Editor needed for 2 stories

JDaze3

Daddy
He’ll

Hey all. I used to write erotica a lot around 2013ish but then there was a decade or so where life just got in the way. Work, love, marriage, kids. Now kids are old enough that they don’t require as much attention and protection and I find myself with more free time on my hands. I have been spending a lot of this time writing and have two stories that I’m working on. I will provide brief synopses below and if anyone is interested in editing one please message me and tell me which one. If you’ve edited incest erotica before please provide a link to a story or two that you’re proud of. I have only one story published on this site thus far and while it is a much shorter form story than the two that I’m writing now and focuses on a different dynamic, it may still be helpful as an example of my writing and language style.

1. Father/daughter Fantasy(genre) saga —In a distant realm a king fascinated and aroused by incest since childhood conceives of an ingenious and insidious idea. He impregnates 13 different beautiful women throughout his kingdom repeatedly until they have each had at least one daughter. The boys would be a threat to succession and so they were abandoned at monasteries to be raised as anonymous Christians. The girls, however will be isolated individually. With only the company of their teacher. They will be raised and indoctrinated to eventually serve the king as his daughter sex slave. They are not abused in a traditional sense. They are simply raised in an alternate reality and so, knowing nothing else, they accept their lot and embrace it. They’re raised to view it as being like a religious calling that happens at the moment of birth. When they come of age the king will pick one to be his permanent companion, she will move into his rooms and the other girls will move into the harem chambers the king plans to have completed by then.

2. Mother-in-law/son. —————————— son has know his mother-in-law much longer than he has known his wife. In fact, his MIL was the one who introduced them. They were very close and very flirtatious but early on, Sherri decided that she was too old for him. This is why she introduced him to her daughter and pushed them together. When they get married, his wife tells him that his relationship with MIL makes her uncomfortable. She knows they’re very good friends but can’t accept her husband having a closer relationship with her mother than with her. They stop talking every day and while they continue to feel close to each other, there is much more distance between them and those feelings don’t influence any actions. Some years pass and MIL gets divorced from wife’s father. Has a small struggle getting through difficult and challenging emotions and needs his help again. She’s closed in herself and doesn’t talk to anyone. She would talk to him but she promised not to. When he becomes worried about her James decides to interpret an offhand remark his wife made about wishing there was something they could do to help her mother get through this time to mean that secretly talking to her and helping her feel better through conversation fell under that category. Having broken the seal, everything comes roaring out. Eventually they make out but feel guilty about betraying his wife/her daughter and they stop. They can’t decide if they regret it or not. A year later his wife, finally pregnant with their first child, dies in a tragic car accident. The fetus was much too young to survive and so it was lost too. James is devastated. As is Sherri. They find refuge in each other and fall in love. Soon Sherri accomplishes her goal. To give him a child to balance the one that he lost so tragically. Eventually they marry and raise a family.

Back