Pregnant women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n5eso5jffm1rtmkc8o1_540.jpg


Motherhood changes you in so many ways–some physical, some emotional, but all good. Carrying my lover’s baby was more than my expression of love. I wanted to be the mother of his child to raise her in joy and protect her.

http://sandywhoart.tumblr.com/post/85913660759/motherhood-changes-you-in-so-many-wayssome

Followed!
 
Motherhood changes you in so many ways–some physical, some emotional, but all good. Carrying my lover’s baby was more than my expression of love. I wanted to be the mother of his child to raise her in joy and protect her.

...

All good? It may be for some, but for others it can be frightening, worrying and the physical changes can be painful, dangerous and even life-threatening. Good ante-natal and post-natal care has changed the way we see pregnancy.

In the 19th Century pregnancy and child birth were the most dangerous times in a young woman's life. She and her baby could die during or soon after the birth.

Post natal depression can be made worse by all the woman's friends insisting how wonderful motherhood is, when the new mother feels exhausted, frightened of the new responsibility, tired, and cannot seem to experience the bond with her new child everyone says she should have.

Unrealistic expectations make her situation almost unbearable.

But - there is help if she can recognise she needs it.
 
Lovely Sandy! What a fabulous shot...what a beautiful woman...what a wonderful body...swelling with love and all the myriad delights of motherhood! Exquisitely and creatively depicted!!! Thank you for sharing yourself with us this way! 💋

Thank you so much!

Here is one of my "book covers" for a story I have not yet finished writing.

tumblr_nm3mu8NW1t1rtmkc8o1_1280.jpg
 
Pregnant women simply make me the horniest and make me want to fuck them like a horndog... I'm not sure why.

Seriously, why do women get 50 times hotter when they get pregnant?
 
Last edited:
Mmmmm...

Thank you so much!

Here is one of my "book covers" for a story I have not yet finished writing.

tumblr_nm3mu8NW1t1rtmkc8o1_1280.jpg

Very beautiful and very sexy! But, most delicious of all is that you were impregnated by a very well endowed "black master"...one who believes that a woman is not fully a woman until she has become pregnant by a black stud! Very HOT storyline!!!

BTW...just my own perhaps superstitious belief, but I believe that a woman virtually cannot conceive unless she has been pleasured to multiple orgasms by a man! I believe that her surrender to that pinnacle of pleasure causes her womb to open fully to accept the man's sperm! So, regarding your story cover, your BBC lover gave you that level of pleasure and consequently made your pregnant! Mmmm...HOT!
 
This is my first pregnancy and believe me, what they say about pregnant women being very sexually needy and demanding at this time is very, very true. The BF has probably gotten more sex (vaginal, anal, oral) within the last 4-5 months than he has in his whole adult life, I'm surprised the man can walk straight sometimes.

I've always been a sexual person and the pregnancy has just increased those desires and needs but I must admit that sometimes I want/need more. So far, its been a wonderful emotional and sexual experience. And god bless those men who recognize and appreciate the beauty and desirability of us women who are in that breeding state, afterall you're the ones who got us this way.
I am continually surprised by some men I encounter who are very turned on by a pregnant woman. You may not always be able to identify him, (although his erection is usually a give away), but given the right situation I have no doubt they would eagerly take advantage of the opportunity to slide it into a warm, moist pregnant pussy. . . if she were willing.

Oh God... would I ever. I would be so addicted to that warm, moist pregnant pussy... mmmmmm... Btw I don't necessarily think that this is a fetish... pregnant women are just genuinely beautiful. Women are crazy to believe that they're not sexy during pregnancy. If my wife were to get pregnant, then I don't think that I would be able to stop fucking her... I would get too horny. So I'm glad that they get horny too when they're pregnant. I so wish that a pregnant woman would see my boner and just let me fuck her. I would be completely addicted to her yummy pregnant cavern...
 
Mine too. I've seen it before, but it never gets old. Not sure if those nipples are real, but if they are, WOW! I could suck and chew on those all day.

I think they are probably real--she probably pumped or used nipple suckers minutes before the shoot to enhance already long nipples. It's amazing how long pumping can turn already long nipples--some women just have them ;)
 
I think they are probably real--she probably pumped or used nipple suckers minutes before the shoot to enhance already long nipples. It's amazing how long pumping can turn already long nipples--some women just have them ;)

Yes, you're probably right. They certainly look real enough and I know what you mean about pumping. Sometime just some serious sucking really makes them grow. I wonder what they looked like after she had her baby.
 
Yes, you're probably right. They certainly look real enough and I know what you mean about pumping. Sometime just some serious sucking really makes them grow. I wonder what they looked like after she had her baby.

Maybe she had a "fluffer" ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top