Here goes nothing ...

Get ready for a verrrrrry full inbox in two minutes at that one :)

Haha well I'm quite alright with that! It seems lately I've been a magnet for the 'hey wanna cyber' guys. I'd really like to find someone to have a legitimate conversation with. So any takers please send some my way!

That's a great ass you've got there, and a wonderful start to your thread! I hope to see many more sexy pictures and hope you enjoy posting them and building confidence along the way. :)

Thank you so much :) I am definitely intending on posting some more :p

Haha well I'm quite alright with that! It seems lately I've been a magnet for the 'hey wanna cyber' guys. I'd really like to find someone to have a legitimate conversation with. So any takers please send some my way!

you'll find one of them. they are the quiet ones. but one will pop up and sweep ya off your feet so to speak. :)

Amazing picture lonelycollegegirl. Not sure how you're lonely, but you are gorgeous dear. You will undoubtedly be flooded with messages! Very sexy!

Thank you very much :) 'Gorgeous' is always one of my favorite terms to hear!

Hot lil butt.

I also think your voice is very sexy.

Well thank you. That is something I'm always happy to hear.

That is an amazing picture...if you ever want to chat with someone I would love to talk with you just hit me up ;)

Well, if you ever feel like some sensible conversation, you could always pm me.
In the meantime, nice visuals, nice audios.

Very lovely start Darlin! A gorgeous ass, very teasing shot, and the promise of more to come... count me as "subscribed and waiting":kiss::rose:

Nice ass... now let's get on with it. I'm pretty sure the rest of you will be just as good or better to see.

Glad to see you decided to start a thread. Me, I am not much of an ass man, as sexysecrets will tell you, I am definitely a boob man :D ...However, I do like the start, a nice teasing pic. And the blue looks good on what skin is visible. Hope your confidence continues to grow and you find the haters and trolls to be few and far between.:rose:

So far, so good.

Lovely view so far. Hope to see more in the future and possibly chat.

Love the new thread and can't wait for more! Thank you for deciding to share your beauty! You definitely have me as a subscriber! I look forward to talking with you beautiful! What are you majoring in? Besides being gorgeous of course!

One more before bed??

Thought it was mean to be such a tease, so I'll leave you all with a not so teasing shot for the night :p

Also, I'll reply to all messages and PMs in the morning. It's too late for me to comprehend and form complete sentences.

Good night all!

Not too sure why it's so small compared to the first, but the stupid uploader made me resize it a bunch of times. Oh well. Enjoy!

Attachments

• litpic2.png
    litpic2.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 7,311
One more before bed??

Thought it was mean to be such a tease, so I'll leave you all with a not so teasing shot for the night :p

Also, I'll reply to all messages and PMs in the morning. It's too late for me to comprehend and form complete sentences.

Good night all!

Not too sure why it's so small compared to the first, but the stupid uploader made me resize it a bunch of times. Oh well. Enjoy!

oh jeeze, sweetie.. that is one sexy photo! :rose:

One more before bed??

Good night all!

The size of the picture doesn't matter as much as the subject matter, and you've got some nice subject matter.

Thanks for sharing with us!

wow simply put very gorgeous and i cant wait to see what else you might inspire us with and welcome to lit hope you have a grand time here

So .. I've been lurking about this pic threads for quite a while and trying to decide whether or not I should do some posting of my own. I guess as of now I'm just feeling ballsy, because I decided, what the hell? What's the worst that could happen? Rude comments? I don't mind. I'm recently found a lot of self confidence which I guess is a reason why I want to do this.

I also like the idea of all you sexy people out there looking at me :)

So here's one to start, suppose I could post more if this goes well.

nice start :) hope you have fun

So .. I've been lurking about this pic threads for quite a while and trying to decide whether or not I should do some posting of my own. I guess as of now I'm just feeling ballsy, because I decided, what the hell? What's the worst that could happen? Rude comments? I don't mind. I'm recently found a lot of self confidence which I guess is a reason why I want to do this.

ummmm. it went well. very well.

Hi college girl! Wow!! You have a gorgeous body! I hope to see a lot more of you very soon. Thank you for sharing your beautiful body with us. :rose: :kiss:

Take care and see you soon.

Back