men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every husband should have the pleasure of watchng his with another man at least once, but hopefully a lot more than once.

Isn't it amazing how much pleasure another man can give your wife. The first time I was shocked to see how wild she could get with a bigger and better man. I'm wondering how it would be to order pizza and try to share your wives with the delivery driver.

Isn't it amazing how much pleasure another man can give your wife. The first time I was shocked to see how wild she could get with a bigger and better man. I'm wondering how it would be to order pizza and try to share your wives with the delivery driver.

Kind of cliche but if my wife wanted it I'd do all I could to get the delivery guy into her panties. But I certainly wouldn't be giving him a top. Lol

Kind of cliche but if my wife wanted it I'd do all I could to get the delivery guy into her panties. But I certainly wouldn't be giving him a top. Lol

I have tried many times to get my wife to play with the deliveryman or even flash them, no luck so far.

"Hopefully you can watch her take multiple, I don't know which is hotter, watching her "make love" or be treated like a dirty slut by a few studs"

I would be much more comfortable with having her act like a dirty slut with a NSA guy or couple of guys, then be able to 'turn off the slut switch' after we do the deed.
Save the "making love" for me, who has loved and supported her for 15 yrs.

"Hopefully you can watch her take multiple, I don't know which is hotter, watching her "make love" or be treated like a dirty slut by a few studs"

I would be much more comfortable with having her act like a dirty slut with a NSA guy or couple of guys, then be able to 'turn off the slut switch' after we do the deed.
Save the "making love" for me, who has loved and supported her for 15 yrs.

I felt the need to reply to your post because I agree 100%, and that is from the female perspective of the topic of this thread. I much prefer hubby to watch e when I am playing the slut, than when I feel like making love, which I usually save for him. I think that is also safer for our relationship because I save my 'emotional' type sexual behaviour for us.

Sharing my wife with another guy

Yep, I think about it often. Has not happened yet, and might not ever. We have discussed it and she is not that into it yet. However, she seems to be growing more comfortable with it.
May take a while - but hell yes it is going to happen

I have watched my wife getting made love to and getting it like a dirty slut. I like both.

I have watched my wife getting made love to and getting it like a dirty slut. I like both.

My preference would be determined by where my wife is in her relationship with the other guy. If it's just a one night "wham, bam, thank you Ma am" type thing then I hope he gives her the dirty slut treatment. If he's a regular boyfriend/FB then I should understand if they " make love" once in a awhile.

One of my wife's boyfriends is in his late twenties. She always tells him that she loves him when they are having sex. The first time it happened it made me jealous, after almost five years i'm used to it.

One of my wife's boyfriends is in his late twenties. She always tells him that she loves him when they are having sex. The first time it happened it made me jealous, after almost five years i'm used to it.

I know what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back