A Prince's Wants (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Elric smiled as he rose that morning. It was the day after his 18 th naming day and he awoke as a man

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/James-Marsden-as-Prince-Edward-in-Enchanted.jpg

He stood out of his bed and let his man servant dress him in his courtly prince attire. No longer a princeling but a prince

"Well eldon it has been lovely having you around, but I fully intend to acquire myself a new room slave" he said to the older man. He smiled knowingly

"Something of the fairer sex and easier on the eyes for sure" he said jokingly, "but I'll need you yet to help get her taught well. Father says I can have any I choose, so I will. It be choosing based on their skill set" he told the older man with a wink. Then, as his last button was done, he left his rooms.

The guards at the door took up their customary march behind him just as one of the royal aids strode beside him

"So where is father this day" he asked. Soon he was informed of a meeting with some clansmen down from the highlands

"Well I must see that!" He said excitedly, then turned towards the royal re Irving chamber

http://www.mountrantmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/lacey-chabert-cleavage.jpg

Her men had been powerful. How they could fall in seemingly one blow still blew her mind. Well it hadn't been on blow, more like several blows. The warriors from the distant town had invaded her kingdom and in doing so, she'd been captured. They'd chained her hands together, torn off her clothes, and made lewd remarks about how they'd enjoy making a slave out of her and how lucky Prince Elric was to have her as one of his choices.

Unlike most captives, she didn't scream. Princess Aelia didn't want to give them the benefit of hearing the fear in her voice. Her father had once told her, never show your enemies too much or they have the upper hand.

The doors of the room they were in slowly opened and she didn't dare look to see who entered and unlike the other women who held their heads down, low and subservient. She held hers high like the princess of the Morlana kingdom that she was.

The doors opened and Elric strode into the main chamber. It was a side hall really, not the grand hall, but it was still resplendent with high arching stone trellises, great golden tapestries on the walls depicting battles and epic hunts. The shades were cast back, windows open and early summers day breeze blew in through the windows

His father sat atop a Dias in a smaller version of his throne, the chair sat theee high paces above the floor. And on that floor, three steps down a half a dozen guards in shining armor hel their spears to the back of a man on his knees.

It was a mountain of a man, one of the mountain men! He chuckled at his own word play

The great man was covered in hair and grime and blood and bruises

"Ho father. What beast have you caught today" Elric called out as he strode up the steps to stand beside his father

The elderly man smiled up at his boy

"Good you are here. The king of the highlands has a gift for you"

The guards smiled as they eyes the four woman they had captured. The were all fine examples
Of the mountain stock firm
Bodied and vibrant skin. Where the city folk down by the sea were pale. They were bronzed

The four woman stood in a row. They hard been stripped and cleaned, the guards mocking them as house slaves had gathered wet rags and wiped their flesh clean

"Alright you whores" the guards called out as they opens the doors. A side entrance to a great hall.

The girls were
Chained with their hands behind their backs, a great pole slid between the crooks of their elbows and their backs, limiting their movement, and thrusting their chests out delightfuly. The prince liked the ones with the titties

The guards marched them out into the hall, coming to stop behind the guards, in the full view of the price and the king, but they could not see
What was knelt on the floor by the guards

"Son" called the king

"Go and choose" he said, he knew which he would choose. He knew his son well and had chosen the women purposefully. All were small breasted. All except the highland kings daughter. Her chest was full and ample, and quite firm by the look. He would have her obedience at the promise of her fathers death. And he would have her fathers obedience at pain of her death

"Oh father"
Elric proclaims as he strode down the stairs. Walked directly to the line of woman. He walked behind them admiring their firm round asses. Then back around front his eyes locking on the breasts of the defiant one

He reached out and grabbed a full form tit, squeezing it gently

"Oh I wasn't them all father, but this one most of all" he said hungrily!

Aelia rolled her eyes as the prince walked in and observed all the girls. Her eyes narrowed at him as he stopped in front of her. Had they not been holding her father prisoner and hadn't promised his execution she'd have spit on his shiny black boots. She'd hoped he would have preferred the more small breasted type but unfortunately for her, it was the opposite.

"Prepare her for the prince!" His father yelled.

The guards pulled her up by her hair and screamed. This was typically the part where she was supposed to scream how someone would come for her and they would all fall at the mercy of her father. However, that wouldn't happen, would it?

By the time moonlight fell upon the earth Aelia had been bathed in lavender scents, given not more than a piece of stale bread before throwing her in the princes room covered in nothing but a sheet.

"Just lay there and look pretty. The prince will do the rest." She'd been told and merely scoffed in disgust.

Elric had spent the remainder of the day in his fathers court. He had been making eyes at one of the maidens who came through and waited on his father, but every time he slipped away she was now where to be found!

And of course, before he could take advantage of the wench in the kitchen he had been called of too train with his sword and shield

All told the day had been terribly vexing for a man who had just been granted that very station of man only one day ago

He had gone into the baths, thinking that maybe there he would find one of the attendants for him more then ready with soap and a towel, but again no!

By the time he was cleaned up and secured in his bed chamber he was more then eager to have at some flesh

He heard the guards announce his delivery. He walked in from the balcony, and gazed on the dark haired Beauty. She was clad in a sheet gossamer gown, it seemed to glow with the soft light, but it hid nothing of her body

Her delicious figure called to him

"Slave. Come closer so that I may gaze upon you" and as he stepped closer
To meet her, he recognized her from earlier that day

"Ahhh. It is you. Now I see why I found today to be so fruitless" he told her as he stepped closer. His eyes did not bother with hers, he drank in her form. Watching her hips shif as she stepped closer, watchingbje soft jiggle of her full breasts as she walked to him.

" you no doubt understand that total compliance is expected from you. Every punishment dealt to you will be visited on your father ten-fold for each failure" he said to her as he finally brought his eyes to hers. He could still see the fire in them"

"You have lost, and are how a slave. You best keep that in mind unless you wish I'll upon your fathers imprisonment" he told her as one hand lifted up, and he grabbed her round firm ass

"Now. Remove
My tunic"

The door slowly opened and Aelia looked up for a brief second, her eyes narrowing at the prince. As she stepped closer, she frowned unsure whether she should feel offended because he didn't recognize her. Had he not chosen her to be his whore? Not that she wanted to be his whore? Frankly, she could care less. After all, her kingdom had been overthrown.

All that mattered at this point was to stay alive. Perhaps, she could form a rebellion within the ranks of their measley castle. Surely there would be would be servants who disliked the treatment of the king or even the prince himself!

Focusing back on the matter at hand, Aelia rolled her eyes as his eyes roamed over her body.

Typical horny prince, she thought bitterly. At his words, her fists clenched. "We lost the battle, not the war."

And then he commanded she take off his tunic. "No."

At his raised brow, she held her head high. "I said, no. You have hands, use them."

His hand shot to her throat, he gripped her firmly and drove her back against the wall. His fingers pushed into the flesh of her neck, not squeezing the her throats and cutting off air, but stopping the flow to her head, the feeling of lightheaded was coming much faster this way

"Slave!" He growled at her, his height towering over her as his body pressed against her

"You do what your told when your told" he growled, releasinbher just before his grip would make her black out

The loud slap resounded through the room, connecting squarely with her face. Maximum sting, minimum mark

"Remove my tunic wench!"

Aelia screamed as Prince Elric gripped her neck, his fingers digging in her throat. A look of fear washed over her. She felt dizzy and light headed and right before she blacked out he released her.

"Take my tunic off!"

Aelia felt tears welling up as she stepped towards him, pulling the tunic over his head and then looking away from him embarrassed.

Being a princess, She'd never seen a male naked before so of course she'd look away. Despite her change in station, she would always have a royal state of mind.

He smiled as she submitted, looking away from him

"Better." He said as he stepped closer to her, his hands reaching up to clasp the thin material of her gown. His thick fingers caught the neckline, and he yanked, tearing the garment from her body

"Very nice" he said as he eyed her body hungrily

"Now get on your knees and take off my pants" he commanded, pointing to the floor in front of him.

Aelia frowned as he told her to undo his pants. So he wanted completely YET, but he was naked enough to make her nervous. Swallowing hard, she began nervously unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down.

She was naked in front of him and now he was pretty much in the same state, naked.

Her father would be ashamed that she was participating in such actions but then, Prince Elrics father threatened to kill her father if she didn't comply.

However, that didn't mean she would just give in real easily. "There, you are unclothed. May I be dismissed now?" She said in a snappy tone.

He smiled down at her as she complied. She continued to look at him as little as possible. Her head was turned aside when she finally pulled his pants down, his member hung partially engorged, long and thick between his thighs.

She was blushing!?!? It was hard to see in the low light of the candles in the room. He smiled triumphantly

"Well tell me what do you think?" He asked a she gazed at her

"I think your a virgin. I think you have no idea what you're in for" he said with a smile as he reache down and grabbed her chin in one firm hand, he turned her head to face him.

"You are aren't you?"

Aelia was silent as he ridiculed her. How dare he do such a thing? Had he forgotten that she came from a royal background. Princesses didn't just dally for fun. Sexual intercourse was for the purpose of baring children for their husband. She stared him dead in the eye, defiance written all over her face.

Yes, they had her father but part of her knew that her father would be sorely disappointed if she gave into him right away.

She would not give into him right away. Eventually, she decided that she would answer so as not to give him the satisfaction of her lack of response. Silence was always conceded as consent.

"I am the princess of Morlana. Dallying for the fun of dallying is unheard of, as it is for most women of royal descent." She said calmly but didn't look down or simper in a submissive manner.

Just as she had in the throne room, Aelia held her head up high as the princess she was. "I am no harlot or whore , you fiend!"

"Oh no darling you are" he said with a smile as he looked down on her.

"You're my whore" he said with a grin as he took his cock in one hand. Then he grabbed a fistful of her goat, gripping it tight and pulling her head back

"You're royalty alright. You're my bed slave. You're the whore of a prince. You're the highest form of harlot" he said as he pulled her face closer, letting the head of his cock slide over her cheek, rubbing her beautifully soft skin

"And if you refuse I beat you and your father gets beaten " he told her as he slid his cock further over her lips, her eyes stared at him with hate

"But I guess if you were too good for 'dallying' I'm gonna have a lot to teach you" he said as he gripped her hair tighter, "now open up your mouth" he said as he slid the head of his cock back over her lips

Aelia pursed her lips as Prince Elric rubbed his cock over her cheek, cringing at the feel of it. God, she felt like she was going to puke. Her eyes narrowed at his threat. "Only a man with no hope of ever having sex would force a woman."

Instantly, she closed her mouth tightly as he tried to force his cock in her mouth. She shook her head. She would not be forced! There were plenty of harlots that would probably take this sort of treatment not that she'd admit that to him.

After all, it wasn't as though he was an ugly prince, just arrogant. As he moved to go grab a guard, Aelia bit her lip and then called out. "Wait! P-please don't hurt my father..." she whimpered and then looked down. "I-I'll do it."

The truth of the matter was that she'd do anything to keep him safe.

He had stepped away, aching member Bobbi g, ready to send the guards down to the cells to break some ribs. This was utter shit!!

Then she called out. He stopped where he was smiling at her

"Much better" he said with a smile as he turned around to face her

"Now crawl over here and show me just how much you want to keep me happy. So happy that I don't even remember who yoir father is" he said with a grin as he eyes her over. She really was a beautiful piece of mountaineer flesh

Aelia cringed at his words but knew better than to disobey him...for now. Her fathers life was quite literally in their hands, one wrong word and his life would end. She didn't wish that of her father. She swallowed hard and nodded at his demand forcing back tears as she started crawling towards him, feeling his cock rub against her cheek once more.

She glanced up at the ceiling praying to her gods to forgive her for what was to commence. Her hand shakily reached for his cock and began slowly stroking it, keeping it hard. Something inside her tingled but she pushed that feeling away. She would not allow her to get aroused by this fiend!

She leaned down and slowly took him in her mouth. He tasted odd, like a sour cucumber. She pulled away wrinkling her nose at the taste. She glanced back up at him and his bored face, then rolled her eyes before taking him back in her mouth.

He smiled as she gave in, and he watched her supple curvaceous form crawl back to him, full chest swaying seductively.

She reached ha feet and her hand wrapped around his cock, the lack luster strokes she gave him had no effect on his member, then he grinned again as she slipped his manhood into her mouth

But her efforts were wanting again. He looked down at her waiting, but her mouth was slow to learn

"Hold still" he said as he grabbed her head, and began to pump his hips, his member soon stiffening as he fucked her face

"Better much better" he thought as he forces his growing cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. His hands not relenting on his grip of her head

"This is how fast and earnest you need to be" he told her as his balls swung into her chin, and the head of his cock soon began to press on the entrance to her throat.

He grabbed her head and began thrusting deeper down her throat at a medium-slow pace. She felt like she was choking and part of her wondered if there was a faster pace they could be going. If she could barely handle this pace, she was doubtful that she could handle going faster.

Her body once again tingled at his commanding tone. And then as if he could read her mind he began thrusting faster telling her this was the speed he wanted. She felt like she could barely breath and had she not been breathing through her nose, she probably would've suffocated but thank god for being logical.

He groaned as he took her mouth, reveling in the feel of her warm tongue

"Soo much better" he growled as he thrust into her face faster and faster

His body soon began to throb, his ecstasy culminating in a powerful organs
He released her head with one hand, the other gripped her tight by the hair. His one free hand wrapped around his cock as he pulled it free from her face. A thick gob of spittle stretched between her plump lips and his veiny shaft

A few quick pumps of his fist and he came. He showered her face in thick creamy gobs of his seed

"Oh Light!!" He growled as his cock twitched and throbbed. Streamers of his spunk spattering her face and dripping down to her naked chest.

Aelia felt the Prince pull out of her mouth and wondered why. Not that it really mattered because she didn't really care whether she'd be getting him off or not. Despite the way her body was reacting at the moment, she wasn't even sure she enjoyed what she was doing.

Though she couldn't help but watched slightly mesmerized by his actions as he touched himself and it seemed like the more he touched himself the more pain it caused him. She wasn't quite certain as to why anyone would want to put themselves through that if it only caused you pain.

Soon his grunting became louder and his body stiffened and white streams exploded from the tip of his manhood splashing all over her, hitting her neck and check, sliding down to her cleavage some.

She looked down at her body and cringed, "You are utterly disgusting..." she snapped, disgusted by what he'd just done.

He smiled down at the mess he had made on her

"Good. Good" he said with a grin. Then he walked towards his bed. Without turning his head he told her

"You need to clean up. Then you sleep in the corner", he said pointing to a small pile of pillows in the corner

"Should you find my member hard in the morning you are to tend to it. If I wake and see it's not being tended. Your father will be whipped" then he slipped inder the covers of his lavish bed

Her eyes narrowed at his retreating form as he ordered her to clean up. For a moment she didn't bother moving, feeling a bit rebellious but she also didn't want his cum all over her face all night either. It was incredibly disgusting and felt like it was already starting to dry against her face like a mud mask.

"As you wish, your highness." She finally said

Aelia walked towards his cleaning quarters and grabbed a rag, then began rubbing the cum off her face and breasts. She couldn't recall whether he said to stay naked or not but due to his orders of cleaning him off first thing in the morning, presumably he wanted her to stay naked and she didn't want to risk losing her father because of the prince's unclear directions. She walked to the corner where there were a few raggedy blankets and curled up under them then went to sleep.

The next morning, she tossed and turned not really wanting to wake up. She did though because she'd slept so terribly. As the prince said he was already hard. Slowly she made her way towards him debating with herself on whether to touch him or make him stay in pain.

He slept like a log that night. Normally he would not feel safe with a girl like this in his room, but her fear for her father held her fast

His sleep was deep and dreamless, and soon he began to stir in his bed. His loons aching for more of that sweet mountain flesh

Aelia noticed the prince was beginning to awaken as she struggled with herself on what to do. Did she do as he had commanded of her? Her dad quickly came to mind and if he didn't find her mouth on his manhood...she didn't want to risk her dad's safety due to her stubbornness.

Slowly Aelia made her way to the prince's bed. It wasn't slightly hard so obviously he was thinking or dreaming of something erotic. She pulled the fur blanket off his body and reached forward to grab his throbbing loins and began slowly stroking him.

She was slightly in awe at how quickly it began to harden under her touch. Her body began to feel funny and she tried to quickly push those feelings away.

He felt the kiss of sunlight on his face and his eyes opened slowly. He instantly grinned, feeling her hand sliding along his flesh, his rock hard member ached for more

"Good morning slave" he said with a grin

"Glad to see your learning your place. But you know nothing about cock" he told
Her

"It needs to be wet. You need lubrication so it's slick. If your going to use your hand I expect you to have oil" he told her as he leaned up on his elbows

"Better yet. Use your mouth. Let's see what you learned last night" he told her gruffly then laid his head back down. Waiting to see if the slave took her orders well now. And if she learned quick too

Back