Experienced

Yes, very similar... nice. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuffedshirt_perv View Post
similar to your 2nd floor idea, try pissed-off-with-jeff

Old 07-13-2014, 10:35 PM   #27
ender27
Experienced

Nice... I hadn't thought of that kind of fairground game. Where else would one have all or most of their body hidden like that?

It has the added benefit of being public too. And, I love the initially innocent wife duped into cheating, then, of course, liking it and not wanting to stop even once she realizes what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blin18 View Post
OK, I have one more - this one is an original. I actually quite like it and reserve the right to give it a go myself one day - but anyone else feel free to pick it up.

Newlywed teacher, young, hot, the works. It's the last day of school and she has newlywed hubby on speakerphone in the classroom while the kids (high school seniors) are out at morning recess.
"We have the seniors fun day this afternoon. Want to come along"
"Dunno" says hubby. "Might be boring"
"Well, I'm doing a stint in the sponge toss. I'll be in that booth for an hour with my head poking out while the kids chuck wet sponges at me."
"Ooooh", says newlywed hubby. "Sounds like dark and handsome stranger could sneak into that booth and ravage you"
"Ooooh, you bad boy", takes off speaker phone, blushing. Some more whispered sexy newlywed conversation as a shadow drifts away from the classroom door.

Fade to afternoon - seniors fun day. Petty teacher having fun with the graduating class, running from ride to ride, flushed and laughing and happy and accepting a bit of sass and flirtation from the graduating senior boys.
Time comes for her to do her stint in the booth. Gets hit by some sponges, laughing, breathless, getting teased by the senior boys outside. Hears the door to the booth open behind her and is feeling youthful and flirty. Waves a hand behind her, hubby takes it, squeezes, silently reassuring her "You go girl, doing great". Wife moves husbands hand to her breast, other hand goes to her ass of its own accord.
Getting horny wife strips off her panties and holds up her skirt. Hubby doesn't need to be to asked twice, he gets her good and wet with fingers and tongue and then slides into home plate
just as the REAL hubby appears in front of the booth. "Sorry I'm late", runs forward to steal a chaste kiss, gets hit by a sponge, now he's wet he stays for a longer sexier kiss to the rapture of the hormone charged crowd of seniors. Back in the booth, the wife's tight newlywed pussy is filled with hot teenage cum, and she comes herself with hubby kissing her.

The end.

Belinda.

Old 07-13-2014, 10:40 PM   #28
ender27
Experienced

MMmmm... if you look at my other posts I love both the idea of a bluetooth headset unseen under a woman's hair AND the interrupted video chat that unintentionally becomes a dirty sex show.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mello_SixtyNine View Post
How about this:

What if the wife is having an affair with her husband's brother. One night she is at her computer in her bedroom. A small bluetooth earpiece in her ear as she is Skyping with her lover. She is wearing extremely hot lingerie and is giving him a sexy show when she hears her husband about to enter the room (he got off work early). She has just enough time to turn off her monitor as her husband walks in. At first her husband is surprised at what she's wearing (it's out of character for her). She quickly plays it off and says she wanted to spice things up. They begin having sex and she quickly realizes that her brother-in-law can still see her through her webcam & is super-turned on. He begins giving her direct instructions on what she wants her to do and say to his brother.

It gets kinkier & kinkier. Eventually her brother-in-law directs her to convince his brother to role-play with her. The scenario is that he is at work and is watching her over Skype as she fucks another man in their bedroom. She convinces him to make it pervy and says that in this scenario, she is having an affair with his brother (She is told what to say through the bluetooth earbud). She is calling out her brother-in-law's name as her husband is fucking her (pretending to be his brother) while his brother is actually watching while masturbating with a Fleshlight.

Her husband starts really getting into it and decides that his brother is the kind of guy that would fuck her ass (something they've never done before but her brother-in-law had actually cajoled her into it once). Eventually everyone's having massive orgasms.

Afterwards, her husband told her that the sex was fantastic, especially the scenario she came up with. He tells her that he wants to make this scenario a reality. (That would be part 2).

Old 07-13-2014, 10:42 PM   #29
ender27
Experienced

GREAT example of (initially) innocent proximity that evolves into lust. That otherwise innocent women can slowly go down that slippery slope...

Where else might two people find themselves intimately close in an otherwise innocent pretense? I had an ex who was propositioned by a skydiving instructor who was strapped to her back... but... falling through the air doesn't leave quite enough time for the scenario to progress.

Quote:
+1 for @mellow_sixtynines idea

One scenario i like but I have seen done (so you can't use it) has the girl on a camel safari. Camels have a double saddle with the handler on the back and the passenger on the front. The rocking and rubbing makes the girl super horny so at the next stop she doffs her panties. On the next leg of the safari she drapes her skirt over the saddles pommel and uses it to rub her clitoris and eventually hops on. The camel driver works out what's going on and goes in the back door, also under her skirt.
There was no husband in the one I read but it is even better if he is. They catch back up to the caravan, hijinks ensue

Belinda

Old 07-13-2014, 10:46 PM   #30
ender27
Experienced

You've got my vote!

Quote:
Thanks for the upvote @BurningMonkey.

Tell you what, get me four more (or just @Ender27) and I'll stick it next on my list after @loveupskirt's Shoe Shopping idea ( http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...=957942&page=2 )

Belinda

Old 07-13-2014, 11:12 PM   #31
blin18
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender27 View Post
You've got my vote!
Thanks for that @ender27

I will probably give it a go on my next story. I have two on the go at the moment so will need a few weeks to clear the decks.

Belinda

Old 07-13-2014, 11:30 PM   #32
ender27
Experienced

The "He Didn't Hear What I Said" one is pretty damn close... the way the two of them talk casually about it as if it's not happening just a foot or two away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeasarBoobage View Post
An idea I didn't see listed here yet is going to a concert. Loud, dark, and crowded can make lots of secretive things happen.

I've read two stories that fit this, Accidental Public Ass Fucking, He Didn't Hear What I Said, and my own contribution of Concert Surprise.

Is this something like what you were looking for?

Old 07-14-2014, 09:44 PM   #33
ender27
Experienced

A few weeks?!?!? I can't wait weeks! Write it now!

OK, I will wait weeks if I have to and still read it and enjoy it, but... the waiting itself will be torture.

Quote:
Thanks for that @ender27

I will probably give it a go on my next story. I have two on the go at the moment so will need a few weeks to clear the decks.

Belinda

Old 07-14-2014, 10:44 PM   #34
blin18
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender27 View Post
A few weeks?!?!? I can't wait weeks! Write it now!

OK, I will wait weeks if I have to and still read it and enjoy it, but... the waiting itself will be torture.
Nice, dom and sub in one post!

Meanwhile, I have three stories on Lit. Have a read and see if you like my style of writing. If you hate it, it doesn't mean I wont write it; but it does help the process to know there is an avid reader waiting at the other end.

Belinda

Old 07-18-2014, 04:31 AM   #35
blin18
Really Experienced

Two more Ideas

I've had two more ideas for the husband and wife scenario with varying levels of plausibility.

Idea #1: Gun range. Husband takes wife to a gun range for her first time. They are in adjacent private booths that are open onto the range. They are either not wearing ear muffs, or they have bluetooth ear-muffs so that they can still talk and not be deafened by the gunshots. Wife's shooting is all over the range and she cops a warning from the controller. After no improvement, she cops a second warning; one more and a supervisor will have to come down with her. I think you know what happens next. Hint: she forgot to put panties on that morning.

Idea #2: Virtual reality headsets. I like this one. Husband and wife go to the World Fair and line up for 3 hours in the hot sun to go on the VRider, a space-age virtual-reality motorcycle experience. Wilting visibly, wife goes off to the bathroom to wee and splash water on her face, taking off her sweaty panties and putting them in her purse. On return to the queue, hubby is still there and she is just in time, they are let in, but she still manages to whisper in his ear that she's not wearing panties beneath her loose summer dress, making him instantly hard for her.
They are shown into the VR suite by a hunky/spunky couple. The suite is a room with black glass walls, ceiling and floors and a couple of motorbike-like devices on hydraulic lifts with full-head VR headsets. Husband discretely directs wife's attention to the floor, which is reflecting the pink perfection of her pussy beneath her dress. She quickly glances at hunky and spunky who are of course both peeking and there is a bulge growing in hunky's pants and spunky's nipples are hard beneath her tight white t-shirt.
Hunky and Spunky get them seated and comfortable with the motorbikes and headsets and then leave them. Wife notices that she can only hear husbands voice through the headset, all ambient noise is cancelled out. They go through the menus to select their bikes and as they change selection, the bike reconfigures beneath them. He chooses a laid back Harley with forward pegs and ape-hanger handlebars. She chooses a sleek 1000CC Yamaha race bike that lays her deliciously forward over the gas tank.
She finds a menu selection that says "Administrators Only" and click it for fun. It asks for a PIN: 0000 and it works! Suddenly on the screen, the motorbikes they were riding - with VR images of their bodies - are now enticingly augmented. His with a hot bimbo straddling his lap and bouncing on his pole, and hers with a muscular dude behind her, slipping her a hot beef roll.
Oh my goodness, she says, quickly exiting out and blushing. Hang on, he says, it looks like fun. They go for it, the bikes start, their "passengers" reset to not-yet-fucking positions, and they're off. As they complete the first lap, their respective passengers are fucking them furiously and moaning/groaning in their headsets and making them major-league horny and all the while they're talking about what they're going to do to each other when they get out of here.
Suddenly the wife feels a weight settle in behind her. "Husband? Are you sill on your bike?" "Of course, he says, why?" But now she can feel one hand on her breast and the other stroking her wet pussy, which of course is in a perfect doggy position on the race-bike.
The scene progresses in a predictable fashion, her assailant dismounts (literally) half way through the last lap and they finish the ride. Taking off their headsets, she sees that husband is flushed and hot and feels sorry for his blue balls from the sexy ride, but as they walk out the door, he says "Thank-you" to Spunky and she says "No, Thank You" back, then wife notices that his fly is down and there is a small stain on his pants.

Belinda

Old 07-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #36
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

She's wearing one of those poofy princess ball gowns, and under her skirts, her Prince Charming is licking away while she tries to hold a conversation.

Old 07-18-2014, 06:21 PM   #37
DarkPleasures
Boobage!

Blin18, are you an author on Literotica?

Old 07-18-2014, 06:45 PM   #38
blin18
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
Blin18, are you an author on Literotica?
Why yes I am, thanks for asking.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Belinda

Old 07-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #39
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewVett View Post
She's wearing one of those poofy princess ball gowns, and under her skirts, her Prince Charming is licking away while she tries to hold a conversation.
I wrote almost that very story, but I haven't submitted it here.

The setup: Woman and several friends are on a parade float in 19-th Century hoop skirts. Unbeknownst to her, a trap door has been cut into the float underneath her. Boyfriend slips through the trap and goes to work with tongue and fingers. Woman must keep smiling and waving to the crowd and talking normally to her friends, pretending nothing is happening while down below she's exploding in orgasm(s).

I love "secret sex" stories...

Old 07-22-2014, 12:04 AM   #40
ender27
Experienced

I like! (I'd read two of them already... remote control toys have lots of potential... I wish in real life they made some obvious variations for fun play!)

Quote:
Nice, dom and sub in one post!

Meanwhile, I have three stories on Lit. Have a read and see if you like my style of writing. If you hate it, it doesn't mean I wont write it; but it does help the process to know there is an avid reader waiting at the other end.

Belinda