New Michigan Roll Call!

I sure hope our humidity is gone for the year here in semi. This morning was rough not hot but humid as all get out.
 
Monday Afternoon

I have missed the Jazz Fest the last 3yrs. :( Saturday we have a BBQ and Sunday a 1st Birthday party. Of course those are the heavily packed days. But I may be able to go Monday. I really wanted to see Freddy Cole and the remembering Nat and Natalie set.

I'm going this afternoon to see John Scofield, Brad Mehldau, Mark Guiliana

Saturday night Chris Potter's Underground Orchestra was amazing.

Roy Hargrove's horn is just pure. They (22 piece string orchestra) closed with Connonball Adderly's take on "Autumn Leaves" was sublime
 
Beautiful Labor Day weekend... Got to sleep!! Wooot!


Went to Blakes and picked apples yesterday....that was a first for me and pretty cool.


Sometimes boring ain't so bad. :)
 
foosball is goin'....

time to run errands — in the eye of the hurricane!
 
Little bit rainy, a little bit humid... but that all clears up tonight, right?
 
whew! Made it across town. Meijer, quick errand.
At office making prints.
Then across town again before the "storm". Then hunker down until it clears.
 
Beautiful Labor Day weekend... Got to sleep!! Wooot!


Went to Blakes and picked apples yesterday....that was a first for me and pretty cool.


Sometimes boring ain't so bad. :)

OMFG---apple picking is NOT boring!!! And seriously?? Your first time? Dude-don't let it be your last time or you'll get a paddling.
 
Not really, no. I feel like this summer went by too quickly. Maybe I'm just getting old.
 
Back
Top