CFNM - anybody ever experienced this?

*shrug*

You and your friends sound like fun.

You offering? LOL

As long as you aren't shy and like women looking at you, stroking you, and talking about you.

We had a really good time even though our guy was a dud. Haha, lots of drinks and lots of laughter. It was more fun talking about what could have happened and what we wished would have happened than what actually did. My friends were a little shy about being aggressive but had he been not so awkward I think that it would have been a really easy bridge to cross. I would do it again as long as we could find the right mix of enthusiasm and excitement.

have done some private strip shows, but cfnm has always been a fnatsy of mine...................but when you are over 50, ain't much hope..........grins

Love cfnm

Hi I've been trying for a long time to find a mature lady who is into cfnm..its almost impossible as the few that have replied lose interest quite fast. I'm not into hardcore stuff, enjoy nudity around women, there's something abt being around a clothed woman and knowing u can't see her naked which really turns me on, even if it's just hanging out with her naked. Hv read sm stories surrounding this theme which get me off everytime..are there really no ladies out there who really enjoy this stuff?

tumblr_lywehrfonN1qear96o1_1280.jpg

Hey...I think I know them...:eek:

Back