Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacy...

Should we be Bad Girls tonite?

Or...

Paris.:kiss:

I have been getting teased all day, as I lay in bed, my cock is so hard it actually hurts. It's pressing against the side of my thigh, forming a stiff bulge on the inseam of my underwear. I can't sleep, I can hardly think, and I am filled with blood and lust.

Would you alleviate my pain, or relish in it? :devil:

Yes, starting to get hard

I have been getting teased all day, as I lay in bed, my cock is so hard it actually hurts. It's pressing against the side of my thigh, forming a stiff bulge on the inseam of my underwear. I can't sleep, I can hardly think, and I am filled with blood and lust.

Look at these Hard Cocks Dani...

I would Relish In It...

Stick my tongue out and wet my thumb...

Then take your Cock in my hand and slowly rub my thumb back and forth right under your Cock Head.

So easy to get them that way, isn't it?:rose:

it's a testament to the magic that is the sexual woman, and the male imagination in the pursuit of it.

to get us off may only require friction and repetition, but to get us aroused is to make our minds light on fire.

...though a good dick-sucking can't be counted-out either ;)

I would Relish In It...

Then take your Cock in my hand and slowly rub my thumb back and forth right under your Cock Head.

that is a pro move, one of a seasoned and seductive woman.

i breathe deep a little through clenched teeth; my cock sore from bulging blood vessels feeling the sweet stimulation of your tantric stroke motion.

I would Relish In It...

Then...

I would stick my tongue out again...

And lick you from your balls all the way to the tip...

Maybe Paris would be kind and feed me your cock while I lay on my back...

I caress your breast first, and then run my hand along your throat, feeling how supple it is and imagining my cock stretching it. I stop briefly to run a finger along your bottom lip before Paris' stroking distracts me as I breather more sharply at her...handiwork.

Then...

I would stick my tongue out again...

And lick you from your balls all the way to the tip...

unable to ignore or subdue the sensation, I breathe in sharply and my cock twitches as your tongue runs along my length. It is both soothing and furthering my hardened arousal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back