Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate fucking automated phone services...they don't work! For crying out loud, these fucking companies just piss off their customers even more with them, and don't understand why they lose peoples buisness

Why is it that nothing "electronic" purchased from Walmart ever works properly???

Stupid Walmart...Erg!

Last edited:
Why is it that nothing "electronic" purchased from Walmart ever works properly???

Stupid Walmart...Erg!

Cheap ... cheap electronic = cheap electronic components = higher pourcentage of error in said components = worseless

ETA : It's not only the cheap labour that makes it cheap.
ETA2 : Did I mention cheap ... :)

Last edited:
There are still a few Vella-nese dictionaries left in stock but they are going fast. Due to problems with the printers, (Our Vella has a voracious appetite) there may not be anymore. :D

I'm thinking of using it as my middle name. Damp Twaticus Panties. :cool:

There are still a few Vella-nese dictionaries left in stock but they are going fast. Due to problems with the printers, (Our Vella has a voracious appetite) there may not be anymore. :D
matski was keeping one up for me once. i wonder if she still has it.

I'm thinking of using it as my middle name. Damp Twaticus Panties. :cool:

i would be so honored, i might just have a ... well, you know.;)

I've realized he's never going to love me. I don't know what to do with that.

if you were me...

you would
1. realize it
2. be angry
3. note it
4. be angry
5. vent
6. be angry
7. allow yourself to cry about it
8. be angry
9. begin to heal
10. realize that you are loved, even when you least expect it.

I've realized he's never going to love me. I don't know what to do with that.

Depends on who he is. If he is family, I'm so sorry. If he is your relationship, I would say keep an eye out for another. (though I have been known to not actually know anything about that sort of thing)

*hugs* either way. :heart: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back