Sneaking around(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
It was a Friday night and Matt was home like he usually was. He was more of the sit at home and play video games kind of guy. Sure he had friends that he would hang out with every once and a while but mainly he was a loner. He lived at home with his mother, father, and sister. His sister and mother had rooms up on the second floor while his room was down in their fully finished basement. He didn't mind it at all, it had its own bathroom and he enjoyed the privacy.

Matt spent a lot of his time on the computer talking with this girl, Amber he met in a chat room. He never saw her face but he got a few pictures of her body and she was sexy. Matt just logged off since Amber said she was going to bed. Matt was feeling a little under the weather so he went upstairs to try and find some medicine. First he pulled on some clothes since he was only wearing a pair of boxer briefs. Sweatpants were pulled on over them and a plain white t shirt was pulled over his tone torso.

The door to the basement was right by the kitchen. He came up the stairs and rounded the corner to walk into the kitchen. Matt searched through the cabinets but couldn't find anything. Just then his mother entered the room. "Hey mom, do we have any medicine? I'm not feeling too good. My head hurts and I feel really hot."
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: Shannon Livingston - Mother of Two, devoted wife, works from home - age 41.

"I'll have to get that report back to you later this evening. Yes.. Yes sir. I'll fax it to you. The McNaughton accounts have been faxed already, Mr. Johnson. Yes sir. Goodbye, Mr. Johnson."

Shannon hung up the phone. She looked at the clock on the wall of her office. God. It had been like this all day. Rush to do this, grocery store that. Everything had been piled on her just today. Why? Because her husband decided to head out of town for a business conference for four days. Four...flipping..days. Now she had all this to handle. Of course, nothing was new. Most of the time she had done this all on her own. She had chosen to work from home. All throughout her children growing up. Even now that they had both graduated and were still living at home -- she didn't have a care in the world. She loved them equally and loved being their mother. But her husband on the other hand -- she was starting to get annoyed by him. He had left her hanging this morning during sex. Craving that special attention that she so desired. Not even her vibrator could bring her to that 'aha' moment.

Shannon walked into the kitchen only to be greeted by her adoring son. The eldest of her two children.

"Hey mom, do we have any medicine? I'm not feeling too good. My head hurts and I feel really hot." is what he asked.

She gave him a warm smile, walking over to him -- placing her hand on his forehead. "God, you're so hot, baby.." she opened the cabinet, grabbing a bottle and idly opening it -- handing him a pill. She didn't know what she was handing him. The bottle looked the same since it was from the pharmacy.

"Take that," she explained. "And call me into your room in about 30 minutes, I'll come take your temperature. If I can find the thermometer. And the cough syrup.."

She turned around putting the bottle back never looking at it, opening another cabinet to find what she needed.
 
Matt could tell that his mother seemed a little stressed out. "Thanks mom!" He said, "are you okay?" He added before he looked down in his hand and popped the blue colored pill into his mouth taking a sip of water to help get it down. "Well if you need help with anything I'm always willing to help you out mom." Matt turned and headed back down into his bedroom. Climbing into his bed he pulled the sheet over his body and then turned the television on. Scrolling through the channels it took him a couple minutes to find something worth watching.

About twenty minutes went by and then all of the sudden he felt blood start rushing down to his groin and his cock began to grow. Bigger and bigger and harder and harder until he was so hard his cock was aching. 'What the fuck is happening?' He thought to himself. The sheet tenting up from his massive erection. He knew he couldn't stay like this when his mother came to check up on him and after a few minutes waiting to see if it would go down he figured there was only one way to get rid of his erection.

Sliding a hand under the sheets he pulled his cock out through the fly of his pants. Matt began stroking his long thick piece of meat. Sliding up and down his nearly twelve inches of flesh. Time seemed to go by so fast as he tried getting a load off before his mother arrived. When he heard her foot steps coming down the stairs he knew it wasn't going to happen so he quickly pulled his hand out and held his hands in his lap trying to cover up his erection.
 
"There's the thermometer and the..." she closed the door to the one cabinet and opened the one back up that she had gotten the pill from for him. She reached for the cough syrup but stopped midway looking at the pill bottle. "...what the?" she questioned looking at it. She read over it and it was her husband's prescription. The Viagra bottle that his doctor had given him for prolonged erections since he was only able to hold one up for about 10 minutes. "Oh god.." she muttered.

She grabbed the cough syrup and rushed down the hallway. Not really running but she headed down the stairs. She heard the TV on and was about to grab the knob but stopped to knock.

"Matt?" she questioned, knocking. She waited a few seconds and then opened the door. "Um, I'm here with the stuff.. Are you feeling any better?" she asked, not sure if he was having any of the effects. She noticed his hands were covering his lap and tried to avoid looking there.

She sat down on the edge of his bed to feel his forehead again. "Here, put this in your mouth," she said handing him the thermometer.
 
Matt felt a little uncomfortable with his mother sitting on the bed with him while he had a massive erection. Taking one hand from his lap he grabbed the thermometer to put in his mouth. This left him covering his huge rod with one hand which left some of it uncovered and if his mother looked she would see the outline of his exposed member through the thin blanket. "Thanks mom." He said before putting the thermometer in his mouth.
 
She looked to him. He wasn't one to hide stuff but she was curious. As he put the thermometer in his mouth, she looked down to his groin. "Oh god.." she gasped quietly. "Um, Matt," she began. "You remember that medicine I gave you?"

She paused for the longest, seeing the outline of his hardened erection under the blanket, his hand straining to cover it. "Well, it's what your dad takes to -- get it up and keep it up.. Viagra, you've heard of it right?" She gulped before continuing to explain. "I think I need to take you to the hospital. Young people like you aren't suppose to take -- um..something like that." His cock was hidden but something rose from within her.

She dropped the cough syrup on the floor and accidentally they both went for it, thus his cock sprung free from his confining grip. Her eyes widened as she looked to it. "Um..." she licked her lips, her mouth suddenly dry and unable to speak. "Matt.. Do you need to take care of that? Or.." she paused for a moment. "I could for you.." she suggested.
 
"Viagra?!" Matt asked in a shocked tone letting the thermometer fall from his mouth. "Why was it in there right next to the other medicine? He should keep his boner pills somewhere private that pathetic old man." Matt added. When they both went to reach for the cough syrup the sheet pulled down and Matt's giant piece of meat was out in the open. His own mother was staring at his cock. Trying to cover it back up with his hands.

"I'm not going to the hospital.. I'll just take care of it." When he heard his mother offer to take care of it he though maybe she had some sort of medicine that would help take his erection away. "You take care of it? How.. How would you do that mom?" He asked in a soft tone.
 
Shannon looked shocked to his expression and how he reacted to the medication. "He's still your father!" she exclaimed before he asked how she would take care of it. She looked to his erection, throbbing wildly before her eyes as she then glanced back to him for a moment.

"Um," she paused. "I could take care of it, you know.. You watch porn.." She moved her hand forward and touched it, his manhood jumping from her touch as she looked to him, watching his reaction. "So, shall I?" she asked him, once more.
 
Matt saw the way his mother was looking at his cock. That loving stare that his ex girlfriend would have every time she saw his manhood. Time seemed to slow down as he watched his mother's hand reach out for his cock. Then it happened, his mother's hand was on his bare cock. His body stiffened up slightly as he wasn't sure how to react to this. Matt knew it was so very wrong but he also was aching from how hard he was and really needed this. "Are you sure about this mom?" Matt asked in a hushed tone.
 
"Are you sure about this mom?"

His voice was shaking, his cock was throbbing. She wasn't sure whether or not this was right. Of course this wasn't right. No mother should be wanting to pleasure her son in such a manner. But had it not been for her, he wouldn't be in this situation. She looked to him before glancing back at his cock. "It feels right," she mumbled before leaning forward. On her knees next to his bed, she pressed her lips against his throbbing erection. She peeled her lips back opening her hot wet mouth to begin sucking his cock. Her tongue ran down the underside of his shaft as she looked back up to him, her eyes seductive as she brought her tongue back up to his engorged head to taste his precum.
 
Time seemed to stand still as Matt watched his mother get on her knees and lean in towards his cock. His manhood towering in front of her face and then the moment of no return happened, her soft warm lips pressed against his dick. "Oh god..." Matt sighed out watching her mouth open and start to run her tongue along his shaft. Matt couldn't believe his own mother was doing this to him.

Matt gripped the sheets as the pleasure began to build. The look on his mother's face as she licked his cock was so damn sexy. Everything else in the world faded away and he was just focusing on his mother sucking the very cock that she made.
 
His cock was throbbing wildly within her hot wet mouth. It felt so good to suck him. It was so forbidden. Should she be doing this? She didn't care. She looked up to him as she brought her hand to his ball-sack, rubbing it gently. So heavy and full, she thought. She took him in deeper as she began to feel her saliva coat his thick meat. She pulled back for a moment to catch her breath. She got up and sat on the end of his bed, laying down between his legs before taking his meat back into her grasp.

"If you want me to stop, let me know," she said licking the tip, teasing him more before blowing the swollen head, feeling him twitch and throb. She opened her mouth once more and took him into her mouth again.
 
The blowjob Matt was receiving from his mother was way better than any blowjob he ever had gotten before. There was something so erotic about having his own mother sucking his cock. When she climbed onto the bed he adjusted himself for a better angle for his mother. Matt was leaning back on his elbows loving the very kinky sight of his mother with his dick in her mouth. His mind was telling him that he should stop this when his mother said if he wanted her to stop just say so, but the pleasure was so incredible there was no way he would stop her. His long thick meaty rod coated with the saliva of his own mother. "God mom that feels really good!"
 
With his eyes rolling back, Shannon felt like she was doing something right. Even though it was so taboo and so forbidden, she did love sucking dick. She looked to him sensually as she sucked his cock gingerly. His cock throbbing in her mouth as she sped up her actions. The noises coming from her mouth was loud as she sought out his seed like some common whore. She wanted to taste him, to have everything he had to offer. An arousal rising within her, deep within her core. A love towards her son that she hadn't ever felt before -- not even towards her husband. Her tongue licking diligently at his erected meat as her fingers stroked him adding extra pleasure.
 
Matt now knew that his mother gave the best blowjob in the world. Everyone would be disgusted if they knew this about their mother, but as Matt laid there with his mother's lips wrapped around his dick he was in heaven. Matt felt the urge to cum start to rise inside of him. His body stiffening up some. "Oh mom I am going to cum!" He groaned out
 
His body stiffening as his cock throbbed madly in her grasp. She sucked him harder, looking up to his eyes as she pulled back just enough to allow him to see his cum shoot into her waiting mouth. She kept stroking him, milking his shaft with her hand as her mouth worked the head diligently. She looked to him lovingly as she then began to clean him up.

{Visual}

"Wow," she said licking the corner of her mouth. "That was a lot.." His cock was still hard even after such a load. She looked to him. "Gosh, I don't know what to do.." Her pussy was quivering and all she could think about was having his cock inside of her. Was he thinking the same thing?
 
Matt didn't think he had ever seen such a sexy sight as his mother sucking and licking up his cum. He released such a big warm load for his mother and his cock showed no sign of softening. "Mom that was.... Wow..." Matt struggled to form a complete sentence. His big piece of meat still rock solid and glistening in the light from the layer of his mother's saliva coating his meat. "How many viagras did you slip me?" Matt teased as they both looked at his manhood. "Can you keep helping me mommy?"
 
Rubbing his erection. The throbbing sensation still giving her shivers as she heard him ask for more of her help. There was only one other thing she could do really. But would it be pushing it too far? She stood up at the foot of his bed, pulling down her pants, revealing her shaven pussy as she looked to him. "This is the only other thing I can think of," she muttered, her breath gone from her as lust was filling her being. She moved onto the bed and straddled him, guiding his cock into her tight cunt. She moaned as she felt him fill her. "How do I feel?" she asked.
 
Matt watched as his mother stood up and took off her pants. His eyes glued to her shaved pussy mound. He was speechless as she moved onto the bed to straddle him. Groaning as he felt the tip of his cock rub along her slick folds and then start to disappear inside of her tight cunt. His long thick meaty cock was sliding deep inside of the very hole he came from. Matt gripped the sheets on the bed, his manhood throbbing inside of her. "You feel so fucking good mom!"
 
Shannon steadied herself by placing her hands on his firm torso. She looked to her son as she balanced on her knees, his cock firmly being gripped within her tight love tunnel as they fully went over the edge of actually doing it. It was something that shouldn't happen - never in a million years. And yet.... here she was, riding her son's cock like some common whore. She looked to his eyes as he gripped the sheets. His knuckles white as she began to move her hips. She had ridden her husband, his father, before - but this was certainly something different. Her son, her adoring son - had to have been nearly a foot long inside her wetness, throbbing wildly as she began to grind on him. Her pussy quivering in anticipation of what would happen if he were to cum such a huge load like before.

"Do you like this?" she finally asked, breaking the silence that was only filled with his moans and her slight whimpers from adjusting to his sheer size and girth. "You feel so good," she muttered, her mouth agape as she felt him push against her womb. The same womb that had birthed him so many years ago. Her nails digging gently into his flesh as she steadied herself once again. "You're so big, Matt..."
 
Everything else in the entire world faded away and the only thing Matt was focusing on was his mother riding him on his own bed. His big hands let go of the sheets and ran up Shannon's thighs and ended up on her hips. Matt started to slowly move his hips with his mother, matching her rhythm. "Yes I fucking love this you feel so fucking good mom!"

Matt couldn't remember sex being anywhere near as good as it was with his mother. The entire length of his cock pushing deep into his mother's cunt and spreading her out. Her juices coating his manhood as they made love. Matt was now very happy that Shannon accidentally slipped him the viagra. "Your pussy is so tight mom!" Matt was becoming addicted to his mother's pussy, and he hoped this wasn't going to be a one time thing.
 
Shannon was becoming addicted to her son's cock. It was so long, reaching places inside her that her husband never had. Who would have ever known that her beloved son was this hung. It amazed her as she looked to him. Her pussy covering him with everything that it had to offer. She reached between them and began to rub her clit. Her cunt on fire as she felt the urge to cum rise within her faster and faster. "I'm c-close," she moaned out. She couldn't be too loud because her daughter was upstairs asleep but she needed to cry out. This was too much pleasure - more than she could imagine. More than she could handle. Her cunt squeezed and shook around his throbbing invading erection as she rode him harder. She came around his huge meat as her eyes rolled back into her head and her voice was lost in her throat as her breasts bounced before him.

"Oh.." she cried out as she felt him spasm within her and she worked to balance herself to ride him harder, to ride out the orgasm of a lifetime.
 
Matt was trying his best to hold his orgasm back as long as possible. When he felt his mother's pussy tighten and spasm around his member he couldn't hold back anymore. Thrusting his hips up and pushing deep inside of her Matt erupted deep within his mother's cunt. Something that should never even be a thought Matt was doing right now. Pumping his thick warm creamy load deep inside of his mom's love tunnel. Groaning as ribbon after ribbon filled up and coated her insides.
 
His cock pumped into Shannon hard, it felt so good. But she felt his cum spurt into her being - it seeped out of her around his softening member. She looked to him as she slid off of him after it was all over. She sat on the edge of his bed. Her son's seed deep within her. "Oh god.." she muttered. "We just..I just.." she questioned. She looked to him as she felt the realization of what she had just done wash over her.

"We can't tell anyone.." she said to him. "..if we do, I don't know what they'll do to us.." She moaned as she felt his seed fall out of her. "Hmm.. That was nice though. Perhaps you should go get cleaned up, I'll make us something small to eat.." she slipped on her clothes and walked out of his room, heading to the kitchen.
 
Matt laid there looking up at the ceiling once it was all over. His cock finally softening after releasing another big load, but this one deep inside his own mother, who he just had sex with. Matt was having the same type of reaction as his mother. Laying there thinking about how wrong this was and how it changed their lives forever. "Okay I'll be up in a few." Matt said, running his hands over his head still in disbelief of what actually happened.

After a minute or two he sat up and got out of bed pulling his pants back on. Before he went upstairs he checked to see if he had any messages from Amber, none. Matt took a deep breath and the walked up the stairs hoping things would not be super awkward between the two of them now.
 
Back
Top