Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-19-2005, 09:40 PM   #1
h_i_s
Hades muse.
 
h_i_s's Avatar
 
h_i_s is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: hell
Posts: 4,335
Lightbulb ASSHAT AWARDS: Best of the Worst PMs and Emails Received

Ok .. there are many threads around here devoted to the best of the worst PMs and Emails received. Perhaps we can use this thread to list the absolute WORST of the Best?


RULES (Lits rules by the way .. not mine):

DO PROTECT and RESPECT the sender's right to anonymity (sp? ... hell i'll look it up on spell checker later).
DO NOT provide real names.
DO NOT provide nicknames/account names/IDs/screen names ... whichever you choose to call them.
DO NOT provide any personal and/or identifiable information such as email addresses, phone numbers, addresses etc.
DO NOT provide a picture of the person who sent you the email or PM .. unless you can prove to Manu or Laurel or Catalina or Marquis and any other admin or MOD who requests said proof from you.
DO NOT do anything else on this thread that is against that the 'terms of service' (TOS) or 'terms of agreement' (TAO) or whatever you want to call that big ass 'rule thingy' you agreed to when you registered for an account at Literotica.



We all receive the wanker and troll and wannabe PMs and emails now and then...
while most received are pittiful, disgusting, and proof that the gene pool has been polluted a bit since the beginning of time ....... some do warrant a good laugh or two. Most get deleted ... some even receive replies for whatever reason.

Have fun and share the best of the worst PMs and emails you have ever received on this thread... with the rest of us. If nothing else, the rest of us will not feel we are the only one's who are so priviledged in receiving them.

Last edited by sinn0cent1 : 11-19-2005 at 11:39 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2005, 09:44 PM   #2
h_i_s
Hades muse.
 
h_i_s's Avatar
 
h_i_s is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: hell
Posts: 4,335
Here's the latest PM/email i received today from none other than that well know site: collarme.com .


he wrote: love to see that snake winding its way in your cunt that would be a blast



my reply to him: Putting aside the fact that due to your lack of integrity, honor and respect (not to mention your inability to maintain a basic sentence structure and/or method of punctuation), i wouldn't allow you to catch a glimpse of my little toe, let alone my sweet unattainable OWNED and collared pussy ......

It's a female snake and as far as i can tell based on the way she interacts with my other snake who is a male ...... she's not at all into bisexual play. She prefers males.

What i would love to see and witness would be my snake as she draws back into a strike pose, and proceeds to quickly lunge all of her 75 pounds at your crotch, finally locking her powerful jaws at the base of your limp little dick.

Do you know that the teeth of a burmese python are hooked back, much like a fish hook? Their teeth are formed in this way because after catching their live food, they tend to pull back quickly so as to insure a good hold ... it rips the fuck out of the flesh.

Do you realize that once they strike, their saliva will prevent the blood of their victim from clotting? Perhaps your little pee-pee would be chomped in two. You'd certainly bleed like a friggin pig, regardless. Now THAT would be a REAL blast.

She doesn't care much for devouring pigs.

Lucky for you, heh?

Sincerely, the collared property and wife of INSIDEYOURMIND;
cynn



Normally, my Master replies, if they even get a reply at all. This evening though, IYM told me that there was an email in my bulk folder from a dumbass that He thought i may enjoy responding to myself. i did.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2005, 11:27 PM   #3
INSIDEYOURMIND
Literotica Guru
 
INSIDEYOURMIND is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 642
Quote:
Do you know that the teeth of a burmese python are hooked back, much like a fish hook? Their teeth are formed in this way because after catching their live food, they tend to pull back quickly so as to insure a good hold ... it rips the fuck out of the flesh.

Do you realize that once they strike, their saliva will prevent the blood of their victim from clotting?
It's remarkable how much my little girl has learned about snakes
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2005, 11:51 PM   #4
sphynx's dragon
Literotica Guru
 
sphynx's dragon's Avatar
 
sphynx's dragon is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Wandering alone, impatient to return to Her
Posts: 790
I don't get any troll emails or pms....wait a sec!
__________________
a contented and loyal dragon....


Silly little subbies; thinking they could steal a Sphynx's treasure from a dragon. dragon slaying aside, the Sphynx's curse would have got them anyway
-Stag of Oberon

Sphynx's and dragon's Treasures...our pic thread!

My Lady's Story!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2005, 12:08 AM   #5
graceanne
not me in the av
 
graceanne's Avatar
 
graceanne is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon, US
Posts: 27,438
I normally either ignore obnoxious PM's or just be nice to them till they get sick of exchanging pm's that aren't getting them anywhere.
__________________

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*


My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2005, 08:50 AM   #6
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,075
I was trolled on both my pic threads this week. But I was told to be nice and just ignore them.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2005, 09:27 AM   #7
Andante
Really Really Experienced
 
Andante is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Living in the Fourth Dimension
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn0cent1
he wrote: love to see that snake winding its way in your cunt that would be a blast

my reply to him: Putting aside the fact .........

Sincerely, the collared property and wife of INSIDEYOURMIND;
cynn
Sinn, I just LOVE your answer
__________________
[font=Verdana]"I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." - Douglas Adams
“Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do!”
“Blessed is the person who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact.”
“Chance favours the prepared mind”
- Louis Pasteur.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2005, 09:47 AM   #8
h_i_s
Hades muse.
 
h_i_s's Avatar
 
h_i_s is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: hell
Posts: 4,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andante
Sinn, I just LOVE your answer
Thank you, Andante.

Many understand how useful the block/ignore feature is, and in many cases ... it is the best solution.

Sometimes placing a person on ignore is not the best alternative. Sometimes i disagree with ignore as the best option and choose not to block. This is especially true in a chat or forum setting where the blockee/ignoree does post frequently, which will make a conversation (especially when others have NOT put the person on ignore and continue to converse with them) near to impossible to follow would they be blocked.

Of course, that issue doesn't present itself with email and/or PMs. Sometimes i do reply to those and benefit by blowing off pent up stress, emotion aka steam... & sometimes it does help. Call me wierd ... or odd, but i've never been 'normal' (blech) so why start trying to be .. now? heh ..

In that my Master 'suggested' i reply to that message on collarme ... it wasn't a decision which i had to think hard about, or question.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2005, 01:46 AM   #9
marieR19
Literotica Guru
 
marieR19's Avatar
 
marieR19 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Arizona
Posts: 756
Awwww! Now I'm wishing I hadn't deleted the best (worst) of the crazy emails I've gotten, mainly from collarme. I have some dousies (sp?)!


Heather
__________________
....

Quotes from my current in-progress novel:

“I understand. We can take things slow… And okay, that may be the wrong phrase since we’ve already slept together, but the more relationship-type things, I’m not going to push you, alright?”

"Remy gently grabbed her arm and pulled her close, lips meeting softly. I bit my own lip and watched as their kiss slowly deepened, watched as Remy's hand slowly rested against the back of Allison's neck to pull her closer. This was the part where I was supposed to get jealous, right? Speak up, ask what the hell was going on? But I couldn't. I couldn't ruin the moment because no matter what I *should* have been feeling, I wasn't."

"Surely if I was going to be concerned about any of her destructive habits I *should* be attempting to talk to her about the drugs… But that felt like a much more difficult thing to approach then her promiscuity."
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2005, 07:48 PM   #10
jadefirefly
Numb
 
jadefirefly's Avatar
 
jadefirefly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: IL
Posts: 2,023
So far I haven't gotten anything truly awful. Although I did receive a little tidbit the other day from what appears to be a regular casanova... I don't think. :P

It was very simple: hi, would you care to chat with a guy about things of a sexual nature?

I didn't reply. Just because you phrase your cyber request in a polite manner, doesn't make you any less of an assmonkey.
__________________
I am a leaf on the wind,
watch how I soar.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2005, 01:32 AM   #11
Netzach
>semiotics?
 
Netzach's Avatar
 
Netzach is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 21,369
Asshat. (beavis laugh)

I just love the word asshat.

I haven't gotten anything THAT stupid by email, nothing spectacularly funny anyway.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 11:00 AM   #12
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 28,548
I don't get a lot of "bad" PM's. People tend to be just fine mostly with me. I do like to ask these guys who are fishing, I believe for cyber, cam or phone stuff why the contacted me. Rarely can they give an answer. That is because I think they contacted a whole bunch of people and can't recall one from another. They aren't going to get cyber, cam or phone from me anyway but not having a reason to contact me specifically means they also won't likely hear back from me in the future.

Fury
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 09:02 PM   #13
@}-}rebecca----
not enough discipline ...
 
@}-}rebecca----'s Avatar
 
@}-}rebecca---- is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 13,088
Exclamation Kill me now !!!!!!

Ohhh just received an email that I have PM mail at alt . Please see the following :


hi ,
>
> how r u?....i m eddie frm xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx... (removed to 'protect' privacy)
>
> tell me more about ur likes n dislikes
>
> waiting 4 ur reply
>
> take care
>
> bye



Sitting here thinking to myself 'ohhhh awww lucky girl I am' he obviously wrote that especially for me.......swoons...lol. I then embark into dangerous territory ( yes obviously I have too much time on my hands today ) I will look at his profile.



Disclaimer I take no responsibilty for your wellbeing if you decide to read past this point.

most of the girls i had sex with have said "eddie can someone really satisfy a women like you". well i think thats a compliment which a guy expect from every women. I am really very serious about my health nowadays n i excercise 4-5 times week but girls are ultimate fantasy. i prefer going to bars than nightclubs because you get some time to be with your girl to talk n get her some orgasm. i would love if the girl is dominant but probably i would'nt mind if she wants me to be dominant. which i am definetly all the time. when i am on the bed with girl i would love experience everything. i would do crazy things which i reckon no girl would have ever experienced. i always want to concentrate on one girl rather than having sex with two at the same time. i would'nt mind if the girl want to experiment something new on me. i would love it......c ya girls ..c u on the bed.

I am looking for a girl who really enjoys sex . she should be as agressive as me because sex is an adventure if there is no agression there would'nt be any excitement. my sexual fantasy since childhood is to give a girl a throat job and cum into her mouth if she is happy to take it. believe me girls i am known to be a good masseur when i am on the bed with a girl. i believe if u want to have full pleasure of sex you should start with oral sex and carry on for atleast half an hour to get the maximum orgasm. girl ..trust me if you wanna have the best sex ...be with me.....hahaha



Shudders Think I will go take a shower now .........

Last edited by @}-}rebecca---- : 11-24-2005 at 09:37 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 09:55 PM   #14
jadefirefly
Numb
 
jadefirefly's Avatar
 
jadefirefly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: IL
Posts: 2,023
Oh, dear lord...

My head hurts just deciphering that, let alone boggling that someone actually wrote that, and was serious when he did!! O.O
__________________
I am a leaf on the wind,
watch how I soar.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 10:02 PM   #15
@}-}rebecca----
not enough discipline ...
 
@}-}rebecca----'s Avatar
 
@}-}rebecca---- is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 13,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadefirefly
Oh, dear lord...

My head hurts just deciphering that, let alone boggling that someone actually wrote that, and was serious when he did!! O.O
Ohhh yes I think so, should I reply ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 10:05 PM   #16
jadefirefly
Numb
 
jadefirefly's Avatar
 
jadefirefly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: IL
Posts: 2,023
Are you able to reply with equally atrocious grammar and spelling, just to see if he notices/cares? :P
__________________
I am a leaf on the wind,
watch how I soar.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 10:06 PM   #17
@}-}rebecca----
not enough discipline ...
 
@}-}rebecca----'s Avatar
 
@}-}rebecca---- is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 13,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadefirefly
Are you able to reply with equally atrocious grammar and spelling, just to see if he notices/cares? :P
I could try ..............lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 10:10 PM   #18
jadefirefly
Numb
 
jadefirefly's Avatar
 
jadefirefly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: IL
Posts: 2,023
Good luck!

I've tried, before, and I find it's actually harder for me to do that than it is to type well.
__________________
I am a leaf on the wind,
watch how I soar.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 10:47 PM   #19
INSIDEYOURMIND
Literotica Guru
 
INSIDEYOURMIND is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadefirefly
Are you able to reply with equally atrocious grammar and spelling, just to see if he notices/cares? :P
He would most likely not accept that from his sub
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 10:57 PM   #20
@}-}rebecca----
not enough discipline ...
 
@}-}rebecca----'s Avatar
 
@}-}rebecca---- is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 13,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDEYOURMIND
He would most likely not accept that from his sub
Oh I have no intention of reply, the idea while amusing at first is nothing I will embark on. The post was for the humor content , best leave 'Eddie' to somone more 'deserving' than I.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 11:16 PM   #21
jadefirefly
Numb
 
jadefirefly's Avatar
 
jadefirefly is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: IL
Posts: 2,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDEYOURMIND
He would most likely not accept that from his sub
Oh, likely not. Because it's okay for him to be half-illiterate, but his sub's gotta be perfect, right? :P

Unless he can't make up his mind, which it sounds like, and then it might just be okay for him to sound like an idiot because he's the sub? It's so hard to tell these days. :P
__________________
I am a leaf on the wind,
watch how I soar.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 11:22 PM   #22
Joe Schmoe
Just Looking
 
Joe Schmoe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Here
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by @}-}rebecca----
Ohhh just received an email that I have PM mail at alt . Please see the following :


hi ,
>
> how r u?....i m eddie frm xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx... (removed to 'protect' privacy)
>
> tell me more about ur likes n dislikes
>
> waiting 4 ur reply
>
> take care
>
> bye



Sitting here thinking to myself 'ohhhh awww lucky girl I am' he obviously wrote that especially for me.......swoons...lol. I then embark into dangerous territory ( yes obviously I have too much time on my hands today ) I will look at his profile.



Disclaimer I take no responsibilty for your wellbeing if you decide to read past this point.

most of the girls i had sex with have said "eddie can someone really satisfy a women like you". well i think thats a compliment which a guy expect from every women. I am really very serious about my health nowadays n i excercise 4-5 times week but girls are ultimate fantasy. i prefer going to bars than nightclubs because you get some time to be with your girl to talk n get her some orgasm. i would love if the girl is dominant but probably i would'nt mind if she wants me to be dominant. which i am definetly all the time. when i am on the bed with girl i would love experience everything. i would do crazy things which i reckon no girl would have ever experienced. i always want to concentrate on one girl rather than having sex with two at the same time. i would'nt mind if the girl want to experiment something new on me. i would love it......c ya girls ..c u on the bed.

I am looking for a girl who really enjoys sex . she should be as agressive as me because sex is an adventure if there is no agression there would'nt be any excitement. my sexual fantasy since childhood is to give a girl a throat job and cum into her mouth if she is happy to take it. believe me girls i am known to be a good masseur when i am on the bed with a girl. i believe if u want to have full pleasure of sex you should start with oral sex and carry on for atleast half an hour to get the maximum orgasm. girl ..trust me if you wanna have the best sex ...be with me.....hahaha



Shudders Think I will go take a shower now .........
Just how masochistic are you? I didn't even get past the first line because it was beyond my threshold.
__________________
~Never confuse an open mind with one that's vacant.~

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2005, 12:50 AM   #23
graceanne
not me in the av
 
graceanne's Avatar
 
graceanne is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon, US
Posts: 27,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Schmoe
Just how masochistic are you? I didn't even get past the first line because it was beyond my threshold.
LOL Me either. I read the first line and could feel my eyes glazing over.
__________________

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*


My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2005, 12:54 AM   #24
Joe Schmoe
Just Looking
 
Joe Schmoe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Here
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne
LOL Me either. I read the first line and could feel my eyes glazing over.
~laughs~

Did you reach subspace?
__________________
~Never confuse an open mind with one that's vacant.~

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2005, 12:59 AM   #25
graceanne
not me in the av
 
graceanne's Avatar
 
graceanne is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon, US
Posts: 27,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Schmoe
~laughs~

Did you reach subspace?
No. *sigh* I guess I'm just not masochistic enough.
__________________

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*


My Stories
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.