West Richland Tavern.

Alexa fell asleep with a smile on her face.

She woke up the next morning and felt disoriented, until she saw DJ in bed with her. Smiling at the memory of last night, she got up and looked at the clock.

"Shit," she growled, crawling out of bed and beginning to dress in a hurry, seething at her ankle.
 
Eugene

Eugene didn't see Raven for a long time, he had a sixth sense when woman wasn't interested. Finishing his beer taking a five from his shirt pocket, not in the best mood to talk to anyone now. Heads to the door of the tavern not looking back, opening the door and steps out onto the sidewalk. With saddened sigh puts his hands into his pockets, looking up into the sky muttering why me. Walking with his head down across the street, even avoiding Eric as he came out of the shop. Slowly made his way upstairs to the apartment, unlocking the door steps inside locking it again. Sadie knew that Eugene was down as she came to him, picking his little dog up to cuddle her in his arms. Walking to the recliner to sit down, reclining back in a dimly lit living room petting Sadie. ''Well at least I know you love me girl.''

Eric

Taking a quick shower in the office bathroom after work, stepping out to towel himself off thoroughly. Blow drying his dark shoulder length hair, brushing it out and combs it back, using a little hairspray. He didn't even bother with a towel, steps from bathroom to an overnight bag. Opens the bad to remove a pair of underwear, pulling them on and a pair of black slacks. Pulls on a dark red dress shirt buttoning it, sits in a desk chair to pull on black socks and dress shoes. Last was a skinny black silk tie, tying up a proper knot but not tightening it. Eric didn't see that Eugene had intentionally avoided him, walking out the shop door and across the street. Reaching the tavern door opening to step inside, not seeing Tess anywhere being it's about to close. Taking a seat at a corner table to wait, he checks his watch for the time and looks up.
 
Last edited:
Tess' mind was so preoccupied with what had happened she didn't even see Eric hiding at a corner table when she came down to get her glass of water. She had almost reached the bottom of the stairs on her way back to her makeshift room when she saw him. She flashed him a smile and changed direction to walk towards him. She sat down across from him, damn he looked good. She felt incredibly under dressed in comparison.

"Hey, how long have you been sitting here?" She wondered if hed just been waiting for her or if he had just showed up.
 
Raven looks out her window and sees Eugene go over to the shop and up to his room. She sneaks out the fire escape and heads over to his place.
 
Seeing Tess finally realized he was sitting there, a smile curls upon Eric's lips as she speaks. ''Oh about 5 minutes at the most..I'd have been here before now but was getting DJ's parts.'' He felt considerably over dressed, Tess looked pretty dressed as she was. ''You feeling ok?''
 
Tess instinctively rubbed her neck. She debated for about a half second whether she should tell him the truth or not but decided she really hated the idea of lying to him, about anything.

"I guess, I had the worst kind of client earlier," she winced before continuing, "he choked me out. I couldn't finish my shift. I was just too freaked out. Now I'm dreading trying to get any sleep tonight." she sighed and looked up into Eric's dark brown eyes. She felt a little sick waiting for his judgement.
 
Eric

An obvious expression of concern and worry crosses Eric's face, as he listened he reaches a hand out to Tess. Not taking her hand directly, just offering it in a show of support. His eyes were non judgmental but troubled she was treated this way. ''I'm terribly sorry to hear this... some men just have no respect for women. I don't care the position they have in life..they're to be honored and protected.'' There was a slight edge of anger in his voice, but more of a deep compassion and understanding.

Eugene

Eugene sat up in the recliner as the top step creaked outside his door. Sadie leapt out of his arms and ran to whine at the door. ''What is it girl?'' Lifting a baseball bat from the corner as he unlocks the apartment door. ''Who's out there?'' Cracking the door open ready to nail any potential thief in the head.
 
Last edited:
Tess saw the worry and softness in his eyes. She resisted the urge to put up her walls against him. She bit her lip and considered what he said. Her hands were in her lap but when he put his hand out to her she slipped her fingers between his.

"Ive never met a man who said that and actually lived up to it," she said quietly.
 
Giving Tess's hand a very gentle squeeze, Eric slides into the chair beside her. ''My Mom had to do things she wasn't proud of. But it was to put food on the table and to provide all those things growing boy needs. Later I found out she worked in a place like this. I just loved a respected her even more because it was for me.''
 
Last edited:
DJ was woken up by noises around him. He yawned and looked at the clock, before groaning softly. He sat up, seeing Alexa getting dressed. "Hey, relax. We still have plenty of time for a shower and breakfast if you want it," he told her, realizing it was barely before 9am. He sat in the bed, a stupid grin on his face as he waited to see what she wanted to do.
 
"Whoa, it is just me, Raven. Didn't mean to startle you, sorry. I just came to tell you I am leaving town. My brother messaged me that he needs my help. My jeep is done and I have enough money to pay for it and get me to my brothers. He is only about a five hour drive from here so if you ever want to visit..."
 
Alexa stopped, barely dressed and she sat down on the bed next to him. "I'm sorry, I'm always like this in the morning," she confessed.
 
DJ yawned, nodding his head. "Yeah, I know that feeling. Normally I'm in a rush when I wake up. Something just makes me want to take it slow this morning though. Maybe it's the company," he told Alexa, his tone teasing. He sat up and slid out of bed, not bothered by his nakedness, before pulling on a pair of boxer briefs. He turned to Alexa. "Now then, we still need to check if I have an ankle brace for you, or we can shower, or get food, or pretty much whatever you want. What sounds good to you?" he asked.
 
"All three and the above sound good to me," Alexa said, looking at him and smiling. "It's swollen," she said, inspecting her ankle.
 
Giving Tess's hand a very gentle squeeze, Eric slides into the chair beside her. ''My Mom had to do things she wasn't proud of. But it was to put food on the table and to provide all those things growing boy needs. Later I found out she worked in a place like this. I just loved a respected her even more because it was for me.''

Tess couldn't believe what she was hearing. She just nodded and listened to him. She didnt have any noble cause for doing what she did, she just wasnt good at anything else, working in an office all day or doing something "legitimate" was always out of reach for her. And Eric was just too good to be true, she considered how he was dressed and thought maybe he was on his way to a date or something. A man as good looking and sweet as he was likely had women at his beck and call. Tess changed the subject.

"I don't want to talk work right now, but thank you for being understanding. Are you going out somewhere tonight, I don't want to keep you if you are." The thought of it saddened her a little but she hid that expression from her features.
 
Last edited:
DJ nodded, rubbing his face. He realized he needed to shave, but decided that it would just end up coming back later that night. "What sounds good first?" he asked, before groaning as he realized that his body was reacting to seeing Alexa half dressed. He straightened up, popping his neck and back, hoping that Alexa wouldn't notice how hard he was.
 
Eugene

''Oh sorry about the baseball bat...c'mon in Raven tell me where you're going. I'll get a piece of paper and a pen, Eugene forgot the notepad and pen in his pocket. ''Don't mind Sadie she likes everyone.'' The little Chihuahua stood on her back feet pawing at Raven. ''What is the number so I can reach you?''

Eric

''No I came to see you Tess..I just got tied up at work and couldn't get away. Eugene was over here everything was on me today.'' Eric places his free hand over Tess's patting it, he was glad he was here when she needed a friend.
 
Last edited:
Alexa smiled, noticing DJ's hard on but she pretended she didn't. "What sounds good to you?" she asked back.
 
DJ smiled mischievously. "Shower sex," he said, shrugging as he admitted he was turned on by Alexa. He may as well be honest with her, instead of being turned on for the rest of the day and not doing anything about it.
 
The sound of DJ's confession made Alexa grin. "That sounds like the best option yet," she said, diving in for a peck at the base of his throat.
 
DJ shivered, before picking Alexa up and carrying her into the bathroom. He stripped her quickly, before stripping himself down just as quickly. After turning the water on, he waited for it to get warm, before pulling her under the hot spray with him. "Oh dear god, that water feels amazing," he said softly.
 
DJ smiled as he pushed Alexa up against the wall, before grabbing the backs of her thighs and hooking them over his arms. Without preamble, he slid deep into her, groaning from the hot, wet feeling of being back inside her.
 
DJ slowly started thrusting in and out of Alexa, before stopping and grinding against her. "You realize we are having shower sex?" he asked her with a smile, nipping and sucking on her bottom lip.
 
Back
Top