Taking bribes for your nomination

IhateClowns

Censored
Listen up folks. I am unabashedly selling my nominations for the right price. I haven’t submitted my votes yet for the 2019 Litties.

People are claiming they’re willing to do whatever it takes to get votes. I’m here to say I’m willing to accept the best you’ve got in order to take home a Golden Swing Award.

So what do you have to give me?

I haven't been nominated for any category, but I WOULD appreciate a write-in vote in a write-in thread. Perhaps you could create a "Most Generous Briber" category and immediately close it with only my name?

* Drops a sealed manila envelop with $50,000 worth of unmarked bearer bonds at his feet

I haven't been nominated for any category, but I WOULD appreciate a write-in vote in a write-in thread. Perhaps you could create a "Most Generous Briber" category and immediately close it with only my name?

* Drops a sealed manila envelop with $50,000 worth of unmarked bearer bonds at his feet

Nominations are still wide open. That is a hefty offer and if I had the ability to add categories I would. Unfortunately Ernst and Young are in charge of that and I haven’t been invited to that party.

Nominations are still wide open. That is a hefty offer and if I had the ability to add categories I would. Unfortunately Ernst and Young are in charge of that and I haven’t been invited to that party.

The person I represent would like you to test-drive the new 2019 BMW M3 CS LE.

Whatever happened to good old fashioned boob flashes? :(

I only moved a year ago. I don't have any vintage spices yet.

Listen up folks. I am unabashedly selling my nominations for the right price. I haven’t submitted my votes yet for the 2019 Litties.

People are claiming they’re willing to do whatever it takes to get votes. I’m here to say I’m willing to accept the best you’ve got in order to take home a Golden Swing Award.

So what do you have to give me?

Clown butthole pics are en route. ;) You're welcome.

You represent someone? This is getting legit. People hiring publicists to garner votes.

I’ll even throw in a fresh jar if you tell us the best drama nominees. 😂

There is a runaway winner so far. I have no idea what the story is. But people are typing paragraphs when describing best drama.

I am nominating Troubledone for faking his own death and then having the stones to come on back as if nothing happened. That is incredible and sums this place up in a nice coffiny nutshell.

As for a fresh jar of All Spice, you now have my vote. Not saying for which category though.

Boobs holding up a can of baking powder that expired in 2000, and you can keep the baking powder. I'll even bake you a cake,. Obviously, I am a very experienced baker.

I think I can find some sardines circa 1994 in my mom’s pantry along with a can of hominy, a can of commodity beef AND I'll throw in commodity cheese which if you know anything about commodity cheese is like having gold. 👍🏻

If that doesn’t work though, I suck a mean dick... js 😎🤷🏻*♀️

* edited to add my boobs are big enough to do a titty fuck bj combo ;)

Back