Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

Carefully Jenna moved backwards, pulling her panties to the side again, and let his hard cock slide between her lips. It was hot to watch the red light of the webcam as she started to ride her cousin. At the same time she could read the comments the people made and several wanted to see more flesh. Other people wondered out loud if Jenna was being fucked in her ass while others demanded Mike to pull on Jenna's nipples.

- "Knock me up Mike..."

Jenna commented and let her hand travel back to her pussy, stroking herself through her panties for now
 
Jenna's cries for Mike to knock her up turned him on even more. Through the haze he was in, he could see the demands for him to pull on her nipples. He obliged with the requests, pinching them through her slinky top as she rode him.

"Fuck, that's so dirty..." he cried out. "My sexy cousin...getting knocked up..."

The chair squeaked underneath them as Mike began to thrust upward, matching his movements with Jenna's.
 
Jenna moaned loud as Mike pinched her nipples.

- "Careful handsome... they are very sensitive..."

She warned them, but she didn't truly mind his pinches. Right now he could do everything he wanted with her... well maybe not everything, but a lot.

- "I... am going to cum... again... How is it... possible... you still... last..."

Jenna moaned at him, of course not aware that he had given several loads to her mom.
 
"I'm...almost...there," Mike panted, the sweat forming on his brow as he continued to slam upward into Jenna's tight pussy. "Cum with me...please..." he begged, wanting to enjoy a shared orgasm.
 
- "Just give it to me and I will..."

Jenna moaned, fearing she would cum first if he didn't hurry up. Her lips were so sensitive from the fucking and she loved it. She lowered her sexy bra and started to stroke her breasts as she was feeling so extremely hot and all guys cheered her on.

When Mike gave her his seed, she reached her climax and pinched both her nipples hard
 
"Oh, fuck!...baby..." Mike gasped as he hit his climax, shooting his seed up into Jenna's pussy. He watched her hands immediately move to her breasts, then sucked on her neck as he finished out his orgasm.

"That was so hot..." he murmured in her ear.
 
- "Yes... very."

She said with a smile feeling his seed deep inside her. She kept playing with her breasts, rolling her nipples between her fingers.

- "Want me to show them how full my pussy is?"

She asked jokingly, although she would do it if he said yes
 
Jenna gasped, not really believing his answer, but she had offered. She stood up, feeling his cock slip from her pussy. Then she pulled her panties to the side with one hand and opened her pussy with the other. Most called the sight very hot... others offered to lick her clean.

- "You are a very bad cousin"

She then commented to Mike, wondering if this was the end of their night.
 
"You are too..."

Mike brought Jenna in for a kiss, then grabbed the mouse and clicked out of the room.

"And now we should probably go to bed...in separate rooms, of course," he added with a wink.

---

When Jenna left, Mike took the opportunity to explore the 'family' folder he had seen on Alex's computer. He found it all -- incest stories, diary entries about his mom, sister and aunt, and things like that. Suddenly, Mike felt he wasn't alone in his insatiable thirst for incestuous relations with his female relatives. With some coaching, Mike knew he could get Alex in the game.

With this newfound research in mind, Mike went to bed, able to soundly sleep after what had transpired in the room earlier.

---

The next morning, Mike woke up to the smell of breakfast being made in the kitchen downstairs. He rubbed his eyes and slowly got out of bed, borrowing a pair of Alex's gym shorts and walking down the stairs without a shirt on.

"Good morning," he said as he reached the kitchen area.
 
Just as Mike went downstairs, he heard the shower starting and since Rachel was downstairs, that could only be Jenna showering. Rachel smiled as Mike came downstairs and moved over to him, kissing him with fire.

- "Too bad Jenna is home, I wouldn't mind a repeat of yesterday. I can't believe the hot dreams I had last night... it felt and sounded very real."

She told him with a grin, clearly she held no regrets. That became even more obvious as her hand moved to his cock and she grabbed him through his shorts.
 
Mike grunted as Aunt Rachel grabbed his cock through the shorts and smiled. "Who cares about Jenna? Bend over the counter..." he said, licking his lips. "I'll give you just what you want..."
 
- "I care about Jenna... She can never find out..."

Rachel said, but then bend over the counter for him. The lust won from the risk but of course she would stop things the moment she heard the stairs.

- "Happy with your pictures of me? The little lingerie show and the fuck before that?"

She asked him with a grin while she waited to find out what he had planned. She was dressed in a short skirt and a tight top. Because the lingerie show had shown that he loved high heels, she wore a pair...
 
"Loved every second of it...and I love the way you're dressed now...and that you'll do a lot of things for me..." Mike said as he ran his fingers over Rachel's slit, sensing a bit of wetness on it already.

"And I'll give you whatever you want..." he added, running his hands over her stomach.

He dropped the shorts and his boxers to his ankles, teasing her slit with his cockhead.
 
- "We really don't have time for teasing, so just fuck me or don't."

Rachel told him, expecting Jenna downstairs any moment and not in the mood to be left hanging halfway. Of course she hoped to start the day with a nice orgasm for them both and that was very clear from how wet she was.
 
Mike liked the way his aunt sort of threw out an order, so why not oblige?

He jammed as much of his cock as he could inside her slippery pussy, as she took it to the hilt. "That better?" he asked, fucking her hard against the counter.
 
- "Yes...."

Rachel moaned, more from feeling his cock again than truly in answer to his question. She did her best to stay quiet as they weren't home alone but it would be a difficult struggle as she felt him fucking her hard.

- "You have to stop before Rachel sees us..."

She made him promise
 
"I promise..."

Mike continued to buck his hips into Aunt Rachel's, but he really didn't care if Jenna saw them. He may even get a threesome out of it. But if that's what she wanted...

What happened next was far from expected. Mike thought he heard some footsteps on the carpet in the nearby living room. When he looked back in that direction, he saw Alex, bearing witness to the raunchy fuck that Mike and Alex's mother were engaged in at the moment.

Mike was too aroused to stop, and watched as Alex got a strange look on his face. Surprisingly, Alex smirked and slowly went upstairs, leaving Mike and Rachel alone again.

"Fuck, this pussy's so good," Mike murmured, bringing his attention back to Aunt Rachel.
 
Rachel hadn't heard her son, nor did she expect him back for a couple more days. She had no idea that Alex had tried to call the previous day to inform her that the last days were cancelled because of the snow and that he was coming home today.

The only thing she knew was how good it felt to have Mike's cock inside her.

- "If you manage to have me climax before Jenna is done with her shower... you can have my ass next time..."

She offered him, she had no idea if he was into anal sex, but 90% of the time men were.
 
"Ooh, a challenge? I like..."

Mike paid less attention to his own satisfaction and began to work on Rachel's, rapidly playing with her clit while his thrusts came slower.

"I can't wait to take that ass...I'll have you walking weird for a month..." he bragged, kissing along her neck and ear while he slowly pumped into her. His fingers stayed in overdrive.
 
His fingers were working wonders on her, as were his words. Rachel knew she hadn't the prettiest ass... Jenna's was a lot better looking, but she was happy her nephew still was eager for it. Long before Jenna finished her shower, Rachel quietly climaxed against the counter.

- "Damn... you are good... want me to finish you with my mouth?"

She said to him so she wouldn't have to clean her pussy later.
 
"Yeah...just make sure not to get any on that face this time," Mike said with a chuckle, withdrawing his cock from Rachel's soaking wet pussy.

He looked down at his cock, which was throbbing and wet with her juices.

"Taste yourself on it..."
 
She smiled and knelt down for him, which looked even hotter with the high heels she was wearing. Without any hesitation she took his cock in her mouth and slowly accepted more and more of him between her lips. Then she started to suck him.

She was working her magic for some time when Jenna came downstairs. Rachel hadn't heard her daughter until she appeared into the kitchen. From where Rachel was sitting, Jenna couldn't see a thing. The counter obscured any view below Mike's waist, but it was impossible for Rachel to stand up without her daughter finding out what was going on.

Mike could tell how nervous his aunt was by the way she held her breath.

- "Good morning..."

Jenna said with a smile, behaving only because she knew her mom had to be somewhere downstairs.
 
A look of panic briefly came across Mike's face as Jenna came down the stairs and wandered into the kitchen. He hoped he didn't give it away as to what was going on.

"Good -- good morning," Mike said, forcing a smile on his face while trying to fight back a moan of pleasure from Rachel sucking him off.
 
Without saying a word, Jenna raised the dress she was wearing a bit and showed Mike she was naked under it. Just a little tease as she knew it was impossible to do anything without her mother finding out. Then she walked over to the fridge and helped herself to a glass of milk, and still she hadn't seen her mother sitting on her knees at the other side of the counter.

- "Maybe you can help me a bit with my computer later? After all you were such a good help yesterday."

Jenna said, looking around to figure out where her mother was. Rachel still had Mike's cock in her mouth, which was amusing as she wasn't sucking him and could easily let him leave her mouth without Jenna noticing.
 
Back
Top