Couples, what's the best addition (Group Sex)

What's best for a kinky addition

• MFM (two guys one girl)

Votes: 269 53.1%
  • FMF (two girls one guy)

Votes: 128 25.2%
  • MTF ( one girl, one guy, one trans (shemale / Ladyboy)

Votes: 51 10.1%
  • Foursome (two couples)

Votes: 119 23.5%
  • No additions 2 is enough

Votes: 16 3.2%

• Total voters
We like MMF, but we prefer another couple or two, especially if they are our children and their spouses!

My 40 something spouse of 10 years seduced our neighbors daughter who also happens to be our babysitter. She had told me about bi times in college but this was a first to actually see the process unfold. Think she viewed it more as an “I still got it!” Type thing.

Fantasy

Discovered Lit awhile back and i found reading sensual stories very mentally stimulating. Reading thru several topics i found the hotwife sharing, mfm, very erotic. Found and watched Amateur Hotwife Shaing Videos on several sites. Very erotic real videos are much enticing. I believe that a mfm can be sexually satisfying with a trusted discreet third person.

Discovered Lit awhile back and i found reading sensual stories very mentally stimulating. Reading thru several topics i found the hotwife sharing, mfm, very erotic. Found and watched Amateur Hotwife Shaing Videos on several sites. Very erotic real videos are much enticing. I believe that a mfm can be sexually satisfying with a trusted discreet third person.

I totally agree with you, a MFM can be exceptionally satisfying.. Nothing can beat the look of arousal on a woman's face when she has two dedicated men completely focused on her pleasure..

Just fantasy, or would you ever try it?

The gender/sex of my partners really doesn’t matter at all to me. I’d be ok with MMF or MFF, cis or trans. However, you’ve left off several options. I’d also be ok with any iteration that included only women and/or non-binary or intersex folks.

Both of my current partners are either het or het-leaning bi (heteroflexible) men. The het partner is not interested in group sex at all. The het’flex partner prefers to keep the genders separated, meaning he would be ok with sex with a man or multiple men, regardless of which bits they have—but he wouldn’t want to have a woman involved in that scenario, and vice versa.

So, with my current partners, the only group sex scenario available to me is MFF. I suppose I might have a shot with two penises if we found an AMAB (assigned male at birth) enby or a non-op trans woman (but that would still be MFF; she just wouldn’t need a strap-on), but it would be dependent on a lot of factors, so realistically I’m limited to MFF. I’d be up for other iterations, but I’d have to find more partners first.

I totally agree with you, a MFM can be exceptionally satisfying.. Nothing can beat the look of arousal on a woman's face when she has two dedicated men completely focused on her pleasure..

Yes to this, Mr Retro ;)

Indeed! It's pretty much the most exciting challenge ever imho! :D

Agreed x

Agree best is 2M. 2F is great fun but something extra spicy with 2 or more M

What is your favorite food?

Questions about 'favorites' can be difficult because our moods and desires are not constants. I do love FMF sex but overall I have to say that being in bed with two guys is the hottest thing for me. But then again, it depends on which two guys. Also, there are days when a person might have a craving for steak and another day seafood. So there are lots of variables. But when I did my first MFM I thought it might just be a one-off event. But a few minutes into it I realized that it was something I would need a lot of in my life. I think if you ask any woman that has had a good MFM experience that once you have tried it you are going to have a craving for it.

Questions about 'favorites' can be difficult because our moods and desires are not constants. I do love FMF sex but overall I have to say that being in bed with two guys is the hottest thing for me. But then again, it depends on which two guys. Also, there are days when a person might have a craving for steak and another day seafood. So there are lots of variables. But when I did my first MFM I thought it might just be a one-off event. But a few minutes into it I realized that it was something I would need a lot of in my life. I think if you ask any woman that has had a good MFM experience that once you have tried it you are going to have a craving for it.

Great feedback Shelley , agree 100% ....really depends on what you are craving on particular day X

For me two women is slower maybe more sensual and focused but it's harder for a guy to really satisfy two women X even though this is what most guys crave to experience

Two men it's more of an animalistic crazving I want you both working hard to ravage me X I will still tire you both out before I'm done but that DP sensation wow X

A very attractive trans woman with a big cock is just a fascinating twist , think that would be hot too X

Top of my bucket list is to be the third with a couple who want to add the zang of MFM to their already grand FM. What a woman can experience when it's two mouths, four hands, two boners for her ... . And the shared prowess between the men giving her that satisfaction. Yeah.

2 mouths, 4 hands two bones you say? Sounds like a lot of fun. In reverse for the men out there, 2 mouths, 4 hands, 2 pussies.

It was nearly a toss up for me. Either FMF or 2 couples.

In the end I voted FMF. Only because I have thought of another woman surprising my wife by going down on her while I fondle her breasts and kiss her. Of course swapping things up later.

The other couple thing sounds great too. That way, you can just do your own thing like normal and have the extra stimulation of watching another couple and have them watch you. Maybe a hand wanders your way without knowing....

Back