Ladies who like to watch men masturbate

wyldman01

Really Experienced
If you would like to watch me jack off PM me. Women only please.

hi! susan...i wished to send u a PM but can't see the "send PM" option.

mmm

I love to watch men masturbate or women too for that matter

One of my favorite things just wish I could find some of you ladies how like it ;)

I love to watch men masturbate or women too for that matter

It's fun getting a whole bunch of sexy, willing people in a room and everyone stripping down and masturbating. Pussies dripping all over chairs, cocks shooting cum all over hairy chests....I've done this a few times and it is the one of the most stimulating things you can do.

Now just horny at work going to be a long day lol
It all sounds so much fun and sexy ;)

One of the strangest things ever.... always seem to be plenty of women who like to watch, and yet....:(

i used to give a friend of mine webcam shows on messenger and i couldnt believe how horny it made me feel with her watching and telling me what she wanted to do to me...always shot massive loads for her and she said that was her fav thing about it, i miss it lol

One of the most erotic things I ever did was watch a younger guy masturbating. We were at a party that was set up specifically for voyeurism and self-pleasuring. My, my...what a night.
:devil:

One of the most erotic things I ever did was watch a younger guy masturbating. We were at a party that was set up specifically for voyeurism and self-pleasuring. My, my...what a night.

Put my invitation to the next party in the mail please......Thanks:rose:

I'm always willing to give a lady a show ;)

Look in my profile for my yahoo/msn/skype info.

Sounds like my kind of party!
Somehow, masturbation has always been part of sex for me....I LOVE watching girls or guys masturbate either as foreplay or to completion. Although I'm pretty healthy when it comes to semen volume, I can sometimes be amazed about how much some guys can come. Girls.....well....you can fake anything...haha.

love to masturbate on cam for a lady... feel free to pm me and set something up girls..

Sonia,
there maybe others whom you can watch, too.
(Maybe you should be able to be pm´d...)

Back