Craziest Blowjob

Status
Not open for further replies.
well As embarrassing as it is, About 3 weeks ago on a Thursday night I was at a bar with my husband and Sister Wives, well I went up to the bar to get another round of drinks for us, well in the long wait I started talking to a guy beside me that started flirting with me. After a few minutes of him flirting, I decided I hadn't done anything naughty yet tonight, so I whispered to him let's go out in the bar parking lot and I'll give you a blowjob by the dumpsters where it's a little dark. He said sure give me a few minutes, well I got our drinks and took them back to the table I told everyone I would be back in a few minutes I'm going to go be naughty. Well I looked around for the guy I figured he had it outside already. Well I went outside in the parking lot By the dumpsters where was dark And I smiled Because Because I could see his shadow standing there. I didn't say anything I just went over there I got down on my knees And unzipped his pants then slid my lips over his dick and started sucking it and I was sucking on it real good, after about 10 minutes of sucking on it for all I was worth. he started to cum, I got three squirts of real thick stringy ropes of cum In my mouth . I thought he was done, So I pulled my mouth off of his dick. I got squirted in the face with this enormously very thick rope of warm cum squirted in my face on the left lens of my glasses. This enormous thick rope of cum, strung down the lens of my glasses all the way to my Chin. Then Hanging down off the side my chin a good four inches, Like a big thick gooey string of raw egg white. Well I got up Off my knees And was trying to clean my glasses off , by licking. The lenses with my tongue to put saliva on them to get the cum off them. Just as I was swallowing the cum that was on my tongue from cleaning my glasses, a car That was parking. Shined It's headlights over to where we were. Well I looked up To ask the guy If he enjoyed it, But then my face went blank and I started getting nauseous, I got the shock of my life in the lights.. I had just given The local neighborhood smelly Dirty old homeless guy a blowjob., The one that me and everyone sees in town asking for money In front of the supermarket that sleeps in the local park in the baseball dugout. Just then the guy I was supposed to give a blow job just came out the bar door and came over and said he was waiting inside for me.... I just looked and didn't see anything and ran back in the bar, and I was thinking to myself oh my God I see him all the time when I go to the supermarket and given him money, shit shit shit God I hope he doesn't tell anyone . Well I went back to our table where my husband and Sister Wives were sitting , I didn't say a word of what had just happened.....

One time I let this big girl suck my cock. Big girls always suck a good dick. I don't know if it's over compensation, or what... So this big girl is giving me one of the best bjs if my life. Throating it, licking my balls, looking me in the eyes and spitting on in, and I'm getting close. She looks up at me and tells me to cum on her tits and makes me promise I won't cum in her mouth. I agree, sit back and start to feel my load building up from my balls to the tip of my dick. That's when the devil on my shoulder told me to cum in her mouth anyways and that just what I did. I shot the biggest load of my life, and she starts gagging. She spits my dick out of her mouth, and the cum is still spurting out of my dick. Picture a Peter north cum shot. What didn't go in her mouth went in her hair, her eyes, and face. Sometimes I think about that cum shot while I'm masturbating.

Overcompensation for what exactly?

What was your craziest blowjob? As in; someone you never thought you'd blow/get blown by? Or in a crazy location. I'm curious.

-CS

Craziest? Well the day before I went to court to get my first Divorce my Wife's sister Ann calls me up wanting to meet to talk about her Slut Sister, who fucked around on me and got pregnant while I was deployed to the Persian Gulf. We meet at a local Taco stand for lunch and she tries to talk me out of the Divorce, well I wasn't having any of it. So Ann says that if she can't change my mind, then while we are related she wants to live out a fantasy she has, an Incest fantasy. We are sitting in my car and she reaches over and unbuckles my pants, reaches in and grabs my fat cock and then starts sucking. In the parking lot of a busy Taco Stand @ lunch time! The owner of the place looking out the window as Ann's head is bobbing up and down on my cock. Ann gives great head and I only last about 20 minutes before I blow a load in her mouth, Ann rises up smiling with my cum on her lips and gives me a deep tongue and cum filled Kiss. We then proceed to her house to fulfill the rest of her Fantasy...

In a church basement while setting up some tables for bingo. My g/f at the time was really into doing crazy, impulsive things. I was sitting on one of the tables and she opened my fly and pulled out my cock and just started to suck me. There was no one else in the basement, although we did hear a few people moving around in the rectory above. I came in her mouth after about ten minutes and returned the favor, taking off her panties and eating her wet pussy under her dress while she sat on the table. As she came, a friend of hers walked in just as I pulled my head out, still holding her green panties in my hand.

Craziest? Well the day before I went to court to get my first Divorce my Wife's sister Ann calls me up wanting to meet to talk about her Slut Sister, who fucked around on me and got pregnant while I was deployed to the Persian Gulf. We meet at a local Taco stand for lunch and she tries to talk me out of the Divorce, well I wasn't having any of it. So Ann says that if she can't change my mind, then while we are related she wants to live out a fantasy she has, an Incest fantasy. We are sitting in my car and she reaches over and unbuckles my pants, reaches in and grabs my fat cock and then starts sucking. In the parking lot of a busy Taco Stand @ lunch time! The owner of the place looking out the window as Ann's head is bobbing up and down on my cock. Ann gives great head and I only last about 20 minutes before I blow a load in her mouth, Ann rises up smiling with my cum on her lips and gives me a deep tongue and cum filled Kiss. We then proceed to her house to fulfill the rest of her Fantasy...
Did you continue even after the divorce?

-CS

What are sister wives? Never heard that term before.

what are Sister Wives ? To answer your question, I am a druid ( My Religion ) and we practice polygamy. Me and My Sister Wives Toni & Kathy are married to the same man, that is the term we use for the other wives.... I hope that answered your question..

My craziest blowjob was in my first job. I was working as a PA to one of the big honchos in the organisation, and was also one of his lovers. One afternoon he called me in to his office and asked me to go down on him. He pushed me under the table and I was kneeling and trying to suck him off. In the meantime a few of my colleagues come looking for me, since they wanted some clarifications. They wait half an hour across the table waiting for me, while I try not to betray my presence as we both might get fired, at the same time, I'm trying my best to ensure that he doesn't cum too soon or lose his erection. The moment they leave, he goes ballistic, fucking my face like there's no tomorrow and then shoots a huge load which I have difficulty swallowing. Because of all the people around, I'm unable to leave his cabin till late evening when everyone leaves for the day.

My craziest blowjob was in my first job. I was working as a PA to one of the big honchos in the organisation, and was also one of his lovers. One afternoon he called me in to his office and asked me to go down on him. He pushed me under the table and I was kneeling and trying to suck him off. In the meantime a few of my colleagues come looking for me, since they wanted some clarifications. They wait half an hour across the table waiting for me, while I try not to betray my presence as we both might get fired, at the same time, I'm trying my best to ensure that he doesn't cum too soon or lose his erection. The moment they leave, he goes ballistic, fucking my face like there's no tomorrow and then shoots a huge load which I have difficulty swallowing. Because of all the people around, I'm unable to leave his cabin till late evening when everyone leaves for the day.
Wow. Good going for a first job!

-CS

well As embarrassing as it is, About 3 weeks ago on a Thursday night I was at a bar with my husband and Sister Wives, well I went up to the bar to get another round of drinks for us, well in the long wait I started talking to a guy beside me that started flirting with me. After a few minutes of him flirting, I decided I hadn't done anything naughty yet tonight, so I whispered to him let's go out in the bar parking lot and I'll give you a blowjob by the dumpsters where it's a little dark. He said sure give me a few minutes, well I got our drinks and took them back to the table I told everyone I would be back in a few minutes I'm going to go be naughty. Well I looked around for the guy I figured he had it outside already. Well I went outside in the parking lot By the dumpsters where was dark And I smiled Because Because I could see his shadow standing there. I didn't say anything I just went over there I got down on my knees And unzipped his pants then slid my lips over his dick and started sucking it and I was sucking on it real good, after about 10 minutes of sucking on it for all I was worth. he started to cum, I got three squirts of real thick stringy ropes of cum In my mouth . I thought he was done, So I pulled my mouth off of his dick. I got squirted in the face with this enormously very thick rope of warm cum squirted in my face on the left lens of my glasses. This enormous thick rope of cum, strung down the lens of my glasses all the way to my Chin. Then Hanging down off the side my chin a good four inches, Like a big thick gooey string of raw egg white. Well I got up Off my knees And was trying to clean my glasses off , by licking. The lenses with my tongue to put saliva on them to get the cum off them. Just as I was swallowing the cum that was on my tongue from cleaning my glasses, a car That was parking. Shined It's headlights over to where we were. Well I looked up To ask the guy If he enjoyed it, But then my face went blank and I started getting nauseous, I got the shock of my life in the lights.. I had just given The local neighborhood smelly Dirty old homeless guy a blowjob., The one that me and everyone sees in town asking for money In front of the supermarket that sleeps in the local park in the baseball dugout. Just then the guy I was supposed to give a blow job just came out the bar door and came over and said he was waiting inside for me.... I just looked and didn't see anything and ran back in the bar, and I was thinking to myself oh my God I see him all the time when I go to the supermarket and given him money, shit shit shit God I hope he doesn't tell anyone . Well I went back to our table where my husband and Sister Wives were sitting , I didn't say a word of what had just happened.....

I am sure you made hie day, week, month and year. He had so much cum because he doesn't get out much.
Do you and/or your sister wives entertain other men often?

I am sure you made hie day, week, month and year. He had so much cum because he doesn't get out much.
Do you and/or your sister wives entertain other men often?

on the best way to put it is, in our religion ( druid ) , oral sex is not a big issue or considered cheating. Oral sex is considered a pleasurable activity, used to make someone feel better, show someone you like them or just because you like doing it.... only vaginal intercourse is considered cheating. I wouldn't consider it often, but when I do, I do I do it with very dark black men, because it's considered taboo and it trips my trigger.... and our husbands receives the same from other women, which is permissible.....

nice one...I hope he returned the favour after your perserverence

1. My boss while we were driving back from a client meeting. Swallowing his load.
2. Hubby's friend in a bathroom at a July 4th party. Friends wife outside by the pool.
3. Bouncer in the office at a night club.

Receiving: leaving a bar and my gf sucking me in the back seat of my car in the middle of the parking lot as people walked by. When I came I held her head down (she loved that) and she kicked her leg back and left a mark on the door from where her heel hit.

Giving: Met a guy at his house. I crossdressed downstairs and met him in the bedroom. He laid back on the bed while I blew him, swallowed his cum, then walked back downstairs, changed back into guy clothes and left.

My ex wife when we were dating. Laying outside on the trampoline as it was getting dark she leaned over and sacked me off. It was summer and her parents had all the windows open so we had to be pretty quiet which was hard, she was good at it.

Overcompensation for what exactly?

Most younger big girls have low self esteem. Most of their friends have perfect bodies, and have no problem finding a guy. When a big girl gets a guy like me that normally takes home one of their skinny friends, that's when the overcompensation kicks in. The good news is that almost all guys know this about big girls, and over time big girls get more and more guys. Eventually their self esteem rises, and they start using words like curvy to describe themselves.

Receiving: leaving a bar and my gf sucking me in the back seat of my car in the middle of the parking lot as people walked by. When I came I held her head down (she loved that) and she kicked her leg back and left a mark on the door from where her heel hit.

Giving: Met a guy at his house. I crossdressed downstairs and met him in the bedroom. He laid back on the bed while I blew him, swallowed his cum, then walked back downstairs, changed back into guy clothes and left.
I have done the second one many times, except I didn't wear guy clothes to his house. I never wear guy clothes except to work and then I wear lingerie under them. My wife loves it.

nice one...I hope he returned the favour after your perserverence

Oh no, not he, but he added the early morning blow job to my roster of duties after that day.

Most younger big girls have low self esteem. Most of their friends have perfect bodies, and have no problem finding a guy. When a big girl gets a guy like me that normally takes home one of their skinny friends, that's when the overcompensation kicks in. The good news is that almost all guys know this about big girls, and over time big girls get more and more guys. Eventually their self esteem rises, and they start using words like curvy to describe themselves.

Are you fucking kidding me? Where do you live? Fucking back woods Kentucky??

I have done the second one many times, except I didn't wear guy clothes to his house. I never wear guy clothes except to work and then I wear lingerie under them. My wife loves it.

That is really hot. I've also just been dressed and had a guy come over, drop his pants, I blow him until he cums in my mouth, he zips up and leaves. I love that.

That is really hot. I've also just been dressed and had a guy come over, drop his pants, I blow him until he cums in my mouth, he zips up and leaves. I love that.
Why just let him leave? I let them stay so my wife can enjoy them too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back