Musically Inspired

mistheory

Literotica Guru
Havent seen a thread like this yet. Guys and gals post yourselves in a tshirt, tanktop, etc... of your favorite bands. They can be naughty or nice, its up to you. If you have a pic that was inspired by a song post that too and tell us how. I will start it off with something vintage.

Attachments

• 2015-12-17 17.05.55.jpg
    2015-12-17 17.05.55.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 0
I have that shirt, we should take matching pics. :p

Here are some from a while ago....Dylan :)

Last edited:
Love it!! Great pic!!:kiss::kiss:

Havent seen a thread like this yet. Guys and gals post yourselves in a tshirt, tanktop, etc... of your favorite bands. They can be naughty or nice, its up to you. If you have a pic that was inspired by a song post that too and tell us how. I will start it off with something vintage.

Since I was asked nicely and I don't have any shirts... Here is my instrument ;)

Last edited:
Love me some Floyd!! *holds up lighter*
I have that shirt, we should take matching pics. :p

Here are some from a while ago....Dylan :)
Dylan is awesome! :rose:
Since I was asked nicely and I don't have any shirts... Here is my instrument ;)

Love your instrument Sassy!! :rose:

Well, I don't happen to have any pics of myself in my AC/DC shirt,
but I do happen to have a musically inspired picture of me and my bongos.
It's a Lit-type picture, though. ;)

Last edited:
Well, I don't happen to have any pics of myself in my AC/DC shirt,
but I do happen to have a musically inspired picture of me and my bongos.
It's a Lit-type picture, though. ;)

Excellent John! All pics are welcome, thank you for contributing.

I've commented, now I'll contribute. Tali's seen this one....

Last edited:
Sweet!! Thank you sexy Sassy!!:rose:
:kiss: You're welcome.
Love your instrument Sassy!! :rose:
Thank you Tali :rose:
Very sexy Sassy!!! Maybe we should play together.:devil:
Yours is prettier ;)
Damn!!!!! Do you have any pics of you that aren't awesome? Never mind I know you don't. Very very sexy Tali.
No, she doesn't.
I've commented, now I'll contribute. Tali's seen this one....
See, I told you that yours was prettier ...;)

You gotta be talking about the guitar. Thanks darlin, you however have taken a far sexier pic than I could ever hope to.

:kiss: I took that one for a paired picture I did with Anaconda man, who disappears often. But I had originally posted it in his thread. He kicked my ass in the hotness factor, but I was honored that he let me do a paired one with him.

Back