Desi hot


I...LOVE...THIS...AWESOME...PHOTO!!! 💖

For me, the point of view is the most exciting possible...being with two dark, sexy, Desi men...giving myself over completely to their hot, homosexual lusts, desires and pleasure! ME...looking up and licking my lips...my mouth watering for the taste...the slippery feel...of that beautiful, uncut cock-head...feeling my own hot hunger and lust surge up inside me...right from the core of my being...sheer, uninhibited desire drawing my mouth up and up...feeling such an incredible need! And then, engulfing that hot, wet knob with my warm, wet, utterly insatiable mouth...tasting the delicious, tart flavor of his precum...swirling my tongue all over and under the lust-swollen glans...my tongue-tip seeking out the musky flavored folds of his soft foreskin...seeking out the precum leaking piss-hole...seeking out that universal pleasure-spot of the deep cleft, just beneath that oozing tip, the place where the foreskin connects...that delightfully sensitive spot that causes every man's cock to jump when flicked with a loving tongue-tip! Mmmmm...rounding my mouth and sliding it all the way down over that dark, hotly rigid shaft...down and down until his fat cock-head is lodged perfectly in the back of my throat and his big, sperm-heavy balls press against my upturned chin! And I suck...and lick...pleasuring it with pressing lips, warm, wet mouth and ever-swirling tongue! I suck...and lick...and kiss...and LOVE his cock...truly "making love" to his luscious manhood...my mouth leaving what I truly love only momentarily...and then, only to lick and kiss and suck his luscious balls!

And I will utterly devote myself solely to the man's pleasure until he shudders and groans with the intensity of his orgasm and empties his balls into my adoring mouth...both of us moaning out our mutual pleasure as he ejaculates powerfully into my oral love-hole! And I will suck delightedly until I have drawn out, savored and swallowed every last precious drop of his thick, delicious semen...thrilled to know that his wriggling sperm now swim on my tongue, in my mouth and down my throat! Ohhhh...how I love serving men's sexual pleasure!!! 💝

And then, I get to service the other lover!!! Pure pleasure all around!!!

Thank you deeply for this sweet all-male treat, friend Goodtool!!! 💋
 
Last edited:
Back
Top