My Shady Goods

One always likes to be invited to a party, even if they may not be able to attend.

Little moe? Is that what you're calling it these days? I'm out of the loop on everything, I guess!

That was very rude of me! My apologies. :kiss:

Ever since I started manscaping it's been Little Moe. Before that it was Little Curly. And thanks to Leisure Suit Larry it will never be Little Larry. ;)

I was looking for the title and i couldn't find one. Then I saw the file name and figured that is what you meant. This is not really a comment on the picture as much as a general talk!going at how my brain is too tired to process things. Pain med part 2... :D

How does one become a part of this "some" you keep referring to? I am curious about this 4th picture. :devil:

PS: the pictures themselves are great too.

My apologies to you as well Lizzie. It seems that late at night my English...err American language skills go down hill. That's one of the reasons I tend to limit myself to groaning late at night.

Joining the "some" is tricky. It's definitely not for the light hearted. I forgot to send all 4?!? I really am slacking. I bet you weren't the only one. I see a Rogue spamming in my future!

Cheers

P.S. You can always pander to other parts of me.

It involves a ritual sacrifice, but the guilt doesn't last long, and it totally pays off. :cool:

I said virgin sacrifice. You're the one that ritualized. I don't know why you feel guilty. I'm sure there President of the Math Club doesn't miss his virginity at all. It was only a requirement to get elected and not to stay in office.

If he wants me to kill my pet spider, I won't do it. :(

Oh never! They're far too useful. Except camel spiders. They scare me.

Well, we all have our own limits. I'm unable to be more specific, but there were negotiations involved, if that helps.

You have limits? Really? :confused: Thanks! Now I have a new achievement to unlock.
Found Lyric's Limits - LOCKED
You were a stiff negotiator Lyric. No wait that was me. :devil:

It does. Thanks. :kiss:

Lizzie if you're planning to follow the Virgin Sacrifice process in suggest you got on the nearest college or university and find the Maths and Sciences buildings. Hang up a note similar to...
------------- Looking For Group -------------
Looking for fellow LAN party gamers,
LARPers and RPG players. My choices
are MMO over FPS, magic over horror
and Pathfinder over D&D.​
That should help find you a virgin over 18. Sacrifice their virginity and you're good to go. Why the sacrifice? I like to give back to the nerd community.

Cheers

A second coming sounds good to me! ;)
Hope you're having a great day!

Oh? Then the fourth will be marvelous BFG. :devil:

Oops, I didn't know there needed to be a virgin sacrifice! I thought we just had to kneel at the alter of little moe! ;)

Do I need to go track down a computer lab intern?

Well it's more preferred than required. A sacrifice of any sort is ok. Many go for a chicken. It's access, dinner and a couple of voodoo fetishist that can be used in bed by people with imagination. ;) :devil:

Huh. If the plumbing worked one could make the argument that worshipping at the altar and the resultant "spiritual" emanations become millions of sacrifices when they hit stomach acid. But it's a moot point.

I dare you to go find an intern! :D

Cheers

I have to look pretty for a meeting at work tomorrow but all my nice stuff was wrinkled...

attachment.php

So I worked it over until it was smooth and wrinkle free. I hope the ladies like what they see tomorrow.

Cheers

Attachments

• They Said It Wouldnt Shrink.jpg
    They Said It Wouldnt Shrink.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
I have to look pretty for a meeting at work tomorrow but all my nice stuff was wrinkled...

So I worked it over until it was smooth and wrinkle free. I hope the ladies like what they see tomorrow.

Cheers

Huh what about the ladies for whom (?) it is tomorrow already? Should I see it again tomorrow and then comment? Did the text not apply to us? Or did you imply we are no lady?

Wait? You dont need to look pretty to meet me.
Also, what on earth are you ironing?

I said virgin sacrifice. You're the one that ritualized. I don't know why you feel guilty. I'm sure there President of the Math Club doesn't miss his virginity at all. It was only a requirement to get elected and not to stay in office.

You know I'm an overachiever in some areas. The sacrifice may have been a little overwhelming for a first timer. I tried to be gentle, but, well... I do tend to get carried away in the heat of the moment. I'm sure he's healing up just fine; I'll get over the guilt in time.

You have limits? Really? :confused: Thanks! Now I have a new achievement to unlock.
Found Lyric's Limits - LOCKED
You were a stiff negotiator Lyric. No wait that was me. :devil:

Of course I have some limits. Part of the fun is seeing if you can reach them. :D

attachment.php

Cheers

It won't shrink, but it will burn, so be careful there. Looks nice so far.

Huh what about the ladies for whom (?) it is tomorrow already? Should I see it again tomorrow and then comment? Did the text not apply to us? Or did you imply we are no lady?

Wait? You dont need to look pretty to meet me.
Also, what on earth are you ironing?

I think the three ladies (I would never imply otherwise... in public) from the "future" that might actually comment on the picture should get together, form a committee and draft a unified answer. By the time you're done it will easily be tomorrow and the point will be moot but you'll have met and become colleagues or friends. That way some good comes from the debate (and the FMF foundation is laid ;)).

I don't need to look pretty for anyone. I choose to look pretty sometimes. I seem to recall you do the same. Normal Lizzie most days and Limited Edition Pretty Lizzie from time to time.

I was ironing another outfit like the onge I was wearing. My Rogue's New Clothing. By the time I got the shot right I was done ironing so I just went through the motions. I faked it. Yes, men fake sometimes too. :p

You know I'm an overachiever in some areas. The sacrifice may have been a little overwhelming for a first timer. I tried to be gentle, but, well... I do tend to get carried away in the heat of the moment. I'm sure he's healing up just fine; I'll get over the guilt in time.

Of course I have some limits. Part of the fun is seeing if you can reach them. :D

I do know you're an overachiever and you know I believe in the philosophy...

"If it's worth doing its worth doing right."​

So I won't, and don't as a habit, pass judgement. And let's be honest most people feel a little overwhelmed the first time. Just some lucky nerd got to walk around with a cougar's claw marks on his back and friction burns on...other parts for a few days and a big smile for much longer.

You shouldn't feel guilty. Does the mother bird feel guilty when she tosses the baby birds from the nest? You showed a young nerd how to spread his "wing" and fly. You're an educator! A teacher. And there's a long history of teachers sleeping with their students. ;) :devil:

Cheers

attachment.php

Cheers
:eek: it has wrinkles? Can't say I have ever noticed ;) maybe I need a really close look :devil::kiss::heart:

I do know you're an overachiever and you know I believe in the philosophy...

"If it's worth doing its worth doing right."​

So I won't, and don't as a habit, pass judgement. And let's be honest most people feel a little overwhelmed the first time. Just some lucky nerd got to walk around with a cougar's claw marks on his back and friction burns on...other parts for a few days and a big smile for much longer.

You shouldn't feel guilty. Does the mother bird feel guilty when she tosses the baby birds from the nest? You showed a young nerd how to spread his "wing" and fly. You're an educator! A teacher. And there's a long history of teachers sleeping with their students. ;) :devil:

Cheers

He seems a little traumatized. Said his math grade dropped by .3, and he's pretty distraught. Have a bit of empathy! You might be shaken up, too, if you anticipated a summer breeze and got caught up in a tornado.

Cheers

Go like that, I guarantee they'll like it!!

It won't shrink, but it will burn, so be careful there. Looks nice so far.

Oh we posted at the same time. Jinx!

Actually it shrinks when I wash it in cold water. I haven't burned it yet but I do have an invitation to a nudist colony. I'll have to make sure someone applies plenty of sunscreen. ;)

Thanks Ms G! You keep looking and I'll keep posting.

:eek: it has wrinkles? Can't say I have ever noticed ;) maybe I need a really close look :devil::kiss::heart:

It's seldom wrinkly around you Omega. Then again you know the tattoo reads JIMINYCRICKET but others think it reads JET. *giving it a moment to settle in* Just in case.
8=JIMINYCRICKET=D versus 8=JET=D​
I'll leave the door unlocked. Look as much as you like Omega. :kiss:

He seems a little traumatized. Said his math grade dropped by .3, and he's pretty distraught. Have a bit of empathy! You might be shaken up, too, if you anticipated a summer breeze and got caught up in a tornado.

Sure. For him sex was like seeing Bigfoot or Nessie. His whole universe just turned inside out! It only dropped 0.3? I would have guessed 3.14. Yup! Pi. :p More like expecting calf roping and ending up bull riding. Oh yeah, who got tied up?

I've never used an iron for that!!

Really? So I can add an iron to the short list entitled "Things That Were Never Used in Icy's Playtime". Are you sure you never did a dress up as a laundry woman? :confused:

Go like that, I guarantee they'll like it!!

LOL Though it was two nice women in the medical field (so they've seen it all before) I doubt they would have been as big a fan as you Tali. :rose:

Cheers

Sure. For him sex was like seeing Bigfoot or Nessie. His whole universe just turned inside out! It only dropped 0.3? I would have guessed 3.14. Yup! Pi. :p More like expecting calf roping and ending up bull riding. Oh yeah, who got tied up?

Oh, I think you know the answer to that. It was his first time, after all. It's much easier to demonstrate than to explain, don't you think?

Oh, I think you know the answer to that. It was his first time, after all. It's much easier to demonstrate than to explain, don't you think?

Yeah. He was hog tied in 8 seconds flat! Science has shown multiple exposures works best for teaching. So you do him first and then let him do you.

I suck at ironing and have tons you can iron like that.

Sure Mrgl. :kiss: I'll be right over! Have iron will travel. No wait have board will travel. You provide the hot, steamy bit and I'll provide what it glides over. Deal?

Cheers

Yeah. He was hog tied in 8 seconds flat! Science has shown multiple exposures works best for teaching. So you do him first and then let him do you.

Hehehe, while the 8-second hog-tying method is quite fun, I went with a gentler approach: let him get used to being tied up while I showed off my knots and told him some of the fun I was going to have with him.

By the way, Pi, recited to the 7th digit was his safe number. :cool:

Hehehe, while the 8-second hog-tying method is quite fun, I went with a gentler approach: let him get used to being tied up while I showed off my knots and told him some of the fun I was going to have with him.

By the way, Pi, recited to the 7th digit was his safe number. :cool:

I know you two are just playing but as someone who knows pi to the 10th decimal place with certainty and more a few more of the following digits with some measure of confidence, you are making me depressed. 😥

I know you two are just playing but as someone who knows pi to the 10th decimal place with certainty and more a few more of the following digits with some measure of confidence, you are making me depressed. 😥

Well, considering it would be needed under stress, I wouldn't require him to recite more than that, especially since seven is my favorite number.

It's okay, though, he never chose to use it. :devil:

Well, considering it would be needed under stress, I wouldn't require him to recite more than that, especially since seven is my favorite number.

It's okay, though, he never chose to use it. :devil:

Oh ok then. Yes yes it makes sense.

Back