College Coed Escort (Closed for Josu T)

justmethatswho

wannabee badgirl
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Posts
4,134
College Coed Escort

Allison is just starting her sophmore year of college, midway through the first trimester her father loses his job, thus her college funding is cut off. It is too late to recieve financial aid, her option is to drop out or get a job. being an expensive private school there is no way a typical job will pay the tuition.

She recalled a man who had approached her last spring looking for girls> For some reason she kept his card Joh Smith, Allsison laughed to herself. She called and was asked to come in for an interview. She suspected the interview would be more about looks than qualifications, so she dressed in a mini skirt, tight revealing top and 2"heels. She was hired on the spot. Your date name will be Samanth Lynn Utley-Thorpe she was told and then given a credit card with that name on it for expenses.

She was then sent her to a shop to recieve her wardrobe. "Miss Trinity will select your wardrobe." The shop was exclusive high end. The outfits were appealing but not slutty, though lingerie was required by clients to "Give them something their partners typically would not". On her walk back to her apartment fer phone rang, "hello Samantha, this is Cindy from the agency, you have an appointment tonight at 9pm, Club Chavalle....." She panicked wanting to say no, she just hung up after saying yes. She was going to study tonight for an exam, not any more.

It was about 5pm when Allison returned to her room. She showerd and shaved her legs and for the first time her privates. Then she pulled the thong up, having never worn a thong before. Mother would not approve of such things. She then struggled to fasten the bustier, not used to elaboarte lingerie as such. She had been assured it was the proper fit, yet it was tight restricting almost, finally she clipped the last clasp. She turned again looking in the mirror and quickly noticed her small b-size breasts busrting from the top of the bustier. The look embarrassed her a little. She sat down finish her makeup and hair. Pulling it into an updo, then added a choker neclace before slipping into the dress. She reached bend her zippping the dress as she did the dress immediatley hugged her figure. She turned looking into the mirror at the strange seductive girl. The innocent Allison was gone and she whispered to herself "Hello I am Samantha Lynn."

The time was 8:30 and the cab had arrived to take her to Club Chavelle. She paid him her last 15 dollars. All that was left in her purse was her cellphone and the credit card from the agency. She ented going to the bar as she had been told and to order a strawberry martini and your date will find you. She approached the bar, hesitating to order a drink, she was only 19 andnot old enough to drink. "St ... Straberry Martini please .." she murmred to the bartender. he smiled almost laughingly at her. "I should have known." he commented back. What was that suppose to mean she wondered. He braought her the martini, "over there the gentleman sitting alone, I believe he is expecting you."

"Samantha Lynn Utley-Thorpe." She reminded herself "s.l.u .... "As she whispered the initials to herself. The initials shocked her as she turned the satin dress carressed her bare ass, she took a deep breath looking down as she did to see her breasts heave. She wobble a bit in her 4 1/2" heels as she approached the table.
 
Last edited:
Saul Granier was waiting at the club for his date. He was in the middle of working on his thesis. He was getting stressed out with all the work. He is from a wealthy family and had money to spend, but if he didn't get his graduate degree he would no longer be entitled to the family money.

His friends noticed him getting a build up of stress. They told him he needed to go out and get laid. He tried to find a girl, but had no luck. That was when one friend told him about an agency that could set him up with a girl for a little money. He decided to give it a try. He gave them a call and asked them for a hot young girl.

The night he arranged the 'date' he arrived at the club early. He relaxed while waiting. He had short, dark brown hair with hazel eyes. He was about 5'11" and decently fit. He was average looking with and average sized cock. Definitely not a ladies man. Hence his calling the agency.

He waited at the table until he heard someone approaching. He turned to see a sexy young girl moving toward him. He assumed she was the one he had hired. He gave her a good look up and down. She wore a tight dress that really showed off her figure. He could already feel a bulge growing in his pants.
 
Allison stood looking at the man, he was definately older than she had expected, though at least he was not well ugly she thought. She smiled nervously as she searched for words. It was not hard to notice his eyes obviously looking her over. Most boys she met at least tried to make I contact. She reminded herself this was not a boy hoping to date her, this was a man with paid expectaions.

"Hello I am Allis ...." she paused catching herself "Samanth Lynn" she avoided the last name.

As he continued to admire her, she looked down as if they may be something on her. There was not, and the dress did not hide anything with the bustier pushing her breasts up and togenter. She was only 5'6 but with the heels she was nearly 5'11. Her petite body moldied in the dress and bustier. She stood as he looked.
 
Saul stood up as the girl introduced herself. She seemed nervous. He guessed she had not been working for the agency for long. He gave her a smiled and moved close. "Nice meeting you Samantha Lynn. Come, let's go dance for a little while before we go somewhere quieter." He took her by the hand and led her out to the dance floor.

He danced close to her, enjoying the feel of her body pressed against his. As they danced he felt himself get even harder and start pressing against his pants. He knew it would be fairly obvious to her, but didn't care what she thought about it. In a little while she would be feeling it a lot more.
 
Saul was a pretty good dancer, well at least better than any of the guys she had been with. It was nice to dance with a man on a date. She could sense his desire as he pushed close to her, she could clearly feel his excitement.

She tried to recall what she had been told by the agency but her mind was racing, she had felt she had forgotten something. She was still nervous as she danced her hands clammy from sweat. The few sips of the martini had done nothing to ease her tension. Then her mind recalled "a few dances before going to a quieter place." She pushed slightly back from him, this stranger she had just met, this stranger pushing his cok into her thigh. This was wrong so wrong.
 
Saul danced with the girl until she pulled back a little. He took that as an opening. He had a room across the street in a hotel. He gave her a smile and pulled back. "Come on, lets go. Time for us to get the real party going. I'll give you your money once we get across the street to the hotel."

he held her by the hand and led her toward the exit. She seemed nervous and unsure. However, he didn't care. He needed an outlet for his stress so he could focus on his thesis. This girl was just that outlet for him. Sure, she was a person, and he wouldn't hurt her, but he didn't have time for her to have second thoughts.
 
"Already, Saul are you sure you would not like another dance." Across the street meant one thing, he would want to have her. She had only been with a few men, well two in her life. Now a complete stranger was about to take her.

Well at least he was holding her hand. How would he take her, her mind raced. There was some excitement in all this but she could not admit that to herself. She about fainted when she realised what she had forgotten.

She continued with him as he held her hand, to others she must have appeared more unwilling than willing as she trailed behind him, though she did not resist.
 
Saul continued out of the club and across the street with the girl behind him. He led her to his room on the first floor. Once inside with the door closed and locked, he turned to look at her. He took another long look at her, admiring her body. His cock pressed hard against the fabric of his pants, wanting to be released.

He let her go and moved over to the bed. He sat there and relaxed for a few minutes. He then pulled out his wallet. "So, I've never done one of these agency things. How is this going to work? Other than money, which I have here for you. I assume also you will want me to wear this." He pulled a condom out of his wallet and placed it beside himself on the bed. "That is fine with me. What other rules do I need to know?"
 
"Uh .. you pay the money up front prior to service." She was relieved to see he had a condom, the one thing the agency told her to never go without, she had forgotten. Thank God he had brought one and hopefully only one.

"And yes Saul you must wear that." Samantha noted, making sure to say his name. She then realized he had never called her by name, does he even know her name. From the look it was clear he did not care what her name was.

"You are only permitted the time and services you have paid for." Samantha continued, though she never checked her messages to see what those were. Its not like she could pull out her phone and look now.

"You can request what you would like me to do, dance, st ... stp ... take my close ... ummm off ... and how you want me."
 
Last edited:
Saul listened as she explained the rules to him. She seemed nervoud. He was now sure it was one of her first times doing this, if not her first. He opened his wallet and pulled out some money, handing it to her. "I believe that this was the price quoted to me over the phone. Plus a little extra for you. Now, Samantha, I would like you to start by stripping for me, nice and slow. Once you are done you can perform oral."

After she took his money, he leaned back on the bed. He undid the button of his pants to relieve some of the strain on the fabric. He then waited for the hot, young girl to start stripping for him. He looked forward to seeing her sexy body without all the restraining clothes, though the clothes did not leave too much to the imagination.
 
Samanth took the money placing it in her purse without even counting it. Taking no time to realize that by taking money for what she was about to do would make her a prostitute. She did not know what the agency had quoted him anyway. She set her purse back down on the table behind her then moved to the foot of the bed. She was oblivious to the mirror on the wall behind her. She had momentarily though of asking Saul to unzip her dress, yet he had already made himself comfortable on the bed.

She wished there had been some music, without it she plaid a song in her head. She slowly moved back and forth as she reached behind her back to unzip the dress, by doing so her breasts pushed forward and higher. Slowly she unziped the dress all the way down. Then her arms crossed over her chest each hand on the opposite shoulder. First the strap fell from her left shoulder then her right a few seconds later. She looked at him, wondering what he thought of her.

She had never stripped before this, for a man that is and felt clumsy doing it.

Her arms still crossed over her chest clowly she allowed the dress to fall from her chest, though it still held firmly to her hips. She shimmied her hips to move the dress down as she did the satin fabric carressed her thonged ass, exciting her a bit. Was she really a naughty girl at heart the thought quickly went away as she could see how excited Saul had become.

The dress fell further exposing her bustier to him, this stranger. Heck her first boyfriend and her made love in the dark, the second under the covers. She ahd not even let them see her in less than a one piece swim suit. Now she was about to show Saul her bustier, as the dress fell further she let it drop to the floor. Her 300 dollar dress on the floor.

She again looked to him "You like what you see?" she quizzed him.
 
Saul watched as the girl prepared herself infront of him. By unzipping her dress her breasts looked like they were going to bust out of her dress. She then crossed her arms to pull the straps off. His eyes didn't leave her as she pulled her dress down. His cock hardened more as the dress dropped to the floor.

She asked if he liked what he saw and he smiled. "I definitely like what I see. You are really quite sexy. I can't wait to see what you've got hidden under that remaining cloth. Wait, one second while I get a little more comfortable." He shifted and pulled off his pants. He also pulled off his shirt and tossed them both aside. His bulge was very obvious in his boxers. He sat on the edge of the bed to watch her finish stripping. The show was even better with the reflected image of her back and ass in the mirror, her thong giving him a nice view of her ass.
 
Samantha was a bit surprised by his eager reaction. she had always considered herself cute, yet hardly the object of mens desires. She could see his desire in his boxers.

"Hmmm would Saul like to see more of Samantha.."She asked in a toying voice. She walked close to him, pulling her arms again behind her to begin to undo the clasps of the bustier. She had never warn one before, and despite its discomfort it did something for her body. She undid the top two clasps relaeasing the tension on her breasts allowing each to settle deeper into the bustier. Then the last few were undone, she released with her left hand allowing the bustier to wrap around her to the right exposing her breasts to a man for the first time. his eyes were glued on her, or at least her breasts. She gave the bustier a playful toss onto Sauls lap.

She turned seeing herself in the mirror, the image of her naked shocked her, reminding her what she was doing. She wobbled in her high heels, biting her lip as she did trying to hide her emotion.

Innocently she turned back to him, her gaze now at him but beyond him. She eased last clothing of protection from her hip then the other hip. She could feel the thong that had hidden deep in the crack of her ass being pulled free. Her cleanly shaven now sensative pussy betraying her from the carresses of the thong as she moved it. She slid it down further, yet the thong clung to her. She would not be able to shimmy free, she began to pull it down, fully exposing herself, she could not look at Saul. Rather than kneel she decided to bend at the waist pushing the thong to her knees where it fell to her feet. She kickied it into the pile with her dress.

She wanted to ask again what he thought, yet could not afraid of the answer.

"Get it done with" raced through her mind. She picked the condom up from the table and opened the package, as she knelt before him on the edge of the bed.

She would have to touch it. She paused again looking up at him, then softly began to unroll the condom down the strange cock.
Shel closed her eyes as she moved her head down only to have his cock hit her in her eye. She held it with her hand as she opened her lips. The taste of rubber in her mouth, she moisted the condom encased cock, trying to recall what her friends had said about giving blow jobs. Cock your head back to take it deeper, humm, men like the sensation. She began to bob up and down.

Allison closed her eyes tightly as she knew she was know a prostitue.
 
Saul grinned as Samantha started to remove her bustier. As it came undone he got a nice look at her breasts. She tossed it onto his lap and he smiled at her. He placed it aside and the watched for her start pulling down her thong. She had to pull it down, revealing her shaven pussy. His cock was now already rock hard. As she bent over to push the thong off completely, her breasts hung down in front of him. His cock started leaking precum.

As soon as her thong was gone she grabbed his condom and knelt in front of him. He pulled off his boxers for her, freeing his cock to stand hard in front of her face. She seemed quite nervous, but Saul didn't really care. She rolled the condom onto him. She closed her eyes, another sign of her being nervous, and his cock hit her eye. She then took him into her mouth. She started to take him deeper and he let out a moan. Samantha bobbed up and down on him, giving him a great feeling of pleasure. After a little while he stopped her and looked down at her. He moved back on the bed and lay down, his cock standing hard. He becconed her to him with a smile. "Ride me."
 
Samantha had hoped she could bake him come and be done, eventhough she had never gotten man to come in her mouth before, somehow she felt it would be better than letting him have sex with her.

She had gotten into a rythom and had taken him deep when he pushed her back and layed back on the bed. It was clear what he wanted even before he said the words.

She eased up going to the foot of the bed she eased onto the bed his stiff cock seeking pleasure. She kneeled on the bed at hisfeet and slowly inched up the bed straddling him. She must have provided him a clear view as his cock appeared to throb with excitement. "Do things their wives and girlfriends won't" is what she had been told.

She paused for a moment and bent forward taking his cock in her mouth one last time, her breasts brushed onto his thighs.

Then she eased up straddling over him, he was stiff. Thankfully she was somewhat moist. She eased down her fingers parting her lips. She had not had sex in months she knew she would be tight. She pushed down harder, biting her lip as she did. Even Sauls cock would stretch her tight sex deprived pussy. "Ohhhh ... " she moaned, not so much from pleasure as a mild pain, the moan seemed to excite Saul that much more.
 
Saul watched with anticipation as Samantha made her way up his body. His cock was ready and almost desperate to plunge inside her. She took him inside her mouth one more time before straddling his cock. He watched as she prepared herself. She still seemed a little nervous.

She spread her pussy lips and pressed herself down onto his cock. She moaned and her face showed more pain than pleasure. Yet, watching her take his cock inside and her moan excited him. His hips bucked a little and he let out a long moan. He pushed his hip up so there was more of him to take inside her, and then let her start to ride it at her own pace.
 
As Samantha eased herself down onto Saul, she could feel her heels dig into her ass. She looked at him, his eyes where open as he the two had sex. Just come damn it, she thought to herself. She moaned in false pleasure when she finally eased his entire cock into her.

She had never thought of doing this, now within 24 hours she was, could it really be this easy she wondered. Am I really like this. Her mind seened to drift as she continued to allow herself to move up and down.

Samantha could sense Saul was close, she moaned loudly as if she was also. Trying to be as convincing as possible that Saul was giving her great sex.
 
Saul felt Smantha's heels in his ass as she lowered herself down onto him. He didn't mind them hed just focused on the great feeling he was getting from her cunt around his cock. He watched her and could tell she wasn't enjoying it as much as she was trying to convince him she was, but he didn't care.

As she rode him, he started thrusting up into her. He was getting close and started pounding harder into her pussy. He didn't care if she came. All he cared about was fucking her and releasing some of his stress. It was definitely working. He wildly slammed his hips upward as he neared a climax, hitting it with a long moan. As he came down from it he lay back on the bed and let the girl get off of him.
 
Samantha felt him closer pushing into her she pushed down. "Yes that's it Saul." She moaned as though she was having a mild ogasm herself. She had faked before with someone she loved so faking with a stranger was easy.

As he relaxed, she held her position, but he quickly nudged her off him, she lay beside him on the bed, next to a man she barely knew whom she had just given herself to him, for money. She had no idea what to do next. She looked at him, noticing the condom still on his cock was shiny with her juices.

She was unsure and somewhat afraid of what to do next. She wanted to cry but held back her tears.
 
Saul relaxed for a few minutes before sitting up and pulling off the condom. He then stood up and walked to the bathroom. He disposed of the condom in the wastebasket and washed himself off. Once he was clean he walked back into the other room and dressed. He looked at Samantha and smiled. "Thank you for that. I needed it. I need to go now." He then walked out of the room, leaving the girl to clean herself up and dress again.
 
As Saul was in the bathroom Allison wiped the tears from her eyes. When he thanked her she said "Your welcome Saul." in a monotone voice. She was relieved he was gone, though she began to cry about what she had done. "How can you this?" She asked herself aloud. She sat up to the edge of the bed and removed her heels, looking at them she realized the heels were similar to those heels the other girls wore, that wanted to be fucked. She could not be one of those, could she?

She went to the bathroom, avoiding looking in the mirror, she turned the shower on. She had to clean herself of this feeling. This feeling she had never felt before. The steam of the shower quickly filled the bathroom, Allison scrubbed herself, first her hair then her body keying on her breast and pussy, the things he had liked most. She repeated this about 4 times, till finally her skin was sore from the scrubbing. She cried, "Whore you fucking whore" he told herself. She dried herself and dried her hair. She did not feel any better.

Allsion returned to the room, to find her dress, thong bustier and heels. She hated the clothes, the clothes that had made her look so attractive. She dressed again, the clothes though restrictive eased her tension, the soft carresses of the fine fabrics massaged her skin. She had no choice but to put the shoes back on, the fuck me heels, as though she wanted to do it again. She stood up, looking in the mirror, seeing that seductive body from earlier in the night, though the face of innocence was gone. She pulled her hair back in a pny tail and gathered her purse and exited the room, it was now after 3am.

In the lobby she tried not to be noticed which was not difficult, she went outside looking for a cab, there were none. She went back inside to have the lady behind the front desk call one for her. Allison could tell by her attitude that she knew what Allison was.

Finally she was back in her room just before 4am, where she undressed again, throwing the clothes in the bottom of her closet, and pulled on a t-shirt, laid down in her bed crying herself to sleep.

When she finally woke to her alarmit was 7:45am, she looked her roommate had already left for class. "Crap" Allison sat straight up, she had her exam in 15 minutes, the one she had not studied for. She pulled on a sports bra with the intention of making her breast look smaller, an oversized sweatshirt, baggy shorts and a pair of sandles and grabbed her backpack. She noticed her purse from the previous night and could not let it sit there throwing it in her backpack as she left. But not before looking inside, she counted the money 550 dollars. She forced her mind to her test.

Throughout the test her mind wandered, it did not help that about 45minutes in her phone vibrated indicating a call, and on the caller ID she could see it was the agency. She was not going to do that again, yet after class the phone rang again. The voice on the phone "Hello Samanatha, this is Cindy from the agency, I have the details of your date for tonight."
 
Peter Franks is an average guy who just has no luck with women. He is a fairly regular caller of the agency. He likes to try a variety of girls and this time he's picked the newest one. She is to meet him at an apartment that he uses just for the occasion of his 'dates' with the agency women. He is a nice guy who likes to treat the women well. He likes his women to dress nicely, but not like they might for a typical client. A nice dress and nice bra and panties. No need for really sexy lingire. He doesn't care about that. His 'dates' consist of a dinner which he cooks for the two of them, some conversation, then time in the bedroom.
 
The day sped along for Allison as her schedule was full and she managed to get a couple of hours of studying in before retruning to the dorm to get ready for her appointment. The cloting she had purchased yesterday did not really fit what Peter would be looking for. She scoured her closet and there were a few mini-skirts though no nice dresses. She asked her roomate for a nice dress explaining she had a date. Thankfully, she had a perfect dress, button up front just above the knee. She wore her own matching bra and panties, and applied little makeup and lip gloss instead of lipstick. She pulled her hair back into a simple ponytail. She wore sandles instead of heels.

Allison began her walk to the appointment since the appartment was only a few blocks away. "Samantha, Samanth, Samantha Lynn .. " She kept repeating in her head, trying to get into character for the night. She saw herself in a window and to her she looked more like a college girl going on a date than a moderately priced escort. Earlier in the day she had stoped by the agency to pay their take 25% which left her with about 400 for the two hours she worked last night.

She looked at the address on her phone and found the building. With little hesitation she was at the door. Knock Knock Knock.
 
Peter started cooking before the girl arrived so it would be ready. He made a cesar salad, spaghetti and meatballs, and had a couple possibilities for a desert if she wanted it. He already had the salad on the table when the knock came on the door. He walked to the door in his nice pants and button up blue striped shirt.

He opened the door and looked at the girl standing there. He admired the details of her face and apreciated the lack of heavy make up. Her dress was also very nice. He invited her in and led her to the table. He pulled out her chair for her and then once she sat, he pushed the chair in again. He then sat across from her and smiled. "Hi, I'm Peter. May I ask the name of my beautiful date tonight?"
 
"Hi, I am Samantha, Samantha Lynn." She said as she sat down at the table. She almst felt as though she was on a blind date. The idea of being with a stranger intrigued her a bit, not sexually but personally. She was surprised by his relaxed state, not at all pushy like her previous date.

Samantha took a bite of the salad, "Is this home made dressing, it is fabulous." She was being honest, it was fabulous. "Thank you for having me over for dinner." She was starved as she had not eaten all day.

She watched peter look at her, the look was more of affection then lust. Samantha began to relax as the two continued the conversation, smiling and laughing a bit on occasion. Peter appeared sincere. She wanted to ask him why he paid for dates, he should be able to find a girlfriend.

As she watched him and the two talked, she noticed a bit more the difference in there age. He was not old by anymeans, yet he was probably at least in his thirties, which made him much older than her age of 19.

Samantha, finished her salad, "Thank you again Peter, can I help you with anything?"
 
Back
Top