Peace rite (closed for ash13)

As soon as the advisors grab her hands he moves over of her.

"Remember princess Kimberly this is our planet not yours. You have no rights here unless you are a guest of the king and he did not even know you here coming.an now you will strip."

The advisor reaches forward and grabs the zipper pulling it all the way down to her groin. Once its fully down he pulls both of the shoulder parts back and lets it fall over her leaving her nude.

"Well it looks like you have quiet the body but you still could be hidding weapon search her."

The two advisors tails come out one moves up her front and buries into her pissy fully. The seconds advisors tail forces its way up into her ass hole.

Before she can scream the main advisor thrusts his tail into her mouth to silence her as they Enjoy her body.
 
I struggle to no avail as they hold my tall slender body in place and make lewd comments on their "weapon " search. They say I may be royalty in Endor but not in their planet
 
As the advisors tail and his two assistants tails pump into all three of her holes. The two assistants tongues come out long and winding as they move over her breasts and flick over her nipples as they pull her hands over to their large hard green cocks.

They wrap yur hands round their cocks and pump them as the main advisor speaks.

"Our searches are very detailed as we don't want to put our king in danger. However with your hot body your pussy could be classed as a weapon."

The advisors massive cock pushes out under his robe facing her as their tails fuck her faster.
 
"Hold the princess still" he hisses as he approaches. " let's see what the people of Endor can offer us and see if they have the "stamina" power to partner with us so we will think about the peace rite. "
 
The advisor smiles he is sure she won't have the stamina to outlast him. So she will never outlast all three of them.

Pulling his tail out of her pussy his cock head replaces it and he thrusts into her hard. The tail slips from her mouth as one of the other advisors cocks pushes slowly but firmly into her ass hole.

Her body is dragged down to the floor as the tail slips from her mouth and the last advisor straddles her face pushing his cock down her throat as they all f I her at a steady pace.

Meanwhile Steve, Leelia and the lizard queen are all taken into a private room to wait till the advisor returns.

Steve goes and sits down while Leelia whispers something to the lizard queen. A second later Leelia pounces onto Steve lap straddling her as she grinds her ass agaisnt his cock and kisses him.

She wraps her arms round his neck and pulls his head into her breasts grinding on him to make him hard as she told the lizard queen to get his cock out and suck it while leelia's distracting him.
 
My tall slender frame writhes on the ground under them. "Never had a princesss before" one of them hisses as they comment on my long legs and perky chest as their woman don't have any " bumps" on their chest. " consider this the royal treatment princess Kimberly of Endor " they mock as so far I am able to keep up without getting worn out.
 
The lizard pounding her ass moans out.

"I've never fucked such a hot long legged princess before."

The main advisor keeps thrusting into her pussy as he says.

"This is the royal treatment for a princess on our planet. An once I fill up your princess pussy I'm going to fuck those lovely pert breasts you have there."

The lizard in her mouth wails out as he cums hard filling her mouth up with cum as his cock slips out and he is exhausted.

Steve meanwhile has his head buried into leelia's breasts as he feels his pants get opened and his cock her released before being swallowed.

His lips find leelia's nipples as he sucks on them as she mews out and pushes her tail up and into the lizard queen's asshole.
 
They just keep commenting on. My lovely "bumps " referring to my breasts as I feel the one tensing up. Inside me. I try to get him off but he easily holds my petite hips in place. They have crazy stamina like machines. I struggle to keep pace.
 
The main advisor stares down at her breasts.

"Those bumps are wonderful princess I wonder how they will feel wrapped round my cock."

The main advisor grips her hips as his cock bursts inside of her pussy. His cock slides out moments later and it rock hard between her breasts as e pumps his hips.

The other advisor moans out filling her ass hole with cum and straight away pulls his cock out only to slide it into her pussy and continue as their stamina is intense.

The captain feels his cock getting sucked and moans out loud. Leelia smiles slipping off him as he ca see the lizard queen sucking his whole cock. Leelia moves down and takes his balls into her mouth sucking on them as Steve knows they are going to fuck him hard.
 
They are trying to exhaust me and winning in their "negotiations ". I don't know how much more I can take their stamina level is incredible.
 
With the main advisor fucking her mouth and the other advisor taking her pussy the princess is at their mercy as the third advisor recovers and takes hold of his cock sliding it up and into her ass hole.

They all fuck her hard and fast knowing they will change holes again and again as soon as they came. They could fuck her till she past out as their hard cocks pounded away at her stamina.
 
They have nearly drained me as they toy with my long slender frame. I am just about to pass out as they keep pounding my holes. Their stamina is insane as the negotiations are in their favor. My near lifeless body is their royal plaything now.
 
All three advisors tense up and cum hard again filling her holes up again with their cum.
They remove their hard throbbing cocks and change holes before the princess can get used to them.
With the last of her energy gone the advisors now know that the princess is their fuck toy.

Once she pasted out and they came again they would take her to the cells as she could be used as a royal play toy for any who came.

Each cock slid back into her mouth, ass and pussy again to fuck her.

The lizard queen couldn't take anymore as she pushed Leelia back and got onto the captain's cock.

Feeling her pussy sink onto his cock the door opened and two lizard guards walk in. Leelia dives as both in heat and knocks them to the floor pulling their cocks free as she swallows one and wraps her tail round the other cock pumping it.
 
I come to in the cell naked except for my heels. " I am princess Kimberly of Endor I demand you let me go and return my clothes" I hiss. Just then the advisor comes with two guards as they lead a group of rough looking cons to the cell


Meanwhile Leelia and the lizard queen compete to see am who can make the captain cum more.
 
Before leelia can enjoy the guards cocks and cum they are called away leaving leelia the lizard queen and the captain in the room.

Leelia bounds over pushing her breasts into the captains face while her tail goes behind him and up his ass to make him cum quicker so he then fuck her. The lizard queen bounces hard on his cock making him moan out.

The advisor leads the five prisoners over to the princesses cell.

"due to tight room. They will have to go in here."

The guards push the nude prisoners into the cell as soon as they see the princess their cocks hardened.

"looks like we got a treat."

All five men pounce on her. Within seconds her pussy, ass, mouth and each hand is filled with a hard cock.
 
The advisor barks out " enjoy that boys she is royalty and a princess. They seem more aggressive now as I stand for the "establishment " that they committed their crimes against. They pump me without mercy. Enjoying their "plaything" as they keep switching spots so I cannot adjust to anything.

"Just don't break her boys she is only their for a few till the chief advisor gets back and she has a peace treaty meeting to go to then "
 
The five prisoners had not seen a girl in months and had alot of cum to give her. They barely heard the advisor as they pounded her holes.

As soon as the prisoners came the first time they switched positions. With her mouth, ass, pussy and body coveted in cum they slid back into her showing her no mercy and would fuck her till they were dragged away.

One of the guards asked the advisor.

"what shall we do with the other three she came with? They are still in the waiting room."

Leelia tail had done what she hoped as the captain moaned out loud Cuming inside of the lizard queen. Working quickly leelia kisses the lizard queen and grabbed the captains cock sinking it into leelia's pussy while her tail slid inside of the lizard queen to distract her as leelia begun bouncing on steves cock.
 
The prisoners comment on my long legs and how tight my pussy is. One if the guards says "she is a real princess or some kind of royalty ". With that announcement the one inside my pussy grabs my petite hips and rely goes to town drilling me
 
One prisoner says.

"damn I have seen a girl with legs this long in my life. I want them wrapped round my waist while I pound her pussy."

The prisoner pounding her pussy moans out.

"she has to be royality her pussy is so tight."

As they hear the guard say she is,royality all the prisoners go into overdrive. Fucking her holes twice as fast and twice as hard wanting to coat her in cum
 
Held down on the cell floor in just heels. Hands pinned above my head as they take me. " what's a matter princess can't take real cocks?" He growls with a grin as I writhe underneath them. Hoping the guards come soon so I can get to the peace treaty signing and get out as I wonder what is going on with my other comrades.
 
The prisoners keep on going till the princess os filled up,with so much cum in all her holes she can barely walk.

Just then the young lizard guard walks over and bangs on the bars ordering them all to stop.

The prisoners whipser to each other but keep fucking the princess. The guard opens the door and makes the mistake of entering.

Three prisoners jump him overpowering him they take his weapon and remove hos clothes.

Suddenly the male lizard guard is keenling with a cock up his ass and one in his mouth as other prisoner sucks his cock and ties the guards hands up.

The young male lizard as the mercy of the three prisoners as the princess only needs to wear out the other two prisoners and she could escape.

The captain plunges his cock into leelia's asshole after filling up her pussy. Leelia's tongue Is buried inside of the lizard queen's pussy as the lizard queen tongues leelia's wet slit.

Steve moans out as he feels leelia's tail,and the lizard queen's both pushing at hos ass hole wanting access as he moans out loud and they both slip inside.

The guards outfit is laying on the floor which is metal knee length skirt with no top clothing. There is also the all in one space suit that she was wearing on the table outside the cell.

The keys are still in the open door as the young lizard guard is tied up nude taking two cocks as another prisoner deep thraots his cock.

The two prisoners fucking the princess are almost woren out.
 
Last edited:
OOC add some attire choices I could get once out of cell. Then I'll edit this post
 
I choose the zip up space suit and without anything on underneath it I hope for no further "searches". My heels click on the metal surface of the walkways. As three more guards are walking down. They ask for identification since I don't look like I work their. I tell them I am princess Kimberly of Endor here for a peas treaty signing but dressed in a zip up space suit and heels they look at me odd like they don't believe me.
 
The guards look her over and decide to take her back with the others to the private room. As soon as they enter leelia pounces on one getting his cock out and slipping it into her pussy. The lizard queen grabs the second freeing hos cock and pushing it onto her ass as,they both shout at the princess to suck the third,guard before he can fire at them.
 
Back
Top