squirting

texman11

Experienced
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Posts
90
Last night we were playing around and she squirted. Have any women on here done that. Are you able to do it often. Thanks
 
You do know that you sound like a broken record, right?


Does that wife actually exist?
 
We exist. We're just the ones who feel self conscious because we're stuck with a man who thinks its weird that we squirt and think only porn stars do. So we do our best to control and hide it.
 
"Squirting" like in porn is super rare, they put liquid inside the woman's vagina and has her "squirt" it.
 
Squirting most definitely exists. It is not just a porn fantasy. I am lucky enough to have a girlfriend who squirts, when I 'get it right' with her. It's not the same substance as the natural 'love juice' and it's not peeing with excitement. It's a different thing and a different taste. Utterly beautiful!
 
Uh, not sure how squirting is a BDSM thing, but yeah, all the time. It happened a little bit one time and I googled female ejaculation and now... oh boy, watch out. Super soaker. And I am no porn star.
 
Yes, squirting is real

Squirting is very much a real thing. When I recently began getting sexual involved with the man who is now my Dom. I squirted for the first time ever, and was completely freaked out by it, when though he seemed to be over the moon that I could squirt. So I did a ton of research about squirting, and what I found is that everyone seems to think that is it fake and made up.

It is most certainly not fake or made up at all. I squirt every time from clit stimulation, now that my Dom has figured out what to do with me.
 
Yes, we do exist...Squirting, for me, is so hot and if stimulated correctly, I can become a super soaker!
 
Yes it's real

Doctors mistakenly treating women for urinary tract infections when the woman described what she was experiencing. A pathologist discovered male type prostatic tissue just below the uretha in women. The fluid the women were either squirting or oozing was similar to male semen in texture, viscosity and color. My ex-wife would tell me she felt like she had to pee ever time I hit this spot while fingering her. Because of her complaint, I was never allowed to keep going with the stimulation to see if she would squirt or ooze. At the time I didn't know what the g-spot was, plus it was way before pcs and the Internet.
My present wife is definitely a squirter. She loves it when I make her do it.
 
I'm surprised to find squirting on a BDSM discussion, but yes, squirting is a real thing. I think I gush more often than actually squirt, but squirting is fairly frequent when I'm really horny. Other girls get me to squirt faster than most guys, but guys can stimulate it as well, and I can be a super soaker.
 
Unable to find man to make me in real life

I have had dreams of being share... dominated... humiliated and what a woman tastes like..

Really would find either one or more people interested in taking my body while it's at its prime.
 
I've 'squirted' or 'gushed' only a few times but but so totally memorable and so embarrassed the first time I experienced as just squirted with every contraction during climax. Only ever happened when my 'wall muscle/g-spot has been massaged during sex with long fingers, a large bulbous toy and a very big curved cock x hard to describe the feeling... extreme orgasm, can't stop, just pumps out spasmodically x x x
 
The first time i did it was a squirt, but the more i practice, it's become more of a gush....never during sex, just when i am playing alone do i do this
 
Last night we were playing around and she squirted. Have any women on here done that. Are you able to do it often. Thanks

My wife squirted for the first time, EVER, this past weekend. I have never experienced a woman squirting, but have really been wanting to for a few years. We had discussed it, but she didn't think she would ever squirt. This weekend we engaged in a massive amount of foreplay, porn, wine and then some bondage. The no days was outdoors on our deck. I think this added to her excitement, the exhibitionist hidden in normal everyday life. I was manually stimulating her when it just happened. We were both surprised. I was ecstatic. To top it all off, I caught it on video. I can't begin to describe how elated I have been. I feel like I just ascended Mt. Everest. Women, do not be embarrassed. I encourage you all to let go and experience it. You may want to discuss it with your husband in advance and see what his thoughts are. One happy husband here.
 
There was a period of 2 or three years when my wife would quite frequently squirt. She could never predict it and could never control it but when it happened she was usually ready to go for multiple squirting orgasms. Sadly it quit happening as quickly and mysteriously as it began.
 
I have heard about it and read extensively about it. I sometimes squirt pee when I come, but never pussy juices. I would love to experience true squirting xx
 
Over the past couple of months after finding out I can squirt, I have come to the conclusion that if you want to be able to truly squirt you need to be able to let yourself go. I can never make myself squirt at all, because I am terrible at letting my mind go when I masturbate. But with 'R', I am able to completely let myself go and be fully into just him and the sensations I am feeling and every damn time it happens. :rose:
 
Squirting is most definitely real.

I've owned submissives that squirted. Two of them squirted so much that it was literally a stream and it most definitely was NOT pee. The smell, the texture and even the taste of it shows that it is not urine, along with the fact that it leaves a different stain on clothes.

I really was upset when a nice Armani suit I had was ruined by her squirting all over My pants. I can laugh now about it but it wasn't so funny at the time.
 
Over the past couple of months after finding out I can squirt, I have come to the conclusion that if you want to be able to truly squirt you need to be able to let yourself go. I can never make myself squirt at all, because I am terrible at letting my mind go when I masturbate. But with 'R', I am able to completely let myself go and be fully into just him and the sensations I am feeling and every damn time it happens. :rose:

I wish I could write this post.
 
Squirting/gushing is the best orgasm I have ever experienced. The first time for me was a few months ago. My online playmate walked me through it, from beginning to end. I was nervous and the result was minimal. My playmate encouraged me to try again a couple days later. When I got close, he told me to just let go, let it happen. It was the most amazing experience, I soaked the bed, a puddle underneath me, my body spent. It is definitely a real thing, nothing fake about the way I feel after it.
 
Another vote for yes, it is real. However, in my entire life I've only personally encountered it twice, one with one-off encounter about 20 years ago, then ten years ago when I met my wife (who sadly is now estranged from me:( though
I wish it wasn't so)

She used to soak the bed, so much so that we'd have to put towels on the bed during early foreplay. Putting a finger (or two!) up her ass made her squirt so much I worried she'd become dehydrated. See Skene gland

The ejaculate is most definitely not urine, IIRC if was mostly tasteless.

Ah... Happy days.
 
Back
Top