Watching wife get fucked

Up until that moment when Jason and I were entering our room without Zach, I felt certain that something was going to happen that night. I was so aroused! Zach and I had been teasing each other for two days, and he was (is) so confident and attractive and masculine. I couldn't stop thinking about feeling his skin against mine, the warmth of his body, the power of his thrusts. and I kept waiting for Jason to say something, but all he came up with was the breakfast invite.

Which accomplished just the opposite.

And then I began to wonder if maybe my concerns were valid. Maybe Jason wanted it to happen, probably even worse than I did, but not around all his buddies.

You have to keep in mind that all this happened 10 years ago. Jason and I had only been married about 7 years, and although we had enjoyed many, many cuckold experiences, we were only beginning to formalize our preferences inside this bizarre sex life we pursue. We had done some of the most brazen things, it was all so exhilarating, but they were always done in the cloak of secrecy. This was a new boundary, and recognizing that fact as I rummaged through my suitcase, I remembered that I was always the one who had to push us through the barrier. It was up to me. I felt kinda stupid for having forgotten that.

I had brought along a cotton spandex sleep shirt that has horizontal blue and white stripes. It is very short with a button front from the collar to about halfway down, and fits my curves like soft, thin, cotton skin. Jason once said that when I wore it I became "a hunger-inducing bounty of thick, delicious thighs." I had brought it along because I thought we might find a guy for my pleasure, but I thought we would leave the hotel for that search.

When Jason saw me put on the sleep shirt, he knew something was up. I was back to being me. I had given him some rope, and he had done nothing with it. It was time to take back the reins.

And I was in no mood to be merciful.

used to

for the longest this was one of my biggest fantasies

complete fantasy though
a) my wife would never do it
b) IF my wife did do it - she would NEVER EVER tell a soul
c) refer to a

at one point we had a couple we were super good friends with.....the guy was always flirting like crazy with my wife.....at one point i just told him outright....if you can get her to do it....go for it......i know he tried....but as far as i know.....they didnt.....but....there again.....IF they had.....neither of them would ever have told a soul......AND his wife would have cut his nuts off if he had done it and she found out

anyway....it IS a hot concept.....the whole hotwife concept is hot....

I have had the Joy of watching my wife fuck several guy. In person and on video if I wasn't there. It all started with a party and a guy dared her to suck him off in front of me. She now has 2 boyfriends that she visits fairly regularly. Trying to schedule a night of al three of them getting together.

I have had the Joy of watching my wife fuck several guy. In person and on video if I wasn't there. It all started with a party and a guy dared her to suck him off in front of me. She now has 2 boyfriends that she visits fairly regularly. Trying to schedule a night of al three of them getting together.

That's what happened to us. A pool party. Late night in the pool and in the dark....lol

What did you do when he dared her? Encourage her?

Not many guys would have the same response, I actually think it takes more guts and courage and self knowledge to let your wife enjoy another cock than it is to just give in to jealous rants.

What did you do when he dared her? Encourage her?

Not many guys would have the same response, I actually think it takes more guts and courage and self knowledge to let your wife enjoy another cock than it is to just give in to jealous rants.

I honestly didn't think she was going to do so yeah I encouraged it. Very quickly though we both realized how arousing it is for us to play in front of each other.

I honestly didn't think she was going to do so yeah I encouraged it. Very quickly though we both realized how arousing it is for us to play in front of each other.

This is so hot! Swinging with the right couple can be so incredibly Arousing.

This is so hot! Swinging with the right couple can be so incredibly Arousing.

Yeah we have been lucky so far and had only great experiences. When we get done with visiting family and get back to home I will reach out to her friends and see if they are available and if not I might be looking for a third boyfriend for her. Definitely going to have a few nights of seeing how naughty we can get after this.

We are meeting a guy this evening as I share my wife for the first time, we are meeting at a hotel later on.

This is a massive fantasy of mine. Love the thought of looking into her eyes as a big strange cock pushes into her.

Even before covid I've always had the fantasy of wanting to seduce/phone sex a wife while her hubby is either watching or in the house generally maybe watching but definitely listening as his wife laughs that seductive laugh she gives when she's flirted with & shows slight interest in another man, and how she smiles as she's being complimented & flirted with & watching as her interests turn from an innocent conversation to her touching & pleasing herself not for her hubby (although for her hubby to enjoy) but for her seductive phone friend:devil::devil:

Got my wife off last night telling her a fantasy I thought of (myself and another guy fucking her on our boat)...after she came hard, we laid in bed and I put it out there...it's too bad we don't have a friend we could invite on our boat to do just that. We went through a list of a few guys we knew but none of them were really people she'd be interested in that way. She then said "next time we have a weekend together we'll have to make a new friend." I got hard again...instantly.

Got my wife off last night telling her a fantasy I thought of (myself and another guy fucking her on our boat)...after she came hard, we laid in bed and I put it out there...it's too bad we don't have a friend we could invite on our boat to do just that. We went through a list of a few guys we knew but none of them were really people she'd be interested in that way. She then said "next time we have a weekend together we'll have to make a new friend." I got hard again...instantly.

Dayum bro thats super hot, wish I was a friend lol

Great to know she’s on board for this. That’s the difficult part out of the way. Now it’s finding the right guy. From my experience of boating I don’t think you will have too many probs. Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress

Great to know she’s on board for this. That’s the difficult part out of the way. Now it’s finding the right guy. From my experience of boating I don’t think you will have too many probs. Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress

She's big into having things happen naturally...it's not going to be a matter of going out and picking a guy out. I think, based on what she's said, she imagines going out and meeting people...and letting her flirt with whoever she clicks with...then inviting someone to play.

I like that idea...it would be hot to watch her flirt. I'm just wondering how we shift from normal chit-chat to "hey, do you think my wife is sexy?"

Back