of the underwear and found the clitoris, which he took advantage of and rubbed gently.
 
Giles smirked as Bella's sudden personality change melted away as he find her clitoris. Giles exhaled softly, and laid his hand on her firm buttocks again as his manhood prodded her stomach teasingly.

"What happened, Lady Bella..? I liked that attitude from before..." he teased calmly, knowing she couldn't pull it together unless he stopped his powerful touch.
 
"Pleasantly uneventful, thank you," Lord Edward replied. He gazed at the young lady and found himself eying more as would a soldier than would a guardian. The low neckline and Empire waist of her casual dress emphasized her very womanly bosom.

"This could be a far more interesting position than I anticipated," he thought to himself, adding, "though, knowing Giles, I expect he is already helping himself to the delights of the other girl."

Edward smiled warmly at the lovely young woman and asked "would you be so kind as to give me a brief tour of my new estate, and tell me as well which of my young charges is entertaining me? Are you Lady Isabella or Lady Marie?"

He offered her his arm for her to lead him on the tour, and, as she threaded her hand through the crook of his elbow, bringing it to rest dmurely on his forearm, he added "Perhaps we'll come across your sister and my dear friend." In truth, though, he expected Giles would have Isabella alone in some secluded space.

As they proceeded through the entrance hall, he discerned a set of framed Rowlandson watercolours along the wall. "Yes, indeed," he thought as he admired the images of bare pink flesh in an intriguing variety of poses, "this position may prove quite interesting and quite pleasureable."
 
Giles chuckled and smirked lightly as she tried to regain her composure. Smiling, Giles thought momentarily before taking her waist in his strong hands, turning her around and sitting her in his lap, his hands traveling down her thighs once again.

"Then where is it..?" he asked Bella quietly.
 
Back
Top