Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my..

Seems you lovely ladies have made my day hard already. What id give to have some fun with Amylin, pinkkitty, and Liario.. btw liario im in Cali and would love to be your photographer

Seems you lovely ladies have made my day hard already. What id give to have some fun with Amylin, pinkkitty, and Liario.. btw liario im in Cali and would love to be your photographer

m, what would you give ??
Just kidding... you should stop by more............

what would you like?

m, what would you give ??
Just kidding... you should stop by more............

Hmm well how does a big lolipop or popsicle sound? Its a cream sicle, if you suck it long enough you'll taste the cream ;). Or would you ladies like something else? I stop by all the time, but dont say much as im too busy stroking my cock looking at your pictures.

It all sounds wonderful !!
I'm happy to suck long enough to get that sweet cream... but I do really like the 'position' you are putting me in !!
Gladly spreading for you and wanting...

Well i have plenty of cream for you, and can think of a few more positions id like to put you in;)
Amy your such a good girl spreading for me.just need some fuck me heels ;)

Mm, haven't looked in at Lit in a while, all you girlies all looking fab as ever, would adore to have a big sleepover with yey ;)

Time

Hard to get everybody on the same time zone. In fact it's just hard all the time. Wish I had one of you to go bump in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back