Pipeline stopped.

To be fair, it should only be pipeline failures in the US and Canada. Other countries can have quite different standards for construction and maintenance.

Another area of comparison, not mentioned that I've seen, is the comparative vulnerability of pipeline vs truck/train transport to terrorism and the environmental and economic impacts of a successful attack.

To be fair, it should only be pipeline failures in the US and Canada. Other countries can have quite different standards for construction and maintenance.

Another area of comparison, not mentioned that I've seen, is the comparative vulnerability of pipeline vs truck/train transport to terrorism and the environmental and economic impacts of a successful attack.

Planes crash, are targeted by terrorists. Should they be done away with?

Planes crash, are targeted by terrorists. Should they be done away with?
As valid a questions as asking if trucks should be done away with if a terrorist blows one up.
Has anyone advocated doing away with trucks or planes?
Has anyone advocated doing away with pipelines?

As valid a questions as asking if trucks should be done away with if a terrorist blows one up.
Has anyone advocated doing away with trucks or planes?
Has anyone advocated doing away with pipelines?

So...you're ok with it. Fine. :)

So...you're ok with it. Fine. :)
What "it" are you referring to?
Blowing up planes? Trains?
Doing away with planes? Trucks? Pipelines?

I'm definitely ok with an analysis of the comparative vulnerability of pipeline vs truck/train transport to terrorism and the environmental and economic impacts of a successful attack.

Here we go. I knew you would renege.

Ever since I made the wager, you've followed me around, referencing it.

How much of your life depends on me staying, or going? Do you dream about it, like Ms_Ann does? :)

Ever since Laurel shut down Bertie-Ann and Eyer's lovefest of Reci, those two have been searching for a purpose to exist. At least for Bertie-Ann, you could be that purpose.

Truth, Pookster. So much truth. :D

Ever since I made the wager, you've followed me around, referencing it.

How much of your life depends on me staying, or going? Do you dream about it, like Ms_Ann does? :)

Don't flattery yourself. I have pointed out the stupidity of you "wager" and most likely will be calling you out when you don't leave as promised.

So now the pipeline is stopped, they will haul by truck right?

The protesters don't think the oil will be left in the ground right?

Are they all gonna drive home now?

So now the pipeline is stopped, they will haul by truck right?

The protesters don't think the oil will be left in the ground right?

Are they all gonna drive home now?

The pipeline is to be re-routed.

Soon to be overheard at the hipster bar:

"She wanted to D so bad, I was like , it's gonna take the Army Corps of Engineers to stop this pipeline."

I also hear he vows to keep the pipeline in America. *waves big flag*

I heard he was going to build a wall around the reservation.

Back