The Beast

“Do you trust me?”

Yes

Belle softly whispered. But it was answer to the three questions that he posed that pleased the beast as the young redheaded beauty simply answered from the very depths of her young soul.

I am your amour, your mate, i am yours!

I was born the moment you claimed me as your mate

I will deny you the emptiness of my fleeing.


The last the most telling as the young beauty declared that she would not flee him again. Perhaps Del la Croix thought, we shall see.

The beast with inhale the intoxicating fragrance of Belle’s arousal as it mingled with the scent of fear from the world of darkness, which Belle feared, and she had been emerged in. He slowly circled the bound beauty young beauty drinking in her naked perfection. He let his clawed fingers trail down her taunt young body, watched as her breath caught and then his touch was gone to leave Belle to anticipate what was to come next. Le Bête took a rough piece of leather and let it caress the sensual contours of her firm young breast, teased her taunt puckered pale pink rosebud nipples. Then with a maddening slowness crept down across her quivering abdomen to caress Belle’s soft velvet inner thighs. Yet this was just the beginning as Del la Croix used ever coarse materials to awaken tease and tempt Belle’s gorgeous young body until the young tawny copper headed beauty was panting and softly mewing her in her growing arousal.

Periodical he would step away from his bound little concubine leaving her alone in her now darken world, a world that she feared. He waited until Belle was nearly frantic with her need for relief before he picked up the riding crop. He let the soft leather tab of the crop caress Belle’s inner thigh, let her know that now the sensual caress and the seductive fiery kiss of leather was once more going to claim her.
 
Belle closed her eyes from behind the blindfold and concentrated on the sounds of his movement, his breathing, and his touch on her flesh. All of which enhanced since she could not see him.

Gasps and moans filled the dungeon as he taunted and teased her. That leather she remembered and her body moistened out of glee for its return.

She could feel it seducing her, licking her and teasing her with anticipation of its sweet kiss upon her skin. Her pussy ached even more craving her mates shaft thrusting inside of her with possession and desire.
 
Belle gasps and moans filled the dungeon as Del la Croix taunted and teased his adorable little concubine. She was alone in a world of darkness, a world where her sense of feeling was intensified. It was in that world of tactile sensation that he now sensual tempted her gorgeous young body. The beast mingled the soft sensual caress of the leather tab of the riding crop as it explored the soft firm, velvet, of the bound young beauty’s inner thigh, the a sharp seductive tap of the crop and a dark little fiery kiss of leather.

Dark sensual caresses and seductive fiery kisses exploded the young girl’s quivering abdomen, the sensual curves of her breasts, yet it was the seductive fiery kiss of leather that kissed her throbbing nipples.

“What do you desire ma Cher?”

Then again he asked that simple question.

“More?”
 
The question was simple but the answer was chaos in her brain. She gasped and panted twitching and moaning at each nip of the leather to her skin.

"I want your touch, your kisses, to feel you inside me. Yet I want more of the leather kissing my skin.

She knew that her pussy was dripping despite her nub being swollen and red. It only made her crave him that much more. Her body arched and attempted to twist each time she was pleasured with the leather.
 
“More?”

The question hung between them even a Belle moaned, gasped, and panted even as her luscious young body arched to the seductive fiery kiss of the lash. Del la Croix saw the confusion, longing and yes the lust in Belles soft eyes as she gasped,

"I want your touch, your kisses, to feel you inside me…………

Belle paused just for a moment her pale flawless cheeks kissed by a crimson blush as she continued,

…………. Yet I want more of the leather kissing my skin.

Belle’s confession turned that crimson blush to a deep scarlet even as her gorgeous supple young body seductively arched in anticipation of the next fiery kiss. The desperate attempted to twist each time to embrace the pleasured of those sensual leather tongues. Again and again those sinuous leather tongues curled around Belle’s drawn and taunt young body. Again and again their fiery tongues licked at her breasts and nipples. Again and again they licked at the sweet hot wet folds of her pussy. The sensual caresses and the fiery seductive fiery kiss of those leathery tongues explored and adored every inch of Belle’s lithe young body from her high firm breasts to the sensual curves of her calves till at last Belle screamed out her shameful ecstasy.

The beast flung the flogger from him, he came to his sweet innocent concubine, his fingers interlacing with hers as Del la Croix mounted her. He drove into his young concubine he took her not as a man but as the beast he had become. He took Belle hard and fast he demanded everything she had to give and more. Yet Del la Croix did not only take, but he gave all that his nature would allow. That little flickering human ember, so fragile, felt sorry for Belle for he knew the beast he had become could never give her the romance that she so deserved. He only hoped that his dark passions would be enough for her.
 
The crisp nips of the of leather had her wrenching and moaning as if her body was on fire. Then he came to her and impaled her upon himself taking her as his. She gasped and grunted as he slammed into her over and over. Her pussy squeezed down upon his shaft with desire and surrender.

This may be what he needed, and she would be happy to provide into his hunger, but he would soon be giving her what she needed as well. He was a beast and although it dominated him for the most part, he still had the ability to compromise and think rationally. So he had already demonstrated. She refused to think of her lover as a monster. He was her beast.

It took little time for his cock to pull a succession of orgasms from her body leaving her drained but for whatever he deposited within.
 
Le Bête del la Croix roared with triumph as his cock pistoned into Belle’s supple young bound body. His white hot scalding cum gushed into the young beauty’s fertile womb in powerful jets until she lay spent and exhausted. The beast had ripped a succession of orgasms from her gorgeous young body. Belle lay there spent and exhausted, her lithe firm body shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat with her beast’s body pressing to hers.

It was several moments before Del la Croix pulled from Belle’s body. He slowly undid the leather cuffs that bound her wrists and kissed each wrist in turn. He then unbound her trim little ankles and again kissed each in turn. Scooping Belle into his arms he carried the girl back to the upper leaves of Château Dèsespéré . At the head of the stairs he turned not towards Belle’s room but to his own chambers. He laid his fragile little concubine down in his own bed. Then he lay beside her enfolding her in his arms holding the petite beauty close to his own body. Soon the even breathing of her beast told Belle that he was deep in sleep.
 
It was the sounds of cannons and yelling that rose her from her exhausted sleep. She opened her eyes trying to focus on her surroundings. Panic was setting in as the sounds of battle continued. They hadn't set a plan incase something like this were to occur. Perhaps she should have insisted. All she knew is she wouldn't be torn from him.

Gathering a sheet around her she made a dash for her bedroom to throw clothes on. Barefoot and with a dress thrown on without a corset or anything else. Barefoot she padded through the chateau making her way down to the dungeon entrance. Grabbing her shredded clothes from earlier she went to the little obscure door wrapping the cloth from her shredded dress around the handle and pulled it open. Once inside she pulled it closed with all her might. Turning around she was in the darkness once again. Slowly with her hands she felt along the walls venturing deeper and deeper into the belly until she found a little cove that she could hide in without discovery.
 
Toussaint Gaston smiled as he saw the towers of Château Dèsespéré and visions of Belle kneeling before him naked as the day she was born danced before his mind’s eyes. He fantasized what he would do to her. Perhaps he would take her like a bitch in heat on her hands and knees after all the mythical beast must have already been taking by the beast she should be happy that he would even condescend to even fuck her. That thought brought a smile to Toussaint’s face.

What Belle could not know or even understand was that there was a that Château Dèsespéré was part of the curse of Del la Croix, Le Bête for it intensified his darkest passions and hers as well be they lust or fear. Belle could hardly know that her fear for her le Bête was like a dark beacon that would lead Toussaint Gaston right to her as sure as a moth is drawn to a flame. Even though Belle believed her little cove could hide her in its seclusion from discovery. Toussaint Gaston was sending his mercenaries ashore to hunt down the beast. It was then that he saw a dark light below the towers of Château Dèsespéré He was drawn to it and he chose not to follow his mercenaries but rather to see what caused that seductive dark light.

His boat nudged against the rocks and he stepped ashore and into the darkness. He smiled as he saw the lithe young figure and he breathed ,

Belle

Once again Toussaint Gaston stood before Belle the only girl to rebuff him.
 
She did not see or hear him approach. Nor had she any idea that the cavarn under the chateau that lead deep below emptied to the ocean. One would think she would have heard the roar of the men, the slamming of the ocean against the rocks, or have seen the light of the sun. Yet none of that mystery mattered at the moment for she was faced with the one thing she detested more then anything in her life.. Gaston.

Sliding her legs out of her little cove in the wall to the floor she stood before Gaston. "So it is you and your men that are invading my husbands and my home. For a moment i thought it was a real army. None the less, Why are you here Gaston? Do you think we have some treasure that you and your ghouls can rob us of? I can assure you we do not. If we had I would be having a makeover done on the entire chateau. So as you can see, you've made an error, you and your men need to leave."
 
Toussaint watched as Belle slowly unfolded from her hiding place to stand before. It seemed her time with the beast had not curbed her stiff neck pride. She raised her eyes to Gaston’s as she declared,

"So it is you and your men that are invading my husbands and my home. For a moment i thought it was a real army. None the less, Why are you here Gaston? Do you think we have some treasure that you and your ghouls can rob us of? I can assure you we do not. If we had I would be having a makeover done on the entire chateau. So as you can see, you've made an error, you and your men need to leave."

“Your husband…………”

The contempt and distain in Gaston’s was un mistakable.

“So which priest married you Belle?............... The answer is none Belle……….he is not your husband you are his concubine and nothing else.”

Toussaint Gaston’s words bit because what he said at least in part was true. She was not married to Le Bête.

“Do you think Belle I came all this way for treasure?”

Gaston let the question hang between them for a moment as he savored the look in Belle’s eyes.

“Maurice’s drunken babbling about a magical château was the incentive and bait for the dock scum Belle. Right now they will be hacking your precious beast apart, then they will go searching for the treasure, and if they don’t find it what do you think your fate will be Belle.”

There was an ominous right of truth to his words a truth that was hard if not impossible to deny. It was then that Gaston tempted fate.

“ Be mine for an hour Belle and if you wish to stay then that is your choice and the fate you chose.”

He studied her as the seconds ticked by.

“All you have to do is drop that sheet and come to me.”
 
Belle did not let his words hurt her as he intended. "He is my mate, my husband, whatever word you choose to describe it .. it does not matter. Because I belong to him Gaston. He has my heart, he had my soul, my mind, and something I will never, ever, in a thousand years give to you willingly.. my body.

She then did something a bit out of character that would hopefully be vulgar to Gaston. Taking her dress she bunched it up grabbing her crotch and threw back her head. "I can still fill him inside of me," returning his eyes to his "nothing you can do will take away that joy".

"You may take me by force Gaston, but you'll never have the one thing you wanted.. my desire to be in your bed"

Weaving back and forth she took off into the darkness with hope of loosing him. She couldn't think now about the potential loss of her mate, she must hope for his survival and rescue from her nightmare.
 
At the accusation that no cleric would ever bless the union between the petite young beauty and the beast, she shot back,

"He is my mate, my husband, whatever word you choose to describe it .. it does not matter. Because I belong to him Gaston. He has my heart, he had my soul, my mind, and something I will never, ever, in a thousand years give to you willingly.. my body………..

There was a conviction in the young beauty’s voice and yet she knew that what Gaston said was very true none would bless or even sanction her union with her Le Bête. Yet Belle’s temper flared once more

"I can still fill him inside of me,………."

There was a look of triumph in the girl’s eyes as they met his.

"……….nothing you can do will take away that joy. You may take me by force Gaston, but you'll never have the one thing you wanted………. my desire to be in your bed"

Yet despite her brave words Belle fled from Toussaint fled back through the catacombs, back deeper into the embracing shadows of Château Dèsespéré . Yet even in the dark shadows of the château’s catacombs the steady, relentless foot falls of Toussaint Gaston coming closer and closer as if fate itself was relentlessly closing in on Belle, closing in on her, as the darkness she so feared embraced her.

Suddenly Belle broke out into the flickering light of the dungeon Belle could see the stair well that led up into the château’s upper room freedom beckoning to her when Gaston’s fingers entwined into her silken tress bring Belle’s flight to a shocking ended. It did not take long for Toussaint long to have Belle in chains.

“Such brave words Belle!”

Toussaint gasped.
“”Shall we see what your are hiding under that dress?”

There was a wild look in Gaston’s eyes as he ripped Belle’s dress from her. The young defiant beauty hung naked before Gaston. Her fate closing in and there was little doubt that he would have his way with her. It was then that Le Bête del la Croix’s roar broke the silence of the Dungeon.
 
Belle screamed and struggled against him kicking, clawing and screaming as he dragged her to the chains and secured her in. Her eyes were full of fight, fear and anger as he tore her dress from her. Once again she screamed spewing at him with a rage she had never known. "Get away from me you coward" she screamed "If I get free I will kill you"

She then heard the roar of her beloved and then added with a bit of a smile "or he will"
 
"Get away from me you coward"

Belle screamed as her rage and fiery spirit once more flared.

"If I get free I will kill you"

Yet as much as she struggled Belle knew that she could not escape the chains of Château Dèsespéré chains that had held her captive for her le bête. Yet it was not Le Bête del la Croix’s hands that now roamed over her gorgeous supple young body taking indecent liberties with her soft silken flesh.

Del la Croix’s roar shook Château Dèsespéré to its very foundations. He roared again and rushed to the attack. He was the beast, the savage creature that fought tooth and nail fort his mate. He was not a man fighting for his love but merely a beast fighting for the mate he had chosen. In the end Toussaint Gaston lay lifeless his blood staining the dungeon floor as the blood of his men stained the cobbles of the château. It was then that Le Bête turned to Belle. His eyes smoldered with lust, the eyes of a beast in the throes of his blood lust. His mouth crushed to hers and Belle knew that he would take her as he had never taken her before.
 
Belle stifled a scream while she watched her lover tear the man that dare touch what his from limb to limb. When he approached her she was not afraid, but relieved that he was alive and seemed unscathed for the most part. Tears fell from her eyes as his animistic needs would not be held back and he kissed her with a lust and desire she had never known.

"Mi Amore" she breathed heavily as the kiss briefly broke. Her hand went to try to stroke his face but was stopped by the shackles.
 
Château Dèsespéré shuttered as it drank in the violence, the blood lust and the darkest of passions Le Bête. There was no sign of the man that Paul del la Croix had once been. No sign of the handsome Cavalier, or even the man of war. No it was just the unreasoning beast. He had torn apart Gaston’s men as if they were rag dolls, and Toussaint Gaston had suffered the same fate. When Le Bête was through with him there was very little that was recognizable in Gaston’s remains or in the towering beast in the throes of his blood lust. He began to stock the chained young beauty as if she was nothing more than a tasty little morsel to be enjoyed; to satisfy is darkest most bestial passions.

"Mi Amore"

Belle breathed heavily. Le Bête del la Croix felt something a warmth, a glow, an uncomfortable softening, as that little ember of his lost humanity struggled flickered and fought for its existence. Again the beast roared, again Château Dèsespéré was shaken to its foundation.

“Ma Cher.”

Del la Croix found a flogger in his hand. Belle felt those leathery tongues slither to life as they curled around her gorgeous young body to lick at her breasts and nipples. Those salacious sensual leather tongues adored ever inch of Belle’s bound body from her slender neck to her shapely calves. The beast desired Belle’s pain, the man her pleasure neither could nor would be satisfied.

Belle who had scarified all to save her father, who had fallen in love with the cursed beast. Could or would these star cross survive could their love become a reality, would Château Dèsespéré consume them body and soul.
 
Back
Top