FINDING MY NEW ASSISTANT (Closed for Havu)

I come into your office. I smile at you while walking into your office. I come in and say I forgot to ask a question about the start and end time while I am working for you. I reply back saying that is my fault for not asking questions for clarification.

I reply back to you saying we did work out a schedule for me for the rest of the week. I am also looking forward to working with you and getting to know you more as we move forward.

I ask you a question out of the left field to see your reaction to it. Mr. Anderson do you like massages or receive massages?
 
I'm sure the surprise is obvious on my face at your question about massages.

"When I do go to the fitness club to work out, I have found that a massage afterwards is always enjoyable. I do not know how to give a proper massage, but if it is something you are offering to teach me . . . I am quite sure that will fit into our work schedule. And if necessary, I think you can help me find the proper equipment to have in a massage room here in the office. Am I right?"

That question was totally off the wall . . . but definitely a hint from Hang that I cannot ignore.
 
I giggle and smile at your reaction to the question I asked. I would love to teach you how to give a proper massage to the work schedule if it allows for it. I giggle and smile at you saying you are just full of surprises aren't you Mr. Anderson? The proper equipment for a massage room in your office I will have to do a thorough research before coming to you with the details. I approach your desk and say I cannot wait for my first day tomorrow. I smile and nod at you. I will see you tomorrow Mr. Anderson. I hope you have a lovely day.
 
"I'm sure you already have some ideas about the massage table we need in the office, don't you, Hang? I'm not sure Rebecca will approve, so this discussion needs to stay between the two of us."

As you turn to leave, "We'll see you tomorrow, Hang. Just let me know when you will need an advance on your clothing allowance." Seems like the sway in your sweet looking butt is a bit more pronounced as you leave my office this time; I'm definitely feeling a bit of a twitch under my desk!
 
I do have one mind, Mr. Anderson. I will keep it between us. I hold my word to it. I will let you know on the clothing advance, Mr. Anderson. I head towards the door leading out of your office and open it and close it behind me. I wave to Rebecca saying see you tomorrow. I put my sunglasses back on and leave the building of your office. I walk to my car which is parked. I drive to the store to pick up a few things for the remainder of the week. I head to check out my purchase when I ran into a friend from school. We decided to meet up later in the week to chat over dinner.

I head home and gather everything walks into my house. I unlock the door to it. I drop off my briefcase on the table. I head back out to my car to grab the groceries and head back into my home.
 
The remainder of the week goes quite smoothly; I spend what time is necessary with Rebecca and Hang, but basically leave the two of them to work out of the details of the transition from Rebecca to Hang. As we work thru my calendar, I give them a couple of travel dates that need to be arranged . . . one that I will handle on my own, and a second in a month that will require Hang's accompanying me.

Bec shows her how to make all the arrangements, including requesting adjoining rooms for the second trip. I hear the two of them talking in the outer office, but basically I ignore their conversation and concentrate on my client contacts.

Letting the girls know that I have no meetings on Thursday and Friday, those can be casual days in the office . . . meaning jeans or khakis and a knit shirt for me.
 
The remainder of the week goes by good. I am getting used to my duties that Rebecca is assigning me. Rebecca shows me how to make arrangements, including requesting adjoining rooms for the second trip.

Mr. Anderson comes out and tells us that he has no meetings on Thursday and Friday. He tells us it is a casual day. I ask Rebecca what is a casual day for us? She replies back saying we can wear jeans, skirt, or anything that one wears on a regular day.

I am surprised by her response. I said oh, okay. I will have to pick something casual for those two days.
 
Thursday morning, I was in the office, early as usual, coffee on my desk . . jeans, knit shirt . . comfortable. Bec came in, her usual 'casual' attire . . . jeans which seem just right on her tight ass, something I knew Rich liked about her, crisp white blouse that showed off her full breasts . . . I never went there, after all Rich was my best friend and as close as we all were, that was one line that none of us wanted to cross.

She grabbed a cup of coffee and settled in a chair in front of my desk, bringing my up to date on her assessment of Hang. Hearing the door open as you enter the office . . . anxious to see what "casual" means to you.

"Good morning, Hang. We are in my office."
 
I walk into the office with a black skirt with a purple v-neck shirt with short stockings and flats. I decided to put my hair up today. I walk into the office and see Rebecca walking into your office. I decided to follow her and see that she has papers on my assessment of the job.

As I walk into your office, I say Good Morning Mr. Anderson and Rebecca. How is everyone doing on this fine day? I sit next to Rebecca across from your desk waiting to hear her assessment of my job duties.
 
Watching you walk in and sit in the chair next to Rebecca, your skirt revealing a hint of thigh as you sit . . . pretty sure you are always well aware of your body and what is being shown. After a few minutes, Rebecca leaves the office to begin clearing her personal items from her desk.

With the door closed, I turn to you, "Have you found a massage table you are going to recommend for the office; I think I have found a room to set it up, next to a bathroom for changing and a shower."

Giving you a chance to answer, I change the subject, "Rebecca will probably be in for a couple of hours tomorrow and then has some last minute shopping and packing to get done before her trip, so we may close the office early tomorrow."
 
I turn to you, "I have found a massage table that will work and fit perfectly in the room."

I am surprised you changing the subject. I reply back saying I will miss her. She has taught me things I do not think I could not do without her guiding me. I cannot wait for tomorrow then. I smile at you and ask shall I head back to my desk and see if there is any more to be done.
 
Before you leave my office, I stand up and walk over to you, "I told Bec that she can leave when she gets her things together today. Perhaps you would like help me check out the room where the massage table will go, just to make sure there is plenty of room."

My hand is on your shoulder as I say this, sliding down your back, but stopping just before I touch your butt . . . waiting to see what kind of reaction I get to this touching . . . probably inappropriate, but pretty sure you are ok with it!!
 
I would love to check out the room where the massage table will go with you after Rebecca leaves.

I feel your hand on my shoulder and sliding down my back. I react with a small moan escaping my lips and feel my body get warm. I look at you and say Rebecca is just beyond this door.
 
"Yes she is," I reply, my hand sliding down even further and cupping your tight ass.

I release my grip on your butt and return to my desk, but not before you notice a slight bulge beginning to fill my jeans . . . pretty sure you would do whatever I wanted right now.
 
Mmm. Mr. Anderson. I blush and smile at you.

I notice you removed your hand and return back to your desk. I notice a slight bulge in your pants beginning to fill your jeans. I thought to myself I would like to do anything he wanted right now. Alas, we have to wait. I head back to my desk to calm down.
 
Yes, you noticed my dick getting hard in my jeans . . . and the subtle lick of your lips tells me all I need to know. Rebecca is confident that you will be a capable administrative assistant and will be very professional in my office.

And by now . . . with your questions about massages . . . and licking your lips while looking at my cock . . . you will fulfill other functions in my office, functions that have nothing to do with IT consulting; although I do have a few clients (male and female) that might enjoy some private consulting with one or both of us!
 
I go back to my desk and focus on working, writing on the calendar, and preparing for next week. I cannot help and think what is in store for me at the office. I focus on the duties at hand and realize that it is time for lunch. I go grab my lunch bag from my the lunchroom from the refrigerator. I notice you are working in your office. I decided to visit you for a little bit. I approach your door and knock and wait for your response.
 
"Yes, Hang. What can I do for you? I know that Rebecca has already left for the day, so is there something you need?"
 
Hi Mr. Anderson, I was curious aren't you hungry? I do not know when you eat your lunch. I am just curious about your well being.
 
Time to find out just what Hang is made of and where this office is going. Looking back at her, "Make sure that the outer office door is locked. Then come back in here and lock my office door behind you."

Either, you will run and never come back . . . or you will do what I command . . . it's all up to you, Hang!!
 
I do what you command. I go lock the outer office door. Then I come back into your office and lock the office door to your office behind me. I look back at you abd say I will not back down from a command my boss gave me.
 
Coming around my desk to lean back against it as you turn back to me after locking both doors.

"Take you blouse and bra off."

Time to find out just what your tits and nipples look like . . . pretty sure they will be desirable, and that you really can't wait for me to get my hands and lips on them.
 
I take off my blouse slowly at first and then I proceed to take off my bra next. I ask you, are you ready for this Mr. Anderson? I show you my skin and full breasts with pink nipples after taking off my blouse and bra. I smile and wink at you.
 
"Very nice, Hang. I think we are going to get along very well."

As your eyes focus in on my growing bulge, "Now, the skirt."
 
"I blush at your comment." I nod to it. My eyes focus on your bulge. As I reach down and slowly take off my skirt to reveal my thighs and stockings and a purple panties hiding my pussy.

I ask you, "do you like what you see Mr. Anderson?" I smile seductively and feel myself get wet and feel turned on.
 
Back
Top