Bed bound patient and the night nurse. {Female Only}

Wolfias

Wolf writer
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Posts
4,071
Trapped Within.

Trapped within his own body by an incurable disease James Williams was totally confined to bed. Thirty years old with black close cut hair, brown intelligent eyes, an easy smile, Welsh in appearance. In his room was a Ventilator, Oxygen concentrator and large shelves of nursing supplies. For entertainment there is a wide screen Television, Live video on demand included, Stereo system, last but not least was a Computer mounted on a adjustable arm. Trish Phillips was the Nurse that had taken James on as a patient for years, unfortunately she would be transferred out of state soon. In about 15 minutes her replacement would arrive, Elaine was the new Nurses name. Trisha swore by Elaine as they had been best friends since Elementary school. James had seen her photo the black haired woman is beautiful. He about jumped out of his skin as the doorbell rang, I hate that fucking doorbell the voice from the computer said as he typed. Trish smiles ''James, language. Even you have to be professional, sometimes.'' James grins mischievously thinks a wolf whistle would surprise the new Nurse a bit bout now.
 
Last edited:
well hun..i would have been your nurse but since you don't want to do it now..it's ok..is there any other rp that you would like to do, if so contact me and i'll do it with you. i have health limits that keep me from working. i'm here mon-fri 8am till 4pm..let me know
 
i hear the doorbell sounding inside..that sounds so sad..maybe i can get him to change it to a more happier toon. alison opens the door, we hug and giggle, it's what we have always done upon greeting each other. well alison, what am i in for with this patient? is he a rude pain in the butt or a gentle and loving guy? i guess you will just have to find out, alison tells me, come on upstairs and i'll will introduce you to james. i'm 5'4" 150lbs green eyes red hair down to the middle of my back, in one of those printed tops that the assistants wear around children, with animals jumping on it, blue pleated pants, black and red tennis shoes in case i have to run up and down the stairs getting james something. i walk into your room,,james this is trisha, trisha james, alison said, now get along or i will come back and spank you both she says as she turns to leave. hello james, you can call me trish if you like, i'm your new nurse. alison wrote pretty much a book of what you will need from me now that i will be here with you always. she will pop in every now and then, even tho she will be in another state, she thinks alot of you want will want to check in.. mostly to make sure i'm treating you correctly. i promise i will do my best to take care of you properly. is there anything that you right now since i'm standing here?
 
The security system for my peace of mind had a series of small video cameras installed outside and inside the house. A two way audio monitor attached the headboard of the bed, picks up sounds from his room but also downstairs as well. A simple point and click allows me a sense of mobility, it's of an importance for a bed bound patient as I to have this. Hearing Allie speak giggling with the New Nurse, brings a smile upon my face. Pausing the classic rock station playing on Pandora he clicks on the Mic & Cam icons.

Letting out a faint chuckle when the new nurse asks if I'm a rude pain in the butt or a gentle and loving guy. With Allie's reply of I guess you will just have to find out. A tear came to my eye but a grin tugs at the corners of my mouth. *Thinking that's my girl, always has my back* I watch the two head to the stairs I X out the Mic & Cam icons. As I look up over to monitor to greet the ladies with a friendly smile. *Thinking seriously? cutesy jumping animals print? Does she think I'm mentally four, or what?* I cue a automatic response as the computer voice said ''Hey there, it's a pleasure to meet you. Please have a seat?''

Grinning I type a response to Allie's little quip about spanking us ''Promise?!'' A snicker and a shame on you gesture is her only response. Looking past the nursing scrubs I find Trisha's a sexy, curvaceous, green eyed, redhead. Typing out a response ''Trisha that's a pretty name. it's cool to call me Will.'' I'm listening patiently to what Trish has to say about everything she wished to speak about. I look out the window as Trish spoke of Allie's leaving I try to swallow the lump in my throat. Typing a response ''I...I'm going to really miss m...my only friend.'' The computer voice utterly and useless for conveying any emotion at all. Without being able to reach up to shield my eyes as silent tears fell, Trish couldn't help but notice my emotional state. A thought goes through my mind if Trish is a Hugger, all I knew is that I really wanted one.
 
Last edited:
Months Later: The New Nurse Elaine

The young nurse Elaine sat in the cab and fidgeted with her hair, unsure if she should leave it down or put it in a bun on top of her head. She knew she wasn't the typical looking nurse, with her long hair, that touched below her butt, being black with pink ends and her black winged eyeshadow, causing her blue eyes to look darker then usual, and she wore bright red nail polish and her short nails. Her black scrubs were baggy on her 5 foot 6 inch 180lb frame, almost as if she bought them a size to large and her white tennis shoes making a stong contrast against them. When the cab stopped outside of the building in which she would soon reside and care for one James Williams she would reach into her purse and would pay the driver, giving him a tip then sliding out of her seat, dragging her bag of clothing with her and would step onto the side walk, the cab door closing with a snap. Walking to the door she would place her little purse between her knees, set her bag in front of her and put the top half of her hair in a pony tail while allowing the rest of her hair to trail down her back. Grabbing her purse she would take a deep calming breath and would ring the doorbell, wincing at the sound of it, waiting for Trisha to answer the door and let her inside so she could meet her new patient, an excited and nervous flutter moving through her stomach as she heard the sound of footsteps through the door.

Smiling widely as the door opened and Trisha greeted Elaine with a smile to match her own then quickly pulled her into the door way and gave her a tight hug. Elaine returning the hug just as tightly would ask her friend "I can't thank you enough for reccomending me for this Trisha. What is he like? Is he going to give me a run for my money?" giggling softly and shaking her head she would speak "Like my predecessor told me, I guess you'll just have to find out." Trisha would end the hug and gestured for Elaine to enter and follow her. Elaine bent down and grabbed her bag, stepped inside, and closed the door behind her, her eyes looking around, taking in her surroundings before landing on Trisha's retreating back, taking another deep breath to calm her nerves and her excitement she followed Trisha farther into the home of James Williams and up the stairs.
 
Last edited:
The security system is for my peace of mind, has a series of small video cameras installed outside and on the inside of the house. A two way audio monitor is attached to the top of the headboard, it picks up the sound from my room but also downstairs as well. A simple point and click allows me a small sense of mobility, it's important for a bed bound patient as I to have this. Hearing Trisha speak giggling with the new nurse, it brings a smile on my lips as I pause the classic rock station playing on Pandora. I click on the Mic & Cam Icons.

"I can't thank you enough for this Trisha." Elaine said and let out a soft chuckle as she asks "What is he like? Is he going to give me a run for my money? Giggling softly with a shake of her head, the long black pink tipped ponytail swaying. Trisha's reply of "I guess you'll just have to find out. A tear came to my eye but a grin tugs at the corners of my mouth as I'm thinking. *That's my girl, she has always had my back* I watch the two head upstairs and X out the Cam Icons, long before they have time to reach the top of the stairs.

I look up over the monitor to greet the ladies with a friendly smile, thankfully it's a nurse wearing black scrubs no animal or floral print older nurses wear. I think *Nice* as I notice her long black glossy hair reaches her lower back. *Pink ends are cool in my opinion* I cue an automatic response and the computer voice says ''Hello there. Please have a seat if you like." A computer voice is a cold substitute for the warmth of an actual human voice, yet I can't communicate without it. My Comp/Tech genius Rocky is working so, on his free time he'll fix it by using an old recording of myself as a sample. He said the speech program would accept it and I'll "speak" well type, in my own voice in a few months on his . Seeing past the scrubs Elaine wore, I know womanly full bodied curves lie beneath. With such a lovely face the black shadow makes her alluring blue eyes darker, more attractive. Typing out a response ''Elaine, is it spelled like the character on the show Friends?" I give her plenty of time to reply a patient smile curls on my lips. I glance over at Trish only to get a wink and a shake of her head.

When Elaine replies to my question, I click on auto speak. "Call me Will, not as formal as William but I like it better that way. You can feel free to talk of the nursing experience you have and what you expect from me.'' I patiently await to hear what Elaine has to say about herself. I look out the window as she speaks of Trish leaving, trying to swallow the lump in my throat. Clicking on auto talk ''I'm going to miss my only friend.'' A computer voice is just utterly useless for conveying any emotion. Without being able to reach up to shield my eyes silent tears fall, Elaine can't help but notice the emotional state I was in. A thoughts going through my mind if she's a Hugger, all that I knew is I was in need of one now. Trish and I had an agreement, to wait and see how Elaine and myself would relate. It's all Trish could do to sit there and watch. My poor friend wrung her hands a troubled expression on her face.
 
Last edited:
Stepping into Mr Williams' bedroom I would give him a warm smile, hearing his offer of a seat I nod then set my suitcase down to the left side of the door, out of the walkway and against the wall. Raising my right hand I pat at my hair to ensure nothing was sticking up then walk over and would lower my down onto the chair beside the bed, turning it slightly so I am able to see his face and crossing my legs at the knee. Hearing his question about my name, my smile would widen and I raise my eyes towards the ceiling a thoughtful expression on my face "You know Mr. Williams, it is spelled the same way, my mother was a fan of the Friends show, now I will have to ask her if she named me after the character or her favorite author, I've never thought of that before."

Giggling softly at the idea I lower my eyes down to look into his brown eyes, seeing the intellegince there. Hearing his desire to be called Will I lean forward and gently put my right hand over his, my eyes shinning with kindness "It is an absolute honor to meet you Will. You know my name is Elaine already, but if you ever wish to shorten it you are more then welcome to call me Eli." Giving his hand a very gentle squeeze I sit back in my chair and uncross my legs, my hands resting against my thighs for a moment as I lick my lips nervously. "I must apologize ahead of time Will, I am not as experienced nor am I as... what would you say... conventional.. I'm not as conventional as our friend Trish is, or many other nurses for that matter, but I hope that you will give me the chance to prove that I am able, willing and happy to take care of any and all of the needs that you ask of me. When Trish got word that she had to leave I was the first person that came to her mind to suggest taking over the care of her dear friend, I hope I can prove to be as good as she believes me to be."

Cutting off as I see Will's emotional state I lean forward and touch his hand once more, my eyes softening in compassion as I see his tears running down his cheek. From the corner of my eye I see Trish move to come to him and I raise my other hand to keep her back as I raise from my seat, my hand moving from his and up to gently wipe the tears from his face and speaking softly to him, my gaze holding his as I speak softly "I know that you will miss her Will, and she will miss you too, and I hope someday I will gain your trust and be able to become your friend to." Sensing his need for comfort and feeling the need to give it I lean forward and give him a gentle hug, my right hand resting gently against his left cheek. Standing straight I would sit back down, my hand moving back to rest on his right hand slightly embarressed at the hug, unsure if it was welcome or if I crossed the line. Pulling my gaze from Will's for a moment I look over at Trish, my need to comfort him shining from my eyes but unsure if he'd welcome it, and seeing the distress in Trish's eyes, knowing it was hard on her to let someone else take care of her friend, but knowing she had to give us the chance to get to know each other.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top