The sexy stripper and her best friend closed for Xpassion

"Courtney I have a question for you and I want you to be honest with me. Where did you learn all of your fantastic sexual skills? I have had sex on 3 separate occasions and I have never been so thoroughly pleasured in my life. Who ever taught you these skills was an excellent teacher and I would like to say thank you to her."
 
Heather slurped Courtney's dick and he listened to her struggle to swallow his salty love protein. He could only listen because the only thing he could see was Heather's fit ass and wet slit. Her pussy lips were glistening with a mixture of her love juices and Courtney's saliva, and her little dark stubble of a recently shaved pussy was crusted with a nights worth of passionate sex.

Heather swung her leg over Courtney's torso and walked on shaky legs to the bathroom and closed the door. He could hear her running water. She was probably rinsing her mouth out again.

Courtney laid in bed a sweaty mess. He could still feel Heather laying on him from his wait to his chest. He could still taste her. He swirled his tongue along his lips licking up the remnants of her orgasm. He loved her flavor. Sweet with just the right amount of tang. Like she said about his dick, her flavor was 'just right'.

The bathroom door swung open and Courtney could only see a sexy silhouette, her outline illuminated by the bathroom light until she turned it off. The sexy shadowy figure swayed her hips as she walked towards the paralyzed man. She crawled up his body and Courtney's personal angel could once again be seen. Heather had a rather grateful smile on her face. Courtney read it as a reassurance from a very satisfied woman. She laid on his chest and gently wrapped her arms around his head and kissed him softly on the lips and smiled.

"Courtney, I have a question for you, and I want you to be honest with me. Where did you learn all of your fantastic sexual skills? I have had sex on three separate occasions and I have never been so thoroughly pleasured in my life. Whoever taught you these skills was an excellent teacher and I would like to say thank you to her."

Courtney laughed at Heather's hilarious question.

'I'll have you know that I'm all self taught. That's something that Andrea Horvath from Senior year found out pretty quickly. It's honestly not that hard' he said with a sincere tone

'I'm just glad that I could pleasure such a woman' he said as he ran his hands down her hips and over her butt cheeks. A wicked smile stretched across his face.

"Wanna go again?"

His hard cock rose up and pressed against her sexy bubble-butt.
 
Last edited:
"No not tonight it is late and we have to get up early and get your stuff moved from your place to mine. Then a yawn a few times well we better get some please good night Courtney." then I kiss your face a few times turn onto my side and I slowly begin to fall asleep in your strong muscular handsome arms.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright. I'll see you in the morning, darling."

Courtney holds his lover firmly against him and gives her a long kiss on the lips before she turns onto her side and rests her hand on his chest.

"Goodnight, Courtney."

Courtney puts his arms around Heather.

"Goodnight, my love."

He caresses her shoulder until she falls asleep. He listens to her breathing for a few minutes and smiles to himself. At last he has everything he's ever wanted. He's so happy that the beating that he endured and the two mob pions that Heather killed seem like nothing. Courtney falls into a deep peaceful sleep like he hasn't had in years.

The naked man asleep in bed starts to feel a tingling sensation that travels up his pelvis. His closed eyes flutter and he starts to moan softly in his throat as he starts to wake up. He hears slurping and moaning coming from between his legs.
 
Early the next Morning Heather Wakes up and after quietly yawning a few times she see's a surprising sight Courtney has a raging erection so she slowly slides it into her mouth and she begins to suck on it gently at first and then she starts sucking like a wild woman.
 
With a confused grunt, Courtney pries his heavy eyes open to see Heather kissing and sucking on his cock.

'Mmmmm...Good morning to you too' he says in a groggy voice.

He puts his hand on her head and runs his fingers her hair as her mouth glides up and down on his morning wood.
 
Heather caresses Courtney's chest then she resumes giving her lover his good morning blowjob, she slides her head up and down rapidly she wants Courtney to come and she wants him to come a whole heck of at lot.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Courtney gently grips the back of Heather's head and moves his arm in rhythm with her head bobbing. The seductress caresses his chest and runs her fingers through his chest hair at the same time that she sucks and slurps at his cock determined to make him orgasm.

'Oh, fuck...' Courtney grunts just before giving Heather her protein breakfast in the form of his hot load as a result of her fallacious wakeup call.
 
Last edited:
When Courtney began to come Heather opened her mouth and throat muscles as wide as she could so she could accept his loads without spilling a drop of his come.

When he finally stopped coming Heather closed her lips tightly and carefully walked to the bathroom after rinsing out her mouth. When she finished rinsing out her mouth she stuck her head out of the bathroom door and said to her handsome lover.


"Courtney I'm going to go upstairs grab some clean clothes and take a shower. When I am done I will make breakfast for the two of us what do you want to eat?"
 
"Courtney, I'm going to go upstairs to grab some clean clothes and take a shower. When I am done I will make breakfast for the two of us. What do you want to eat?"

'But you already had breakfast' Courtney said sarcastically.

Heather rolls her eyes and smirks at Courtney's witty joke.

"Very funny, Captain spunk. Now what do you want?"

"Maybe you should give me a bath before making me breakfast, genius."
 
"Alright if you insist I will give you a bath again but from now on you will have to bathe yourself alright." So I carry you to the bathroom and place your naked body into the bathtub then I grab the soap and a washcloth then I turn on the water and begin to wash you from head to toe making sure to thoroughly wash your private parts while I am washing you I think about the busy day that we have in front of us.
 
As Heather continued to bathe Courtney she thought about their busy day "Let see I have to go to Wal-Mart to get the moving boxes duct tapes and permanent markers."

"Then I have to come home get Courtney so we can go over to his place and get his stuff packed up. I hope he does not have a lot of stuff to pack up.

"and while we are doing this we have to watch out for Mr. Tyson and his associates."

" god give me the necessary strength to get through this day without losing my mind or my life."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
After bathing her beloved Courtney heather dried him off dressed him got him into his wheelchair and parked him at the kitchen table, then she took a shower and got cleaned up once the clean up was done.

She did the laundry and made breakfast for the two of them after breakfast she cleaned the kitchen and then prepared for her trip to walmart to get the moving supplies that they were needed. "Courtney I am going into town and buy our moving supplies I will gone at least an hour please lock the door behind me and make yourself at home but don't make a mess please."

after hugging and kissing him goodbye heather drove into town to get the moving supplies that she needed for the move from Courtney's place to her house.

After a long boring drive Heather arrived at Wal-Mart after parking her ford f-150 pickup truck she went inside grabbed a shopping cart and began her shopping spree.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The first item on the list was moving boxes so she grabbed as many as she could fit into the shopping cart. Then she went to the hardware department and picked up several rolls of duct tape. Once those two items were picked up she went to the office supply department and picked up a few black permanent markers so they could mark the boxes.

When she had all of the items the sexy stripper went to the check-out so she could pay for her items while she waited in line Heather saw several men putting up wanted posters. She recognized the men as "Employees" of Mafia boss Mr. Thomas Tyson.

After checking out Heather looked at one of the posters and what she saw scared the hell out of her on the poster was a description and crude drawing of her beloved Courtney seeing this angered and frightened her.


She put this poster into her pocket then she grabbed several others and stuffed them down her blouse and left the store. after disposing of the posters in her blouse Heather drove home to the farm as fast and as safely as she could and she also kept her eyes and ears open for any potential trouble.
 
When Heather finally got home her first instinct was to check on Courtney when she got into the house he was sitting in his room waiting for her. "Courtney I got the moving supplies and the sooner we get the move started the sooner we will have it finished Lets go my beloved Courtney."
 
So courtney followed her out to her truck then she helped him into the vehicle and fastened his seatbelt, then she got into the driver's seat started it up and they drove to his place.

When they got their the young couple immediately went inside Heather looked around at All of Courtney's things and she said "Courtney i don't think all of this stuff is going to fit into your room at my place you may have to donate some of it to GoodWill."

Then she grabbed the moving boxes and they worked together to get the stuff packed up. When they had to pack fragile items, they wrapped them into sheets of newspaper so that they would not break during the move.

They slowly went to room after room and packed Courtney's various possession's. "Courtney your going to have to decided want to donate and what to keep their is not a lot of room at my place for all of this stuff."

"Also we are going to have to do this in loads because all of these boxes will not fit in my truck at one time."

Then they proceeded to put the first load of boxes into Heather's truck bed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Once the first load was completely loaded The young couple got into the vehicle returned to the farm and unloaded it.

Then they went back for the second load once it was loaded it was taken to the farm and unloaded they went back again and again making sure to get every box moved one load at a time. When they were all moved.

Heather looked at all of the moving boxes in Courtney's room and she said "OH My God! we have a lot of unpacking to do but its almost time for supper why don't we order some take out?"

"Or would you prefer to get all of this work done first? You know the old saying courtney business before pleasure." :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Courtney didn't need any help bathing himself. He had been doing it for years, but he enjoyed Heather washing him. After she got him dressed and in his wheelchair she told him that she was going into town to get what they needed for the move. The new found lovers embraced each other like it was the last time they would see each other. Courtney was scared for them both and wanted her to be safe. Courtney stood in the doorway and watched her get into her truck. She smiled and blew him a kiss and he waved with a smile. He remained in the doorway as her truck kicked up a burst of dust until she was out of sight and Courtney went back inside and locked the door.

Some time later, Heather burst through the front door like a bull. She found him in him vacant room and ushered him along.

"Courtney, I got the moving supplies and the sooner we get the move started the sooner we will have it finished! Let's go my beloved Courtney."

Her anxiety and sense of urgency worried Courtney.

'What's going on? Are you okay?', he asked, but she didn't respond and just wheeled him to the truck. There was an awkward silence throughout the ride and Courtney's concern only grew. What's gotten her so shaken up?, he wondered. It's not often that something gets her worked up like this. When they got to his apartment, Heather said that he might have to donate some of his furniture since it wouldn't fit into his room. They went from room to room packing everything in boxes.

"Courtney, your going to have to decided what you want to donate and what to keep. Their is not a lot of room at my place for all of this stuff."


'How about I we just share your bedroom?', Courtney said with a smile. Heather looked at her lover and smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips. After several trips back and forth, they finally had everything moved in. Heather set the last box down with a sigh and arched her back to stretch.

"OH My God! We have a lot of unpacking to do, but its almost time for supper. Why don't we order some take out? Or would you prefer to get all of this work done first? You know the old saying, Courtney: 'Business before pleasure'.


Courtney and Heather spent the next hour unpacking and dividing Courtney's belongings between the bedroom and the guest room. Heather put the bigger furniture in the bedroom, making sure to tantalize Courtney as she swayed her hips, sometimes bumping him in the face with her bum and peering over her shoulder with a mischievous grin at her sweet Courtney who sighed in frustration and gave the naughty lady a spank. After they had finished Heather dropped to her knees in front of Courtney and into his eyes while biting her lip as she undid his pants.
 
"I have somethings that i need to tell you later but first i must reward you for not complaining or griping while we worked."

Then Heather ever so slowly unbuttoned her shirt revealing her barenaked natural firm round and perky 34C breasts to her beloved Courtney. Once the shirt was off Heather unzipped the fly of his blue jeans, opened the fly of his boxer shorts and the sexy stripper proceeded to reward him.

She opened her beautiful lips and mouth and proceeded to slip and slide her mouth over his strong firm rock hard cock, and began to suck on his cock while her tongue slipped up and down his shaft.

She started licking the head of his cock from base to head then from head to base, while she used her mouth muscles to squeeze it hard but not to hard, after she had been squeezing licking and sucking for a while heather changed techniques.

the sexy young woman began covering Courtney's cock with teeny tiny kisses from the cock head and going oh so slowly down to the base and the back up to the cock head.

The sexy stripper also pinched her beloved's cock head between her lips and her teeth, After providing all of this oral pleasure for almost 2 hours heather stopped.

Then she fastened the fly of his boxer shorts and zipped up his blue jeans and said in a seductive and sexy tone of voice. "Courtney you get the second have of your reward after supper."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Heather put her lips to Courtney's ear and whispered:"I have somethings that I need to tell you later but first i must reward you."

Heather threw her shoulder length light-brown hair back and brought her hands to her top. The sexy stripper slowly ran her slender fingers across each button before undoing it. Courtney's member was already raging as he waited painfully for his sexy lovers glorious 34C orbs to be freed. She truly was a master craft of her trade. After what seemed like an eternity to Courtney, his beloved Heather's tits that make hundreds of men hoot and holler every week for were free in all of there glory. She giggle as she used her biceps the push her heavy orbs together for Courtney's enjoyment.

Heather, or rather 'Sugar' crawled on all fours over to Courtney with a wicked grin on her face. She propped herself up on her knees and locked her cold blue eyes with his as she bit down on her bottom crimson lip as she slowly unzipped his fly. His zipper sounded like a dying hornet and the sound echoed throughout the room. Heather reached her hand into his boxers and pulled out his hard cock and ran her tongue achingly slowly along his shaft causing him to groan. She inched his cock into her mouth until it was in the back of her throat. Her tongue creeped out and darted along his shaft and prodded his sack. The sexy stripper bobbed her head on her lovers rigid cock leaving behind crimson rings from her lipstick. Courtney's lips contorted into a smile as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back into his wheelchair with a moan as Heather gave him the best blowjob of his life. Courtney's hand found one of Heather's mammoth breasts and squeezed her ample tit flesh between his fingers. Heather moaned on Courtney's dick sending ripples of vibrating joy through him. After a few minutes, Courtney shot his load into his sexy lovers mouth pussy and she happily swallowed it all. He expected her to rise to her feet after that, but to his surprise, she kissed and licked at his flaccid cock until it was rigid once again and she sucked it vigorously with a mischievous grin.

They were both so lost in there own ecstasies that they weren't aware that hours were falling off the clock during which Heather had sucked her lover off to orgasm multiple times. When her jaw would get tired, she would kiss and lick at his dick until she recovered. Despite the indescribable pleasure that Courtney had experienced over and over, he was starting to get concerned for his love.

'Ungh...A...aren't you...getting tired?', he asked as his left nut was suctioned between the sexy strippers lips.

'Mhmp-mmmm...', she said shaking her head with her lovers dick laying against her face as she sucked his swollen sack. Courtney was astonished at her stamina. For her grand finale, Heather rubbed Courtney's thighs while she licked side to side under his swollen mushroom sending Courtney spiraling into a stupor as every nerve in his dick was activated. An evil smirk fell upon Heather's lips as she watched her beloved Courtney loose his mind. She was quite proud of her cock sucking talents.

"f...Fuck! I'm cumming..."

Heather didn't miss a beat. She suctioned her lips to his crown and prepared herself. Courtney's orgasm was very slow building. It was like someone trying to suck ice-cream through a very thin straw. His face was all contorted and he looked as if he was going to sneeze really hard. Courtney gripped the arms of his wheelchair and shouted as he spurted his creamy goodness into Heather's eager mouth. His cum was like lava overtaking his dick. Heather moaned as rope after rope shot down her throat until he was bone dry. Courtney slumped back into his wheelchair in a sweaty pile and struggled to compose himself. His flaccid cock slipped from between Heather's plump lips. She caressed his hand and ran her finger over a dollop of cum on his cock and brought it to her lips.

'Mmmm--mmmmm...', she moaned as she twirled her finger in her mouth. She pulled her finger from her mouth with a wet pop and smiled at her exhausted lover.

'Thank you', she said all prim and proper. She put Courtney's pants back on and zipped him up.

'You get the second have of your reward after supper', she said with a smile and planted a tiny kiss on Courtney's nose.

Courtney coughed as he tried to speak. His mouth was absolutely absent of saliva.

'Second half?!', he said in amazement. 'What the hell was that?'

'Oh, my dear Courtney', she said as she propped herself up on his chair and leaned down to his face. 'That was child's play'.

After they cleaned up they enjoyed a nice home cooked meal of ribeye steak with garlic mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables.

'So, what was it you wanted to tell me?', Courtney asked.
 
After cleaning up the Kitchen Heather Went back upstairs and she retrieved her Grandpa's Old U.S. Army footlocker. And a brown colored Guitar case that belonged to her brother Mike. and she laid the items on the Coffee table. Then the beautiful young woman walked into the kitchen and she said to her beloved "Courtney would you come into the living room please i have something that i need to discuss with you."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
After gathering her thoughts she began speak slowly. "Courtney as your know my Grandpa was a WWII veteran but their is a little more to that."

"He served in the U.S. Army with the 101st Airborne division 506th regiment Hotel company. basically his unit jumped out of airplanes and fought the enemy behind their front lines. his units job was to be a thorn in the enemy's side and a pain in their ass."

"and this old green wooden box this is his footlocker it contains his various U.S. mementos. She slowly opened the footlocker and began to show off the items. First here is his Zippo lighter he used thing to light a lot of Camel brand cigarettes during his service in the war."

"Next here is his Victorinox Swiss Army knife he bought at the Post Exchange or PX for short while he was overseas he put it to a lot of use cutting open letters and care packages. he thankfully never used it in anger."

"Also here are his Dog tags they are called dog tags because they are worn around the neck like a dog collar. also here are his airborne wings these are awarded to soldiers who complete 5 combat jumps. At Jump school in fort benning Georgia."

"Their is also a small photo album that contains some pictures that were taken while he was in the service. And last but not least here is the most important item in this footlocker his revolver. Its called the S&W Model victory it was made by the S&W firearms company. And its called the model Victory because their is a small model V in its serial number."

"Now do you have any questions about these items? or do you just want me to go onto the next part of this presentation?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
After putting Grandpa's stuff away Heather grabbed the Guitar case. "Courtney I have an old brother named Mike. Who worked for the Central Intelligence agency or C.I.A. for short and inside this guitar case is the gear he used while he worked for the agency."

Then she opened the case and showed off the various weapons and tools that were inside of it. after the presentation was done she put the case away then she looked at her young lover and said to him.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top