Guy seeks gal for erotic banter and filthy flirting

MattWolf

Renaissance Fella
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Posts
4,186
Life is busy, full, tiring, rewarding and I wouldn't change any of it. Yet sometimes... sometimes I just want to talk about the joys of a lifted hemline or the delicate feel of fingers tracing a line up a gently curved spine.

Sometimes it is nice to drop an innuendo into an inbox and wait with expectation for a flirty reply from a total stranger.

Sometimes what one really wants is to exchange some really really filthy desires with a like minded person on the other side of the world.

So I’m a man, 42, English. Slim, go jogging every other day but don't take it seriously enough to calling running. Probably a little over educated but with a good sense of the silly. I know that the real spoil sport is the person who doesn't take the game seriously. I know that words can move, can lift, can stir. I appreciate the value of a good photograph, the eroticism of whispered smut, the temptation of the quick and dirty, the joy of the long and drawn out...

I’m looking for women who’d like to play with words, dance with innuendo, tease with abandon and taunt with sexuality. Let's exchange messages, swap emails, see whether we connect and genuinely tickle each other's fancy...
 
I've a free evening ahead of me, wondering if any woman would like to spend it slowly getting to know each other until we are a panting mess of sweat and panting?
 
You're such a naughty boy....

I want to grab you by the hair roughly an kiss you hard.

And then maybe spank you 💋💋💋
 
Back
Top