Ladies who like to watch men masturbate

If only there was a service where women could watch thousands of men masturbate on web cam. Oh yeah, it's called omegle.com. Bad news wyldman, you're one of about 490,000 men on line offering the same thing.
 
I have never done this, but have been thinking about it a lot lately. Any interested ladies should PM me.
 
If only there was a service where women could watch thousands of men masturbate on web cam. Oh yeah, it's called omegle.com. Bad news wyldman, you're one of about 490,000 men on line offering the same thing.

This man speaks the truth. However, I can definitely sympathise with the female view - if I want to watch a girl on cam or be watched I can go to say cam4.com or wherever as you say, but for me, to really enjoy the showing and fondling of genitals has to occur as a consequence as a fun, flirty conversation with someone... that's just me though.
 
Looking for a woman who will tell me to show her, whenever and wherever it pleases her.
She would have full control of the cock...
 
One of the most erotic things I ever did was watch a younger guy masturbating. We were at a party that was set up specifically for voyeurism and self-pleasuring. My, my...what a night.
:devil:

Looking to Skype while at work today. Thick BBC here with lots of cum I love to swallow and want you to watch my swallow it all. Serious inquiries only as I can accommodate as early as possible and with short notice. This BBC works fast and I'm filled with cum I'm waiting to let go. Help me do this!! Inbox me your stats and your Skype name. Can't wait to here from you all!
 
Back
Top