China Pearl Bath & Teahouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My what a bold young Miss you are Lisa!"

I tease my sweet little tomboy as the rough lathered washcloth glides over her firm young breasts the terry cloth tugging, pulling, and grating across her aroused pale pink rosebud nipples until they ache with a dark desire.

"So you would like to have your body decorated with whipped cream and fresh fruit so I could devour you Lisa?"

The lathered cloth slides seductively over the flat plain o her belly and down between my tomboy's parted thighs to delightfully assault her needy little pussy and to send the most delightfully sinful flashes of pleasure through every fiber of Lisa's gorgeous young body.

"Yet if you want me to stop my dear........"

A wicked smile bows my lips as I roll her throbbing clit under the pad of my thumb.
 
She is lost again after months of aimless and heedless running from those who would drain her soul. As she walks down the path her feet have found this day, the scents of blooming trees and spring awakening combined with the slightly sulfurous scents of a hot spring cut through the cobwebs of her mind.


"I've been here before."

She stops, listens for the sound of softly falling water, and picks her way to the series of pools. Her dishabille now self-apparent, she shrugs out of the threadbare dress, finds the soap in its place under a sheltering rock, and dips water from the middle pool with the bucket that stands near the soap's niche. Working up a lather, she washes every inch of her body, luxuriating in the knowledge that she is again awake to the needs of her body and the conventions of society.

She upends the bucket over her head, the soap streaming off her skin onto the ground.

Once more she fills the bucket as she mixes herbs that will serve as a gentler shampoo for her hair. She works the lather into her tangled tresses and rinses with the second bucket of water.

Only then, fully cleansed now, does she slip into the highest of the pools, the warmest, closest to the hot spring itself, to luxuriate in its heat.
 
“Katie”

Her name falls softly from my lips in the softest of whispers as the young beauty reins the soap form her gorgeous young body, her skin shimmering like Venus arising from the sea in all her naked glory. I watch as she settles into the highest of the pools and again her name slips passed my lips.

“Katie…”

I pause as I savor her graceful beauty.

You look tiered from your journeys. A massage perhaps to relax you?
 
Startled initially by the sound of a voice, a smile slips across her face as she remembers the owner of that silky baritone. Without turning, she whispers...

"I'm too tired to enjoy even a massage, Sir. If you please, let me sleep here in the caress of the water for a bit. This ledge will keep me safe from slipping under. When I wake, I'll be better company."
 
She shivers as a ripple in the water wakes her from her half-sleep and she stretches languorously, the soreness having seeped from her muscles and the fuzz from her brain.

She hears a rustle behind her and turns.
 
"I'm too tired to enjoy even a massage, Sir. If you please, let me sleep here in the caress of the water for a bit. This ledge will keep me safe from slipping under. When I wake, I'll be better company." [/quote[/i]

Of course Katie.

I smile down into her soft eyes. I let the young beauty sleep. It has been so very long sense she visited I certainly can wait a little longer.

As Katie sleeps I head for the little room just off the pools of the hot springs were the little Buda sets on his shelf and the sent of Jasmin and sandalwood scent the air.
 
She quickly ascertains that CG is in the little building near the pools as she hears his sailing ditty being whistled in that truly awful style that is his. She pushes off the little ledge, moving to the center of the pool and she lazily treads water there, savoring the silky caress of the warm water on her skin.

She joins the ditty, whistling a counterpoint to his almost tonedeaf attempt.
 
I hear Katie soft voice mimicking the sea shanty I was whistling. A frown creases my brow as it seems a bit mocking.

I am sorry if I disturbed you Miss Katie I shall be more quiet.

I call from the small little shrine. Yet I can not shake the feeling I have been softly rebuked.
 
Treading water, she calls back to CG:

Your whistling is no disturbance, CG! It's been so long since I have heard sea tunes, and even longer since I've heard you. Your whistling brings back so many images of the sea and ... well ... this place, too.

Would you like to join me here?

She dips her head beneath the water, and as she comes up, hair streaming down her back, breaststrokes silently to shallower water. Standing now, waist-deep in the water, she rises and peers quizzically at the shrine, straining to hear what might be going on in there.

Her voice lower now, huskier, she calls:


Or should I join you there?
 
Your whistling is no disturbance, CG! It's been so long since I have heard sea tunes, and even longer since I've heard you………….Would you like to join me here?

I watch as Katie swims to the shallows. I hold my breath as she slowly stands her wet hair streaming down her back, as water trickles down her gorgeous young body, a drop clinging to her nipple as she wades towards the edge of the pool and calls softly

Or should I join you there?

I slowly hold the crimson curtain back in silent invitation for the calmly young beauty to join me.
 
She squeezes the water out of her hair at the edge of the pool, wraps around her one of the towels that have been carefully stowed on a ledge for bathers, tucking it over her breasts. Her hair is wrapped turban-style in a second towel and she picks her barefoot way carefully over the flagstone path to the little shrine.

She has never invaded its privacy before, never even peeked in out of curiosity, as the velvet curtain and dark-tinted windows have always suggested a place special, sacred to someone whom she dares not disrespect, and more ... cares to honor.

Before she steps through the curtain held open solicitously by that man she honors, she sinks to her knees at his feet and bows her head.

 
The young beauty comes to me warped in her towels. Her movements graceful, possessed of a fluid seductive nature. I smiled into her soft eyes as she sensually sinks to her knees in front of me. My hand drops to caress her flawless cheek. Slowly I unwind the turban that encases her wet hair.

There is no need to hide such beauty Katie, I like your wild wet hair….its like you wild and free.

I draw her to her feet and lead her into the small pavilion a little Buda sets on his shelf and the sent of Jasmine and sandalwood scents the air. I recline on the oriental couch.

As I said Katie there is no reason to hide your beauty.

My eyes hold hers, her towel and my kimono all that separates us that and one step for the gorgeous young beauty to join me on the couch.
 
Those eyes! The remembrance of how they could hold her, compel her, move her in any way he desired flooded through her as her blood rose to her face, her nipples hardened, and the pit of her belly fluttered.

Without thinking, she unlatched the towel wound around her breasts and folded it neatly, her eyes never leaving his. She set it on the floor near the couch, and slowly sank into its softness, leaning over and placing her head on his lap, looking up still into those eyes.

Slowly, her hand came up to cup his chin and lightly play down his neck, into the hair on his chest, finally to rest once more on her belly.
 
As always Kaitie you pleas me Miss.

the back of my hand caresses her cheek.

"What do you desire Katie."

My eyes hold her as she kneels now with her delicate hand s demurely folded in her lap.
 
She leaned into his hand on her cheek and closed her eyes.

What did she want?

The fluttering low in her belly, the breath coming faster, her taut nipples and moisture that had little to do with her time in the bath belied her calm exterior. It had been too long since she had felt arousal like this, too long since she had felt joy or pain or any emotion. Boredom, ennui, depression -- whatever it was called -- had had her in its grip with its sensation of feeling.


I want to FEEL, Sir. I want ... need ... to wake up to the world again, to bring color back and ... feel.

Please, Sir. Make me alive again.
 
“Katie”

I breathe her name, my hand cups her chin, my thumb caresses her cheek as I tilt he r head up so he soft eyes meet mine. Slowly I draw her from her knees as I bend to let my lips softly brush hers. I let that kiss linger and deepen as I draw her into the security of my arms.
 
She rose shakily, looking up once again into those eyes ... those eyes ...

The brush of his lips rekindles the fire on her skin, the flutter deep inside.

As the kiss deepens, she clings to him, his arms drawing tightly about her and her shoulders begin to shake and tears flow.

She suddenly breaks his hold and pads out of the shrine, almost back to the pool, where she bends and picks up a bundle of birch boughs left by a gardener. Picking them up, she pads back to the shrine, kneels and lays them at CG's feet.

Imploringly, she looks up and mouths the word

Please.
 
Please.

“ Very well Katie.”

My voice is soft, my eyes hold hers as I pick up the bungle of birch switches.

“ Spread you knees my sweet girl and then lean back and grab your ankles.”

I wait for the sobbing beauty to do as she is told, to bare her body to me so that I may give this sweet lamb what she so desperately wants and needs.
 
China Pearl Bath & Teahouse
No one but the staff has ever been hear. The Europeans find it shame full Nude mixed bathing, Men, women, families, how sinful, how decadent, oh yes how delightful.

Yes boys and Girls I said nude bathing. Now settle down.


GUIDE LINES

1. No one is obliged to bath in the nude.
2. The Inns rules are very relaxed here, but you will keep the water clean if you catch my drift. No fornication.
3. All and I mean all will respect fellow bathers if you want to do more than hug& kiss, yet less than fornication ask, get permission due not assume. All have the same license. With a Role Player.
4. Simply respect each other “NO” means “NO” here
 
I quickly shed my clothes and dive int the refreshing waters of the Bath house's Hot spring.
 
*settles gently to her haunches next to the warm waters, one slim ankle dipping below its surface with a small ripple*

Ahhh...to wash away the tensions of the day...

*gentle fingers play lightly, the crystal waters caressing tired senses*

Hello CG *gentle hug*...how are You?
 
A little tiered Cyn but randy as ever my sweet girl so are you going to send those clothes and join me Miss?

A teasing come hither smile bows my lips as I blow Cyn a kiss and give her a saucy wink
 
The sensual slide of denim glides over her hips and the gentle curves of her haunches, the soft whisper of silk abandoned at her feet. She slips gently into the primal embrace of the warm crystalline waters and a familiar strangers embrace. Kisses CG - I've missed you.
 
I savor Cyn's kiss the feel of her body against mine the embrace of the water that heightens our senses.

I have missed you young lady.

my mouth closes over hers in a slow sensual kiss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top