It takes three to tango

seabass723

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Posts
327
Looking for a lady to join a good friend of mine and I for some fun banter, intelligent conversations, and debaucherous activities should the chemistry be there. We'd really enjoy getting to know you and seeing if we connect prior to anything more intimate occurring.

A little bit about us before you make up your mind. I'm 27 working on my masters currently in marine bio. 6'2 green eyes and a bit of a beard. She is 23 and works as a medical records clerk. She is 4'11, has brown hair and brown eyes, a great attitude, adorable smile and a fantastic set of breasts which I can personally vouch for. We met here a while back and have been enjoying each other's....company thoroughly but feel ready to spread the love around so to speak and so that's where you come in.

You should be a woman between the ages of 21-30 and be in relatively good shape. If you're a bit older or younger and have a real interest we'd be happy to speak with you. You should also be easy going, enjoy playful banter, and be willing to exchange pics as we both enjoy doing that for one another. Obviously this wouldn't be required until we were more well acquainted but it should be something you'd be willing to try once comfortable with us. Ethnicity isn't a big deal for us whatsoever. Should this sound like something you're interested in feel free to pm me. We look forward to hearing from you. Fingers crossed.
 
Good advice. And I might add, and the grammar. Me, myself and I. Learn it, live it, love it. I hated the red marks on my papers, but I learned it.

Also good advice. This is LITerotica, and you are looking for a woman. You've got loads of competition, so you've got to bring your A-game. ;)
 
Also good advice. This is LITerotica, and you are looking for a woman. You've got loads of competition, so you've got to bring your A-game. ;)

Reminds me of Fast Times At Ridgemont High.

Jeff Spicoli: No shirt, no shoes...

Jeff and Stoner Buds: No dice! Ohhhh.

Brad Hamilton: Right. Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Any cunning linguist knows that their aural game must be on par with their oral game.
 
Back
Top