Two women on your breasts...

(Women!, men???):would you like two women on your breasts too?

• Total voters
my second clit! Latch on ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
attachment.php

would two of you female breast addicts jointly give my breasts what they so urgently need? Just PM me...
attachment.php

Two Beautiful Girlfriends...

I have been fortunate to have two very wonderful loving girlfriends that I have met through literotica. I have been in committed relationships with both of them for several months now. More and more I fantasize about nurturing both of them on my breasts. I think it has more to do wi

Two Beautiful Girlfriends...

I have been fortunate to have two very wonderful loving girlfriends that I have met through literotica. I have been in committed relationships with both of them for several months now. More and more I fantasize about nurturing both of them on my breasts. I think it has more to do with giving them my love than anything else. I just want hold them both close to my heart.

All of those women look extremely lucky. I've not been so fortunate to have experienced such a thing. Very yummy.

I'm much more into men, but I certainly wouldn't turn it down.

Love having my breasts licked, sucked, nibbled, squeezed, grabbed caressed...maybe spanked once in a while.;)

And I lick and suck on DH's nipples even though I know it does nothing for him. :D

I have had the pleasure of having two women sucking and licking my tits on several occasions. Be in in the bedroom, hotel room, secluded area of a bar or back of a vehicle always a hot experience but one of my hottest memories was leaning against the first Harley Davidson my husband bought me and having my top pushed up, tits out and being sucked by two women late one Saturday night during the annual Harley Davidson rally at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We made several good friends that night.

Love having my breasts played with and sucked and having two women sucking on them is great and love threesomes with other women.

169593_0.jpg

I would love to nurture both of my beautiful women on my breasts

Back