New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
40 year old English guy looking for long term chat partner and fellow deviant for naughty online chats, general mischief and being very bad together. Must have a sense of humour and understand that the art of conversation is a two way thing. Ladies only please. Kik id is DrumSi39
 
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
* Looking for a voice chat and / or sexting partner. Ideally long-term but...yknow...it's fine.

My major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up, especially someone begging for my cum / baby.

Audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, doubly so if I helped get you there.

That said, pictures and video are also welcome, and encouraged (if you're comfortable with it). Will happily reciprocate.

My kik's the same username as here, so no worries on that front.

As far as me...

24, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, hit me up! I hope to hear from...well, like one of you.

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)
 
46m

Will be available for chat most of the day, looking for a naughty girl ;)
 
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females for anything goes, all kinks, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need to be used, degraded and humiliated to feel intense sexual gratification and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.
 
Hello.. Im 37 and am married (I'm a guy) looking for someone (a woman) to talk to on kik.. Im not looking for role play per-se. I just feel like something is missing and I'm hoping I can talk to someone here.. Located in the midwest (not Georgia).. My kik is sunburstmx5.
 
Short introduction
Yes, this is an automated message. But read my dirty story and message me on Kik if you're interested!

Naughty Story
You're tied to my bed, blindfolded and gagged. I have edged your little pussy with tongue and fingers for what feels like hours and you're going crazy! I fill you with my big hard cock, running it's full length slowly inside of you, then faster and faster, everytime I penetrate you. Your body is shaking, you get close to cumming again and again, but I slow down everytime! I switch to your ass now - you feel his big cock baring itself as it enters your tight hole, then starts to fuck you brutally! Your body nearly can't take anymore as I fuck your ass harder and harder, and gets closer and closer to cumming. I then suddenly pull out and go straight to your mouth, removing your gagball and forcing you to suck me off till I am as close as I can be! I then switch back to your tight ass and finally let myself cum, filling it with my hot white liquid! I then tie you up, pull you up from the bed and force you to squirt all of my cum out on the floor. I then take you by the hair and force you little face down in the cum puddle, with my free hand on your little clit, going faster and faster. I then tell you: Before every single drop is licked up, you're not allowed to cum! ;)

Info
If you want to be used like this, then you're just the girl I am looking for!

I'm a well-spoken, intelligent, open-minded and very perverted 27 year old man from Denmark, that loves experimenting and trying new naughty things with my sub / switch!

I am looking for a Petite sub who's into: loads of Anal-play, Dress-ups, BDSM / Bondage, Ass-to-Mouth and sexual humiliation - Also, I don't care about age! ;)

Contact Your Master

My Kik is:
YourNewMaster
 
50 yo mwm looking for a female to chat with and possibly more. Been married for over 25 years and like so many others on here, our sex life is boring and infrequent. Kik is curiousmn18.
 
Just dropping by

Hi everyone! Just dropping by.

I’m 39, single, straight female. I have some free time for a quick chat if anyone is interested.

Those who have previously messaged me in kik from my first post (from old kik thread) but did not able to respond, i hope i can get back to you this time. If not, then maybe some other time again.

Have a great weekend everyone 😊
 
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top